If you lost your Airpods or Airpod Case, then you are in the right place to know How to Find AirPod Case and Airpods?
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you, Hope All are Doing Great, Heartily inviting you to this article, Generally we are facing this issue at least once in our daily life we are missing the AirPod Case and worried about how to find the missing AirPod Case, Don’t worry In this article we are explaining the various methods to find out the AirPod Case. this is the best reference for people who want to know the steps for finding the AirPod Case.
Here we are clearly discussing how to find the AirPods Case using AirPods, without iPhone, and also explain the basic information of AirPods.
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- How to Loop a Video on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Change the Name of Your iPhone?
- How to Allow Safari Pop-ups on macOS or iOS
Content Include on This Article
What are AirPods?
AirPods was designed by Apple these are wireless Bluetooth earbuds and designed to work with the iPhone and iPad. It consists of Bluetooth audio devices the user can use for other computers or smartphones, it also allows the users to pair the AirPods with various devices, the Apple consists of an easy pair of wired earbuds along with each and every iOS device.
How to Find AirPods Case using AirPods?
If you wish to find the AirPods Case then you need not go for anything just use the AirPods, while using Apple’s Find My app the process is simple just follow the below simple steps.
- On an iOS device, open the Find My app.
- Then choose the AirPods option Below the Devices tab.
- Now you notice a map that displays where you’re or else the last location before you power off the AirPods.
- Next, you must play a sound to locate them.
- Finally, click on Directions to launch maps to route to the AirPods.
- How to Clear Cookies on iPhone? [Working Methods]
- How to Record Video on Mac? Record Screen on Mac Devices
- Steps to Disable Pop Up Blocker on iPhone?
How to Find My AirPods Case Without iPhone?
In some situations, we are worried about we have no iPhone and AirPods on our hands in that type of situation we go for a computer to find out the AirPods Case. if have a doubt is it possible, Of course, it is possible without iPhone and AirPods we can find out the AirPods Case.
Follow the below steps in order to find out the AirPods Case.
- First of all the user must navigate to the Find My iPhone on iCloud.com
- Then enter the Apple ID to sign in with your account( Select the one connected with the AirPods in case you have multiple ids).
- Next enter the Apple Password.
- After that select the All Devices option.
- Then tap on the AirPods.
- Now you need to find out the last location below each device then it will show Offline.
How to Find If the AirPods are Offline?
If the AirPods are Offline or else the Airpods are out of range or low charge in that type of situation the user has the possibility to view the last known location i.e No location found, or Offline and the user is unable to see the location of the AirPods or AirPods Pro if it is in Charging case, the possible way to view the AirPods in the Find My Phone up to 18 hours in their Smart Case and also view it on the outside of the Smart Case for 72 hours.
If you notice the No Location found or Offline Below the AirPods then it is not possible to play the sound to find out the AirPods but the user can get the directions for the location where you last connected to the AirPods, whether the user can return to the online then they will get a notification on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you are using the AirPods Case.
- Download Flipswitch: Centralized Toggle System For iOS
- Fix “Could Not Find AltServer” Error During Unc0ver iOS 13.5 Jailbreak
- How to Unsubscribe From An App on Your iPhone or iPad?
- The Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to Set up AirPods With New Case?
Answer: If you are replacing the old AirPods with new ones and looking for the steps to set up the new AirPods case for that type of people this article is the best reference.
- On iOS, launch the Settings app.
- Then select Bluetooth
- Now click on i that is next to the AirPods.
- Next click on the Forget This Device and click again to confirm.
- The user must place both AirPods on Charging.
- Then open the lid and monitor the status light it is a flash amber.
- Press and hold down the setup button that is located on the back of the case for at least a few seconds.
- Then the status light should be flash white.
- Navigate to the Home Screen on the iOS device.
- Launch the new case with the AirPods inside and hold them that are next to the iOS device.
- It displays the setup animation on the screen.
- Finally, click on Connect to pair the newly set up AirPods with the iOS device.
- Question 2) Is it possible to track the AirPods Case?
Answer: It is not possible to track the AirPods because we require a Bluetooth connection for the Find My AirPods, so there is no possible way to locate the lost AirPods case, the only possible way to track the missing device is Find My app, to track the missing item on iPhone there are no Apple services to find and track.
Question 3) How to connect AirPods to Apple TV?
Answer: The user can easily connect the AirPods to the Apple TV, you can put the AirPods in the charging case open the lid and place it nearer to the Apple TV, Now press and hold down the charging case’s pairing button until the white light flashes.
After that move to the Apple TV and navigate to its Settings and then select the Remotes and Devices section and click on the Bluetooth and Finally select the AirPods.
- Question 4) What is the cost of Apple AirPods?
Answer: The wireless AirPods with charging case costs $199 and the set of AirPods along with charging case costs $159, and the set of AirPods Pro retails for $349.