If you are facing Battlefield 2041 DirectX Errors, then read more to know the working methods to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors?
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you all, I hope all are doing great, I am so happy to invite you to this article, I think you’re a Battlefield 2042 game lover and you’re facing DirectX errors and eagerly searching for effective methods to fix the error, for that type of people you are at the right place, and this article is the best reference to know more about Battlefield 2042, Today we are here to discuss briefly how to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors.
In this article, we clearly explain the reasons behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors tells the necessary minimum and recommended system requirements to run the Battlefield, and finally, give the effective methods to solve the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors.
Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter game and it was designed by DICE this game is the seventeenth installment in the Battlefield series, you can play this game on Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and S.
It is solely multiplayer and doesn’t allow the single-player campaign, it offers amazing gameplay features and supports cross-platform play.
Due to some reasons, we are facing the DirectX errors on Battlefield 2042 and the errors are represented as
Content Include on This Article
Reasons Behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors
The major reasons behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors are
- Lack of Update
- Outdated GPU Drivers
- Missing or corrupted Game files
- Absence of DirectX package
- Enable DirectX 12 on unsupported GPU
- Crashes related to Future Frame Rendering
- MachineGUID recognize the incorrect dependencies
First of all, before going to try any method you must check whether the system satisfies the minimum requirements to run the game, here in this article we can suggest some minimum system requirements that are necessary to run Battlefield 2042.
Below is the list of minimum requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10(64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: RAM should be 8 GB
- The video memory should be 4 GB
- The Graphics card should be AMD Radeon RX 560
- Storage space is 100 GB
- The version of DirectX is 12
Following are the list of recommended system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10(64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or Intel Core i7 4790
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
- The memory of RAM should be 16 GB
- Storage space is 100 GB SSD
- The version of DirectX is 12
- The internet should be 512KBPS or faster Internet connection
In order to run Battlefield 2042 smoothly on your device without any DirectX errors, issues and any crashes it is necessary to follow the methods to fix the error.
Methods to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors
There are some methods to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors
- Repair Game Files
- Clear Game Cache
- Disable DLSS
- Edit the Game Profile
- Disable Future Frame Rendering( if applicable)
- Install the Latest Windows Updates
- Change the Machine GUID Registry Key
- Install all DirectX Packages
- Update DirectX
Method #1: Repair Game Files
This is one of the effective methods to solve the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors, due to this method you can repair the corrupted and missing game files in case there are available, here the Origin client will take care of everything i.e add or replace the affected files.
Follow the below simple steps in order to repair the game files.
- Initially, you must download and install the Origin.
- Then launch it on your device.
- Tap on My Game Library and then select Battlefield 2042
- Next, the user must right-click on Battlefield 2042.
- Then select Repair Game.
- It takes some time to complete the process.
- After completion of the process, the user must restart the Origin.
- Next, run Battlefield 2042 and check whether the issue is solved or not.
If you’re still facing the problem then jump to another method to fix the errors.
Method #2: Clear Game Cache
Generally the broken or damaged game cache is also one of the reasons behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors, this is not an exact solution for it but to enhance the game performance and also to fix the frequent crashes the user must be recommended clearing the Game Cache.
In some cases, if we’re updating the DirectX as well as Graphics Drivers also we are facing the error, so don’t worry, try to clear the game cache and check if it works or not
If you are playing Battlefield 2042 on Origin then follow the below simple steps to clear the game cache to fix the DirectX error
Note: Before going to start the process, make sure you must completely shut down the Origin client this will help to reduce further issues and problems while using Origin.
- First of all, Shut down the Origin Client.
- Then on Windows, you must press the Windows + R keys at a time on the keyboard to launch the Run dialog.
- Now, in that type %ProgramData%/Origin and tap on the OK button.
- Next, you must move to the EXCEPT FOR the Local Content folder and then delete each and every folder and file.
- After that, you must again launch the Run dialog by simply pressing the Windows + R keys on the keyboard at a time.
