If you are facing iTunes Error Code 9039 on your Mac or WIndows devices, then you are in the right place to know How to Fix iTunes Error 9039.
The iTunes error code 9039 typically appears when Windows or Mac users attempt to connect an Airplay device to iTunes or when trying to add music to the Apple Music library. This error message appears after the connection attempt fails. … If this doesn’t work, take a look at your Apple Music library.
iTunes is among the incredibly famous music and video players among Apple users, and it also permits you to handle many iOS devices from a single control panel. iTunes is perfect for music lovers, where they can listen to millions of songs in various languages. Though, at the time of accessing the iTunes tool on Mac or Windows, applicants can get unidentified messages like “iTunes Error 9039 Unknown Error”.
The iTunes error code 9039 usually seems when Mac or Windows applicants try to attach an AirPlay device to iTunes or add songs to the Apple Music collection. You will see this error in Mac devices and PC or laptop using the Windows. There are many methods to fix this iTunes Error 9039. Here, we provide different types of ways that will help you to solve the iTunes Error 9039.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Various Methods to Fix the iTunes Error 9039:
- 1.1 Fix #1. Upgrade iTunes (Latest Version):
- 1.2 Fix #2. Delete All Songs and Update the Music Gallery:
- 1.3 Fix #3. Delete and Install the iTunes App Again:
- 1.4 Fix #4. Login Again Into Your iTunes App Account:
- 1.5 Fix #5. Close Any Active Security App or Software:
- 1.6 Fix #6. Try Third-Party Software:
- 1.7 Fix #7. Authorize Your PC or Laptop:
- 1.8 Fix #8. Repair Security Permissions For iTunes:
- 1.9 Fix #9. Reset The Cache:
- 2 What Is iTunes Error 50?
What is iTunes Error 9039?
When accessing the iTunes to download the song, tool, or synching, you will see iTunes Error 9039. This error is for warning that there is something immoral with your iTunes software. The error code also arises when attempting to attach an AirPlay device to iTunes or add some song to the Music collection. It occurs when you try to reduce it. So, you can open your PC again and try to access the advanced version of iTunes.
Various Methods to Fix the iTunes Error 9039:
Fix #1. Upgrade iTunes (Latest Version):
This method is exceptionally trustworthy when fixing a massive range of error codes. iTunes quickly identifies and updates the latest versions of the app, and it is best to evaluate if your iTunes is older and install the new version.
- First of all, open the iTunes app, and press on the “Help” option, which comes under the menu bar, and hit on the “Check for Updates” tab.
- Finally, iTunes will check for the latest update and automatically download it on your PC or laptop after pressing on the “Update” button.
- After that, close your PC for some minutes and open it again.
Fix #2. Delete All Songs and Update the Music Gallery:
The other method to fix the iTunes Error 9039 is to update the music gallery and delete all songs. With the help of the below-given steps, you can quickly delete the songs and update the iTunes music library.
- The first essential step is to open the iTunes app on your PC or laptop.
- Now, go to the menu section and press on the “File” button.
- After that, press on “Library” and choose the “Update iCloud Music Gallery” option.
- Now, wait for two minutes to complete the procedure and start your PC or laptop again.
- To solve the iTunes 9039 error, check your iTunes once again by playing a song or attaching an AirPlay device.
Fix #3. Delete and Install the iTunes App Again:
- On your PC or laptop, hold the Windows Key + S together and press on it and find the “Control Panel” option.
- After that, press on the “Open” tab to start the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, hit on the “Uninstall a Program” button, which comes under the “Control Panel” tab.
- You have to search the iTunes from the collection of programs downloaded on your PC or laptop.
- Finally, hit on the “iTunes” and choose “Uninstall” to delete the program from your PC.
- After deleting the iTunes, you need to visit Apple’s official website and install the new and latest iTunes version.
Fix #4. Login Again Into Your iTunes App Account:
To remove any error arising from this type of source, you need to log-out of your iTunes app and then log in again with the help of the below-mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, go to the Desktop of your PC or laptop and open the iTunes app.
- Within the iTunes app, press on the “Account” option available at the top of the menu bar and hit on the “Log-Out” tab.
