If you are facing problems while changing the Youtube Channel Name, then read more to know the methods to Change the Youtube Channel Name.
The day when I started up my YouTube channel I was feeling at the top of the world. But it no longer takes much time to realize that there was something wrong that was obstructing my way to growth?
But what was it?
Everything was fine according to me. I had already done with all the settings and have added up all the required details as well. Even the content I was uploading on my YouTube channel was quite good though I was failing to get satisfactory engagement.
I made thorough research, asked different experts, and then got the final clue. It was quite surprising for me too. The name of my YouTube channel was creating a hindrance among the engagement. Quite surprising but it is true.
Just like other important things, the name of the YouTube channel is one of the most important parts of how people define it and understand your channel. The name of a YouTube channel often appears on your videos, in YouTube’s search results, and on the Channels page. It is the way to represent your brand. So, one needs to be very careful while selecting the YouTube channel’s name.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to change YouYube Channel’s name?
- 2 Are you ready to grow with your YouTube Channel?
How to change YouYube Channel’s name?
If you are also willing to change your YouTube channel name, this is the guide that will provide you an easy way to go along with it. Changing the YouTube channel’s name is quite easy to go and can be easily accessed through android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
The only things that you have to do for changing your YouTube channel’s name are:
- Sign in to your YouTube account using your registered email address and password option.
- Tap on the account icon that is usually available at the top right corner and once you will do it, a drop-down menu will appear on your home screen.
- Next, you have to select the Settings option to proceed further with the process.
- On the successful completion of the above process, a new page will appear on your home screen. It will include your current YouTube channel’s name,
- Just tap on the ‘Edit on Google’ beside your YouTube channel name.
- Next, replace your current YouTube channel’s name with the new one and once you will do with it, just tap on the ‘OK button to confirm the same.
- Bingo! You have n0w successfully changed your YouTube channel’s name now. The new name will appear on your YouTube channel videos and on the comments that you will make on other videos.
How to change your YouTube channel name on your Phone?
- Open Youtube and sign in to your account, for sign in you need to enter your email id and password.
- Click on the account profile icon on the top and the menu will be extended.
- Now Open Your Channel.
- Click on the channel Settings Option.
- tap on edit on your present name with your chosen new name and tap on ok.
How to change your YouTube channel name and profile picture on the desktop
- As like before methods you have to sign in to youtube with your credentials.
- If you want to change, then select Customization > Basic Info. to update your channel name Click on Edit and enter your new name. Click on Publish.
- if you want to change your profile picture, then open customization next click on Branding, click on upload and choose an image to change, and click Publish finally.
How to change your YouTube channel description
- Firstly you have to open youtube and sign in with your mail id and password.
- Click on your profile picture at top of the corner and click on your channel.
- Now a new page will appear and click on Customize channel Option.
- then open the about tab and under ‘Description’ select ‘Edit’.
- finally, Enter your new description, and after that click on Done.
Things to keep in mind
We would prefer you to keep your YouTube channel account and your google services account apart as the changes being made there on your YouTube account may also affect the same. The main reason behind the same is due to some legacy of Google+. One can easily fix the same to make their way to the YouTube channel much easier.
Are you ready to grow with your YouTube Channel?
Growing up with a YouTube channel and start earning with it, is something that the majority of the YouTubers love. Signing up for YouTube is free to go. If you are willing to keep your google account and YouTube account quite separate, the best thing you could do in the league is to create a brand account.
The brand account usually does come up with different benefits. It not only offers you the freedom of customizing your channel’s name but also offers you the freedom of managing multiple channels just by using one Google account. The best thing about establishing a brand name here is that it does not affect your personal Google account. You can now easily add different managers and owners to your brand account who can further help you in managing different YouTube channels effectively.
The entire process is quite easy. Once you will do with the creation of a brand account you then just have to move your YouTube channel to that brand account. Yet along but still easy to go process and one can easily do it by using their smartphone as well.
Work on your content and get more views
Just a perfect YouTube channel name can’t work for growing up visitors to your account. You have to work on your content also to grow with time. Content is the king of any blog or YouTube channel. It decides the present and future of your YouTube channel or blog. Good content helps you in dragging up the attention of millions of customers out there. But if it is not good, it can eliminate the chances of your growth as well.
YouTube is quite strict on its privacy norms. The introduction of illegal or copyrighted content can lead you towards facing actionable steps in the future. So, make sure you are playing a safe game. If you are willing to enjoy high-end and quick results, it is always preferable for you to go with the trending niches.
- Question 1) how many times we can change the channel name?
Answer) Within 90 days you can change three times.
- Question 2) How can change the description?
Answer) The process to change the description is mentioned in the article.
- Question 3) How many times can I change the picture?
Answer) You can change of Profile picture a number of times.
- Question 4) Will Cost to use Youtube?
Answer) you don’t pay to use youtube.
The journey towards a successful YouTube channel was not surely easy for me. I faced a lot of issues just because I was not having a perfect YouTube channel name. I think I am not only the one who had made this silly mistake in my life, there are certainly different others who are just failing to ripe the fruits just because of this silly mistake.
For making it help my readers, I have enlisted up an easy process to change your YouTube channel name. Hope it will make assist you to change the name of your YouTube channel quite efficiently. Create a brand on YouTube and try to move with it to enjoy seamless access on multiple channels.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
My Self Pardhu, I am an Editor and Author at OMGeeky. Actually, I am a tech enthusiast who always wants to share tech-related topics with my users. Apart from that I Love traveling, I like sports, am a good listener, building emotions, team player, a photographer, bike racing, driven by values, I am a graduate, hill trekking.