- Enter %AppData% then hit OK.
- It will show a pop-up window, just tap on the Delete the Origin folder.
- Now you must go to C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local and then Delete the Origin folder.
- At last Restart the PC.
- After that through Origin run the Battlefield 2042.
Method #3: Disable DLSS
Suppose the user is using the Nvidia card then the DLSS feature is enabled for BattleField 2042, so you must disable the DLSS, why because sometimes the errors are due to enabling of DLSS feature, so simply disable the feature restart the game, and check whether the issue is rectified or not.
Here you must follow the below steps carefully
- Firstly, On the Battlefield 2042 game and then Open the Graphics Settings menu.
- Then move to the Options menu.
- Now you must open the Display option.
- Next, choose the Video that is located on the sub-menu.
- You must Disable the DLSS button and set it as off.
- Save the Changes.
- At last Restart the Game.
Finally check whether the DirectX error is fixed or not, if not don’t worry try another method.
Method #4: Edit the Game Profile
If you facing any issues or problems while playing the game or using the game then simply edit the game profile in order to fix the issue, mostly while opening the Battlefield 2042 that is in-game config files of the user that has DirectX 12 enabled then the PC is not supposed to encourage it or support it.
It may arise after the upgrading of the latest GPU, the user must disable/ turn off the DirectX12completely by changing the settings config files.
You must simply follow the below simple steps to edit the game profile
- First of all, Launch the File Explorer.
- Then move to Documents Folder.
- In that, the user must double-click on the BattleField 2042 named folder to open it.
- Next launch the Settings folder.
- Then you need to right-click on the PROFISAVE_profile.
- Select open with Notepad or else you can choose any text editor as you wish.
- In the PROFISAVE_profile files you must scroll down then you notice an option i.e GstRender.Dx12Enabled.
- Now the user must click on it and then change its value from 0 to 1.
- After that choose the File click on save and then close the window.
- Re-open Battlefield 2042 and examine whether the error is fixed or not.
Method #5: Disable Future Frame Rendering( if applicable)
Future Frame Rendering is an essential feature if the user is having a Good GPU but has a weak CPU in that type of situation, this feature will effectively work and send some CPU strain and burden to the GPU.
It arises instability in the game on several PC configurations, for that you must disable the future frame rendering feature that is available on the in-game Display menu.
Follow the below simple steps in order to disable the Future Frame Rendering feature
Note: If you are still facing the DirectX error on each and every startup then skip this method and try another method.
- First of all, launch Battlefield 2042.
- Then move to the Options menu
- Navigate to Display Settings and then choose Video that is located on the sub-menu.
- Next, you must Disable/ turn off the Future Frame Rendering.
- After that save changes and finally restart the game.
Check whether the crashes are fixed or not.
Method #6: Install the Latest Windows Updates
Based upon the opinion of the players, updating the system will help to solve the DirectX errors, due to lack of updates or outdated system we are facing so many issues, to reduce the issues like compatibility and also to enhance the stability and performance the user must install the latest windows update
Suppose you’re a Windows 10 user and want to update windows 10 with 11 but is not possible and this results to cause inconvenience to the other games also, so so many players said that installing the Windows 20H2 or 21H1 updates will be helpful to solve the issue.
- Navigate to the Search bar, then type Update and choose Check for Updates.
- Then the windows will successfully search or find out the available updates, if you found there are no updates then the user can get the You’re up to date sign, the user can also tap on View all optional updates and install the updates if necessary.
- If you notice the availability of updates then Windows will automatically download the updates or simply Click on Download and Install button to get the latest updates.
- You must follow some instructions that are displayed on the screen to finish the installation of updates.
- After completion of the process, check the error is solved or not.
Note: If you are facing issues with the Windows Update then you must go through the official website of Microsoft and manually download the updates.
