If you want to Customize your iPhone Home Screen icons, then read more to know How to Customize the App icons on the iOS 14 Home Screen.
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you All, I hope all are doing great, I am so happy to invite you to this article, If you want to customize or change the App Icons on iOS 14 and search for the best app to perform so many tasks so you are at the right place, In this article, we are ready to discuss how to customize app icons on iOS 14 with the help of Shortcuts app.
Here we are ready to discuss the basic introduction before going to customize the app icons and give the advantages of the Shortcuts app and briefly explain the steps to customize the App Icons on iOS 14.
Content Include on This Article
Before going to customize the App Icons on iOS 14 the user must remember a few things i.e the user must update the device with at least iOS 14 or iPadOS14 and the device must have the Shortcuts app and finally the pictures that you wish to utilize for new icons saved on the device.
The user can install the Shortcuts app from the Today widget or simply ask Siri or search in the App Store, you can easily add the app icon to the home screen for your favorite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts app is earlier called Workflow it is a free app available in AppStore for iOS devices that are used to run complicated tasks, with the help of this app the user can easily create personal shortcuts with various steps from their favorite apps.
It contains 300 inbuilt actions and works to run the favorite apps along with Contacts, Calendars, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health and supports Siri Shortcuts, by using this app you can easily customize the made or premade and quickly click on various areas on the device, each and every function of the app supports an action that runs a specific task and different actions that results to form a single task.
- How to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 7
- How to Make Your Android Look Like iOS 14/15
- Steps to Retrieve Files from Windows. old folder on Windows 10
- How to Add Music to Google Slides for 2022
Advantages of Shortcuts app:
There are so many advantages to the Shortcuts app.
- You can easily get the directions home and easily send the ETA.
- Simply ask Siri to listen to the news.
- Easily add the home screen icon as you wish.
- Create animated GIFs.
- You can also make PDFs from Safari or any app by using a share sheet.
- With the help of this app, you can also tweet the song that you listen to.
- Instantly receive all images on the web page.
- Easily send messages along with recently taken screenshots.
How to Customize App Icons on iOS 14 Home Screen?
The user can easily customize app icons on the iOS 14 Home Screen with the help of the Shortcuts app, it is an excellent app that performs so many tasks, with the help of this app the user can easily find an image or simply take a picture by replacing it with the default icon image on any app you wish, it also creates the duplicate app on behalf of changing the original app it means the user must have two icons, not only that also hide the original app in the App Library.
Here we are explaining some simple steps to customize app icons on iOS 4 by using the Shortcuts app.
- First of all, Launch the Shortcuts app on the iOS home screen.
- Then click on the + icon that is shown in the top right corner.
- Now select Add Action.
- Next, find Open App and click on it ( click on i to favorite the action for further use).
- After that click on Choose.
- You must choose that app that you wish to change.
- Now click on the three-dot menu that is located in the top right corner.
- Next, click on Add to Home Screen option and then enter the name of the app you open.
- Give the name by simply selecting and it will display on the iPhone or iPad’s home screen and click on the icon.
- Then click on the “Choose File,” “Choose Photo” or “Take Photo” to make a new app icon.
- Modify the image as you and click on Choose.
- Next, tap on Add.
- Then click on Done.
- Finally, the icon is successfully added to the home screen.
- Download IMDb tv app for Free
- How to Control Apple Data and Privacy
- How to Factory Reset MacBook Pro for 2022
If you have a doubt regarding how to change app icons on iPhone without shortcuts, it is simple you can try the Shortcuts alternative there are so many alternatives available for the Shortcuts app.
Alternatives of Shortcuts App:
The best alternatives to the Shortcuts app are
- Key Manager
- Custom Shortcuts
- Spark ( Hot Key Manager)
- Gumbleville Launcher
- Book MyCity
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to change the theme on iOS 14/15?
Answer: If you are interested to change the theme on iOS 14 then you must follow some simple steps.
- First of all, Move to the Theme settings page on iOS 14.
- Then search for the Install theme section.
- Now choose the various elements of the theme namely the home screen, lock screen, and app icons as you wish.
- Question 2) How to change app color on iOS 14?
- Initially, launch the App Store on the iOS home screen.
- Then find or search for the Color Widgets and then download the application.
- Now you need to touch and hold the finger on the home screen.
- If you notice the apps are shaking then click on the + icon that is shown on the top of the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Color Widgets option.
- Next select Add Widget button.
- You must choose the preferred widget available on the list.
- After that click on the Edit Widget button.
- Choose the desired color theme or front as you wish.
- At last click on the set Widget option.
You can also change the app icons to pictures easily on iOS 14.
This article clearly explains the basic information of the Shortcuts app and its advantages and also briefly discusses the steps to customize the app icons on iOS 14 and finally tells the alternatives of the Shortcuts app.
For people who are searching for the steps to customize the app icons on iOS 14 that type people, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site OMGeeky.