If you want to know How to Block Unwanted Emails & Messages on Your iPhone, then you are in the right place to block emails on your iPhone.
Hello! Everyone, Hope All are doing Great, Heartly Inviting you to this article, I think Are you worrying and irritated about the spam mails in your Mail and wants to know the ways to block the unwanted emails and also block the senders as well, for that type of people this article is very much helpful.
In this article, we are briefly discussing the different ways to block emails on iPhone and also explain the reasons for blocking the emails on the iPhone.
Content Include on This Article
Reasons Behind the Blocking of Emails on iPhone:
The main reasons for blocking the emails on iPhone are
- Sometimes we are getting unwanted emails that are not useful to us.
- There is a chance of sending wrong messages and causing disturbance to inconvenience to the users.
- Someone is using or hacking the information and misusing the information of the user.
- Getting so many unwanted emails from the same email sender.
- How to Fix Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device on Windows 10
- Install Kodi 17.1 For Windows/Android/iOS
- Download Kodi Isengard V15.2 Open Source For Windows, Android
Different Ways to Block the Emails on iPhone:
There are some different ways to block unwanted emails and messages on iPhone, follow the below methods and easily block the emails on iPhone.
Before going to block the emails on iPhone the user must remember one thing i.e the Apple devices don’t allow the user to block the emails directly from the particular sender, so with the help of app we can block the emails on iPhone, the apps that play an interface among other mail apps They are
- Using Settings App
- Using Gmail App
- Yahoo! Mail
- Microsoft’s Outlook
- iCloud Mail
1: Using Settings App
With the help of the Settings App on iPhone, you can easily block the emails on iPhone, here we are explaining some simple steps to follow for blocking the emails on iPhone.
- First of all, the user must verify the Email address of the particular user that you want to block in the Contacts App.
- If you are unable to view the address in the Contacts app then you must add the email address as an existing contact or simply create a new contact card.
- When you see the email address in the Contacts App then you must navigate to the Settings App and open it.
- In that click on the Mail option.
- Now below the Threading options, click on the Blocked Sender Options.
- After that select the mail that you wish to block from the blocked sender.
- You will see some options namely None, Mark as Blocked Leave in Inbox, or Move to Trash.
- After that, the user must switch on the Setting.
- Click on Block this Contact.
- Then select Add New.
- Now click on the contact that you wish to block.
- If you are toggling the Mail in iCloud then the bocking sender will work among all the Apple Devices.
2. Using Gmail App:
You can also use the Gmail app in order to block the emails on your iPhone, follow the below steps carefully, and block unwanted emails on your iPhone.
- Launch the official Gmail app on the iPhone.
- Then add your respective Email Account.
- Next click on the email then you can see the messages.
- Now click on the three-dot menu that is located on the sender’s name right side( Do not click on the Three dots that is shown on the top of the right corner).
- After that click on Block( Person’s or Sender name).
3. Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo is the most popular and famous app and the best one in the productivity category, it offers the best quality, the Yahoo users are eagerly deleting the emails that help to free up the cloud storage, and also they are not interested to read the spam emails that’s why they block the emails from the senders.
This app helps to block the emails on iPhone and best alternative app to block the emails on iPhone.
- Initially open the Yahoo Mail on iPhone.
- Then move to the Settings menu icon.
- Tap on Settings
- Then Select Security & Privacy Option.
- Now choose Blocked Addresses.
- Next, add the email, address that you wish to block.
- After that tap on Block Senders Option.
- Why I Cannot Connect to App Store 2022
- Download Flipswitch Centralized Toggle System For iOS
- How Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network You are Not
4. Microsoft’s Outlook
Here we are using Microsoft Outlook for blocking the emails on iPhone
Below are the simple steps to follow
- Firstly Launch the Outlook Email
- Or simply use the internet browser and navigate to Outlook.com
- Then you must right-click on the sender message that you wish to block.
- Or simply select the Message from the Outlook menu bar.
- Now select the Junk Option.
- Next click on Block Sender, Junk Mail then Block Sender or Block.
- After that navigate to the future messages from the email sender and then move to the Junk Email Folder.
Note: Whether the user can block the Email sender then the user still getting the emails from the blocked sender but the emails are immediately moved to the Junk Email Folder.
5. iCloud Mail
With the help of the Rules Function on iCloud Mail, the user can block the emails
Follow the simple steps to block the emails on iCloud Mail.
- Initially, open the iCloud Mail on iPhone.
- Then click on the Settings icon.
- Now select the Rules option.
- Next, choose the Add a Rule option then you must create a new rule.
- After that Select “If a message is from” as a Filter.
- Then enter the sender’s address.
- Below Then prompt, Select Move to Trash.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How to Block Emails Using AOL Mail?
Answer: Generally the AOL doesn’t have an email app for iOS, On behalf of AOL Mail the people are using the AOL app that offers the latest news, weather information, and important notifications.
Steps to block emails using AOL app
- Launch the AOL app on iPhone.
- Then click on the email icon to run the inbox.
- Now swipe left on the message you wish to block.
- Next, click on the Mark as an option and mark that message as Spam.
- The user can simply move the messages to the Spam folder
- Question 2: How to Block Emails on iPhone using Yandex Mail?
Answer: Yandex Mail is one of the best mail apps, the user can use this app without an internet connection, but it supports multiple inboxes, so you can use this app for blocking emails especially on Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo inbox.
Steps to follow for blocking the emails on iPhone using Yandex Mail
- Launch the Yahoo Mail on iPhone.
- Then open the message that you want to block.
- Click on the three dots that are located on the right side of the screen.
- Finally, tap on the Spam option.
One thing the interesting feature in the Yandex Mail is it comes with a powerful spam filter, suppose the user is getting more unwanted emails from the same email sender then it takes action after getting multiple complaints from the same email address.
- Why Mac Keeps Restarting Over And Over
- How to Fix Macbook Won’t Boot Past Grey Screen
- Why api-ms-win-crt-Runtime Missing
This article clearly explains the different ways to block emails on the iPhone and also discusses the reasons behind the blocking of emails.
People who are searching for the best ways to block the emails on iPhone, for that type of people this article is the best reference, the ways are simple and easy with the help of these you can easily block the emails on iPhone.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site OMGeeky