If you are not interested to use Audible and want to cancel your Audible membership, then you are in the right place, let’s read more to know How to Cancel Audible Membership.
Do you ever wonder how it feels like listening to your favorite book?
Well, it feels good. But let me tell you that a book is always great fun when you read it and not listen to it. Listening to one such helps to retain it for long. But reading helps you to understand it better.
So, if you are one of the passionate readers, Audible is not going to be worth it for you. Listening to a book help you to save so much time you. But it feels like cheating on the real book by listening to it through a device. So, if you are also one of those who have taken the free trial of Audible and are not satisfied with it. Then let me tell you that you have landed on the right page. Because today in this article, we are going to tell you How To Cancel Audible.
But before moving to that, let’s get to know a little more about the Audible so that you can have a clear idea about it. Let’s take a look at it.
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 How Does Audible Works?
- 0.2 Reasons for Cancelling the Audible Membership:
- 0.3 Features of Audible:
- 1 How To Cancel Audible Membership?
What is Audible?
The Amazon Audible is a service that works on a monthly subscription basis. It provides users with great access to a massive database of audiobooks. You get the access and medium to play the audiobooks through the audible application.
They also provide the members with a monthly credit. This credit could be utilized to purchase audiobooks. Over time, the users can accumulate a vast vast library of audiobooks.
Now, let me tell you the most distinct thing about the audible. It is that once you purchase any book in the audible you get to keep that audiobook with you forever unlike any other audiobook application. This is the best part of it.
You can get a lot of knowledge out of it. It is a good application, but according to me, reading a book is better than listening to it. It helps you to understand the storyline and the content in the book better. So, if you are also a core reader like me, then you must be looking to cancel the subscription of the audible.
- How to Cast From VLC to TV
- Install Windows Defender on Windows 10
- Best Malware Removal For Mac
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android using SHAREit
- Download Aero TV for iOS
How Does Audible Works?
Firstly you can take out a free trial of the audible in which you will get a free audiobook. The audiobook could be one of the classic or even the audible originals collection.
As soon as your trial gets complete, if you are satisfied with it, you can buy a monthly subscription for it. To get the subscription, you need to sign in with your Amazon account in the audible.
The best thing is that every month, the audible provide you with a monthly credit. This credit could be utilized to purchase audible audiobooks and that too in different categories which include romance, technology, social media, fashion, ads, and a lot more.
Also, if you want to listen to more audiobooks, then you can simply buy the audible credit or you also have an option to pay per audiobook.
Another impressive thing about the audible is that on the first Friday of every month, a user can download two of the six audible originals. The best part is that they do not cost any credit to you. You get to keep these audios with you forever.
If you get fed up and looking to cancel your subscription, even at that time you get to keep all the audiobooks that you have already purchased after canceling your subscription. You can use the audible audiobooks anywhere, anytime using the application for your phone, Alexa device, Windows, or Mac.
Now as you know the working of the Audible. If you still didn’t find it worth it and looking to cancel your Audible subscription. Then you can simply do it by following the step-by-step guide below.
Reasons for Cancelling the Audible Membership:
Some of the reasons behind the cancellation of Audible Membership are
- The monthly subscription of Audible is expensive for single monthly credit.
- Audible’s recommendation system doesn’t provide sufficient titles as per the user requirement.
Features of Audible:
Great and Good Collection of books:
The Audible is the service rendered to the users by selling the best and great collection of books to the customers. The narration of the books and the novels and all the material is always in the top place this is one of the great features of Audible.
The app Audible is available in all versions of devices systems such as iOS, Android, Linux, and windows. All this provides the service of books of great with Audible app. you can place them in order and then the read in order to complete a book then later go for the next.
The most amazing feature is audio of the books can be purchased and the app provides the audio version of the books and you need to pay for it and for the new users the app will give you a free service of the audiobook. But need to pay for the next one.
If the user did a mistake and goes for the new one then the wrong one that you purchased then the Audible membership will be refunded and the money will be payback to the customer then they can use it for the next purchase so the app is very safe.