- Finally, press on the “Accounts” option again and choose the “Log-In” tab to your account by mentioning the details.
Fix #5. Close Any Active Security App or Software:
A security app or software is necessary for every device. It protects your PC, laptop, or phone secure from all the bugs and malware that arises in contact via corrupt files, emails, downloads, and apps. If you wish to close any active security software, then you have to follow the below-provided guide.
- First of all, press on the “Exit” or “Close” tab.
- Then, launch the security software that you installed on your PC or laptop or phone.
- Now, press on the “Deactivate” tab to delete the software.
- At last, go to the iTunes store and relaunch the application.
- This method will solve the iTunes Error 9039.
Fix #6. Try Third-Party Software:
- After downloading the third-party software, you need to attach your device and press on the “Fix All iTunes issues” tab.
- If your iTunes is corrupt or has some issue or error, you will also see the notification. Then, press on the “Repair iTunes” button to install the drives used to solve the iTunes error.
- Then, the software will download the fixing drive; it will begin repairing iTunes.
- After fixing the drives, the software will show a message mentioning the iTunes’ successful fix, and it will start the iTunes app again.
Fix #7. Authorize Your PC or Laptop:
- To fix this error, you can try allowing your PC or laptop so that it can enable access and license to your iTunes collection.
- Press on the iTunes app to open it and go to the “Menu” section and choose the “Account” option.
- Then, press on the “Authorizations” option, which comes inside the “Account” option.
- Finally, press on “Authorize this PC or laptop” to start the procedure.
Fix #8. Repair Security Permissions For iTunes:
Security permissions are an important factor in iTunes. You may get so many errors regarding to this iTunes if you are not using the proper and correct security permissions.
In order to avoid errors regarding this issue, then you need to check read and write permissions in iTunes. Do follow the below steps carefully to solve this issue.
- The first step is to launch the finder and go for the iTunes folder and then select get info, otherwise, you can directly go through the music.
- After that, a screen appears displaying a check box of lock make sure to check the lock.
- Finally check whether if your account is having read/write access, if not then change the settings.
- After completing all the necessary changes, save the changes you made.
Fix #9. Reset The Cache:
If any type of iTunes error occurs like iTunes error 9039 and 11571 then by resetting the cache, you will clear all the temporary files regarding iTunes which helps in the proper working of the iTunes.
Follow the below steps carefully for resetting your cache in iTunes.
- The first step is to click on the edit menu and then search for preferences.
- In the preferences, you can see the advanced option, make sure to click on that.
- In that advanced option, you can see on the screen reset iTunes store cache and click on it.
By clicking on it all the cache in your iTunes can be reset so that the iTunes error can be avoided and the iTunes will work properly.
What Is iTunes Error 50?
This type of iTunes error occurs when your iTunes database is connecting to you sever you can see error 50 on your screen. The main reasons behind this error 50 is
- Network problem.
- Firewall settings.
- Anti-virus protection.
- Corrupted iTunes.
How To Fix iTunes Error 50?
There are various methods available to fix this iTunes error mentioned below. Do follow them in order to solve this error.
- Reconnect your iOS device.
- Re-install iTunes.
- Check firewall/anti-virus settings.
- Delete all contents in the downloads folder.
- Check the SIM card.
- Use iTunes repair tool.
- Clear out the registry of your computer.
- Question 1) What is error 9039 iTunes error in Mac?
Answer: The iTunes error code 9039 typically appears when Windows or Mac users attempt to connect an Airplay device to iTunes or when trying to add music to the Apple Music library.
- Question 2) What does the unknown error mean?
Answer: The unknown element error is a WebDriver error that occurs when an unspecified error occurs in the driver whilst processing a command.
- Question 3) What does an error in iTunes means?
Answer: These errors usually indicate there is a communications error between iTunes and Apple’s update server.
Nowadays, Apple applicants complain that they are acquiring an error message that shows: iTunes Unknown Error 9039. The error code arises when an applicant is shopping from the iTunes store or adding music to the Apple Music collection. In this article, you can get the various methods to handle this iTunes Error 9039. You have to attempt all the above methods to fix the error. Though all the above techniques are still not working, then there is the last option to contact Apple.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.