Method #7: Change the Machine GUID Registry Key
The issues with the registry key are less and it is not a major reason behind the error, sometimes the Battlefield is a registry key that points out the incorrect dependencies and results to crash the game on PC in each and every startup trail, so in this type of situation, the user must change the Machine GUID Registry Key to avoid crashing of the game, this issue generally occurs in BattleField’s Biggest Rival Series( Call of Duty).
Follow the below instructions to modify the Machine GUID Registry Key.
- You must press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard at a time to launch the Run dialog.
- Then type regedit and click on OK and you can press the Ctrl+Shift+ Enter to launch the Registry Editor to run it as an administrator.
- You can get a prompt by the User Account Control and then tap on Yes to allow or grant permission to access it as an admin.
- In the Registry editor, simply move to the left side menu and then move to the following location
Note: You must double-click on the Registry entry manually in order to open the preferred location.
- After reaching the correct location, you can go through the right-side menu and then right-click on the machine GUID.
- Now, tap on Modify which is shown on the context menu.
- The user must simply replace the value of MachineGUID with the following value and then tap on OK to save the changes.
- Finally, restart the PC and check the issue is rectified or not, if not then try another method.
Method #8: Install all DirectX Packages
To avoid any issues, crashes, and problems while using any game or app, you must remember always install the correct and latest packages, to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors the user must install all the DirectX Packages, so many people notice that they face the crashing related to DirectX while opening the BattleField 2042 and they solve this issue by running the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer and also they run each and every missing DirectX package on the system.
Here we are explaining some steps to install the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer, follow the steps carefully.
- First of all, the user must go to the official website and download the page of DirectX End-User Runtime Environment and then choose the particular installer language before going to tap on the Download button.
- Then on the next windows, you must uncheck or untick all the Microsoft Bloatware recommendations and then tap on No thanks and continue to the DirectX End-User Runtime Web installer option.
- It takes some time to download the dxwebsetup.exe installer.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to finish the process of installing each and every missing DirectX package to the latest package.
Once the entire process is finished then you must restart the PC and check whether the issue is solved or not by simply relaunching Battlefield 2042 again and check the DirectX error is fixed or not.
Method #9: Update DirectX
In order to fix any DirectX errors on Battlefield make sure the DirectX must be up to date, to do this follow the below simple steps.
- Initially, navigate to the official website of Microsoft.com to download and install the latest version of DirectX
- After successful installation launches it on the device.
These are effective methods to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors, they can quickly solve the issue you can easily go through them without any difficulty and doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to Verify the Integrity of Game Files?
Answer: If you want to verify the integrity of game files then follow the below simple steps carefully
With the help of Steam, you can easily repair the missing or corrupted game files that lead to the cause of Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors.
- First of all, you must launch the Steam client
- Then you must sign in or log in with the account
- Now choose Library
- You must search for the Battlefield game icon and then right-click on it
- Next click on Properties
- Move to the Local Files tab
- After that click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
- It takes some time to complete the process
- Finally, restart the device and check whether it is properly works or not.
- Question 2) What is a DirectX error?
Answer: DirectX error is an unrecoverable error that is connected with the DirectX on the PC, this is due to improper system requirements, incompatibility of version and also due to many reasons.
- Question 3) List out the Best Games similar to Battlefield 2042?
Answer: The list of best games similar to Battlefield 2042 are
- Apex Legends
- Mad Max
- Gears 5
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Call Of Duty: Infinite Wars
- Battlefield V
- Halo: Reach
- Titanfall 2
- Battlefield 2142
- Question 4) What are the alternatives to Battlefield 2042?
Answer: The alternatives of Battlefield 2042 are
- ARMA 3
- WORLD WAR 3
- HELL LET LOOSE
This article clearly discusses the basic information of Battlefield 2042 and tells the reasons behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors explains the system requirements to run the Battlefield 2042 and also tells the best and most effective methods to solve the error, they are easy and simple the user can quickly solve the error.
For people who are Battlefield 2042 game lover and really wants to know the reasons for getting the DirectX errors on Battlefiled for that type of people, this article is the best reference to know.
Thank you for reading this artic;e, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site omgeeky