The price is too less compared to all the other alternatives and the price is RS 199 and the 1st month is free. Then after the free trial, you need to pay the rest. So reading the books may be a lazy thing so that is the reason that this Audible will have the special feature of audio.
So these are the vital features of the Audible that made the app so popular and made the most popular among the products of Amazon.
How To Cancel Audible Membership?
- The very first thing which you need to do is to open the audible website.
- Now, open the account detail page on your audible website.
- Now look for the account settings section and tap on it.
- There you will see an option that specifies “Cancel My Subscription.” So, you have to simply tap on it.
- There you will see some on-screen instructions which you need to follow.
Another important point which you should keep in mind is that if you are having any pending credit. Then you should first utilize it before you cancel your subscription. Because if you cancel your subscription then all your credit will disappear.
But as I said above, if you purchase the audiobook then it will remain with you even after you cancel your subscription. So, I would recommend you utilize all your credit before you cancel your subscription.
Also, a good thing about the audible is that the audiobooks are also exchangeable. If you don’t enjoy a title, you also get the chance to switch it with any other. So you can easily listen to the books which you love the most.
If you are using iPhone and thinking about how to cancel Audible Membership on iPhone, Don’t worry follow the above steps and cancel the Audible membership on iPhone.
If you still have a doubt regarding If I Cancel Audible Do I Keep my Books with me or not, Don’t worry about it whenever you cancel the Audible Account then the remaining credits will close with the membership, so the user must keep the audiobooks and access them in the library without any membership.
- How to Login in m.YOPmail
- How to Uninstall Chromium on Windows 10
- Steps to Send Not Supported Video File Format WhatsApp
- How to Restore Deleted Text Messages
- How to Reset MacBook Air to Factory Settings Without Disc
- It has a huge audiobook selection.
- Contains a lot of original titles.
- The user can keep the purchased book even they cancel the Audible membership.
- It perfectly syncs with other Audible apps and purchases along with iTunes and Google Reads.
- Offers a vast selection of free content.
- It also has the Amazon Household library that allows the users to share the audiobooks among devices.
- Provides discount for members for purchasing additional books.
- It gives comprehensive abbreviated versions of a lot of books at a reasonable price.
- Audible has a refund facility, it is applicable for the book purchased within 1 year.
- The user is allowed to put their membership on hold for some period of time you need to set the time and also modify the listening speed.
- Provides perfect bookmarking.
- It has Bluetooth speaker connectivity, so you can read the audiobooks of popular narrators, actors, and actresses.
- After completion of one year, the unused membership is expired.
- The unused credits may vanish whenever the user can cancel the membership.
- Audiobooks are costlier when compared to hard copy or eBooks.
- Compared to amazon.com or competitor book sites the amazon Audible tiles are sometimes more costly.
- Unable to stream the books, it occupies more space while downloading the book on the device.
- Due to some contract restrictions, the users are unable to buy the books directly on the Audible app.
- Based upon the readability it increases the cost of the book.
Alternatives of Amazon Audible:
The best alternatives of Amazon Audible are
- Libby App by Overdrive.
- Kobo Books.
- Google Play Books.
- Audiobook Boom.
- QuickTime Movie Recording VS Screen Recording
- How to Make a Voice Memo a Ringtone on iPhone Without Computer
- Download Tumblr Video Downloader on Chrome
- How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android 2022
So that’s the complete step-by-step guide on How To Cancel Audible. No doubt, it is very easy to do so if you don’t like it. Well, I completely understand that it is fun to listen to your favorite book. But reading it yourself has a great feeling in itself. Reading is much better than listening to it.
So, if you also didn’t find it comfortable to listen to the book and looking to read it only. So by just following the above step-by-step guide, you can simply cancel your subscription. That’s all about my side on How To Cancel Audible. Now you can simply unsubscribe without facing any kind of issue for sure.
This is all worth it because the audible is not as efficient as having a copy of your favorite book which you can flick through on a screen or with the help of a tablet.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.