If you are searching for working methods to clear cookies on iPhone, then read more to know How to Clear Cookies on iPhone.
Hello! Everyone, I am so happy to invite you to this article, If you are looking for the steps to clear cookies on iPhone for that type of people this article is the best reference.
Here we are briefly discussing the steps to clear cache and cookies on iPhone and Explain how to disable or block cookies on iPhone and also tell the steps for clearing the individual specific cookies and finally explain the steps for clearing the cookies on other browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Clear Cookies on iPhone?
- 2 How to Disable or Block Cookies on iPhone?
Reasons for Clearing the Cookies on iPhone:
The reasons for clearing the cookies on iPhone are
- Due to some third-party cookies, it slows down the device’s speed and performance.
- Some are suspicious cookies and may result in viruses and malware.
- Presence of unencrypted website and outdated cookies.
- Occupies more space on the device and reduces its life and resources.
- How To Watch Free Movies On Your iPhone/iPad
- Steps to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- Change the Name of Your iPhone
How to Clear Cookies on iPhone?
If you want to free up the space on iPhone then deleting the cookies and clearing the cache is the best solution, to do this you want to follow some simple steps.
- First of all, Launch the Settings app on iPhone.
- Then select Safari.
- Now click on the Clear History and Website Data option.
- Next, it displays a confirmation pop-up simply tap on Clear History and Data.
- Note: The user must sign out from all the accounts they signed in after the deletion of cookies.
How to Disable or Block Cookies on iPhone?
If the user wants to disable the cookies permanently on iPhone it is possible but it stops the websites and doesn’t work properly, the best idea to disable the cookies permanently on iPhone you must enable Private browsing on Safari.
- First of all, on the iPhone move to the Settings app.
- Then choose Safari.
- Now navigate to Block All Cookies button and enable it. then it turns green color it means it is enabled.
How to Clear Individual, Specific Cookies on iPhone?
Without clearing all website’s cookies you can also delete the cookies and web data of the individual website on iPhone.
Follow the below simple steps carefully.
- On iPhone, navigate to the Settings app.
- Then select Safari.
- Now click on the Advanced option.
- Next, select the Website Data option.
- After that click on Edit.
- Select the cookies site you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete option.
- The process is the same for all so clear all the cookies.
- Finally, tap on Done.
- Tips & Tricks to Fix A Dead iPhone
- Why My Mac Trackpad Is Not Working
- How to Get Best iOS Emulators For Windows PC or Mac to Run iOS Apps
- Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
Clear Cookies in Chrome on iPhone:
Before going to clear cache and cookies the user must remember one thing i.e while you clear the cache and cookies the browser would sign out you from the Google account you need to sign in back and then update the recovery phone number and email address.
- Launch Chrome app on iPhone.
- Then click on the More option.
- Select the Settings option.
- Next click on Privacy.
- After that select Clear Browsing Data.
- Then you will notice the checkmark that is next to Cookies, Site Data, and Cached Images and Files.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data.
- It shows a dialog box simply tap on the Clear Browsing Data option.
Clear Cookies in Firefox on iPhone:
If you are using Firefox on your iPhone then follow the below simple steps to clear cookies.
- Launch Firefox app on iPhone.
- Then click on the menu that is located on the right corner of the bottom( looks like three horizontal lines).
- Now select the Settings option.
- Next tap on Data Management.
- Finally, click on Clear Private Data, it asks the confirmation just tap on OK.
- Methods to Share Contacts And Files Between iPhone And Android
- How To Fix Mac White Screen Issue Or Mac Won’t Start Issue
- Ways to Fix My iPad Safari Browser App Is Crashing Frequently Issue
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What are the advantages of clearing cookies and cache on iPhone?
Answer: The advantages of clearing cookies and cache on iPhone are it enhance the speed and performance of the device, clears up or frees up the space on the device, and also saves data from the affected apps like passwords and files.
- Question 2) List out the best free cleaner apps for iPhone?
Answer: The best free cleaner apps for iPhone are
- Cisdem iPhone Cleaner
- Clean Doctor
- Magic Phone Cleaner
- Phone Cleaner
- Smart Cleaner
- Junk File Cleaner
This article clearly discusses the steps for clearing or deleting the cache and cookies on iPhone and also explains the steps for other browsers and tells how to block cookies on iPhone and reasons for clearing the cookies the steps are easy and simple you can go through it without any doubt.
For people who are searching for the steps to clear up the cookies and cache on iPhone that type of people, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.