If you are experiencing Nvidia Geforce Error on your PC/Laptop, then read below-given methods to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001.
NVIDIA is an extremely popular and commonly used Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) association. GeForce Experience is the best utility that permits Nvidia’s graphics card applicants to keep their drivers updated, adjust their game settings, and many more. But many applicants are reporting “Error Code 0x0001” at the time of opening the NVIDIA GeForce Experience utility. GeForce Experience Error 0x0001 is a problematic view for every gamer.
This “Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001” destroys the complete experience of the applicant because NVIDIA GeForce Experience will not even begin at this point. Many reasons are available that causes the “Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001” problem. Some leading causes are as follows: GeForce Experience virus, NVIDIA container facilities don’t have the approval to communicate with the local account, corruption of file, set-up location.
You can check many possible fixes to solve this issue, but before you examine them, you need to restart your PC first and then relaunch the NVIDIA GeForce Experience. Please read this article to know what Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001 is and how to fix it completely.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
What is the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 is a primary error, one of the catch-all issues to be extremely specific. Occasionally it may be an effect of any bug or improperly close down of the PC or laptop. In most of the situation, affected applicant see the “Something went wrong. You need to reboot the PC or laptop and then start the GeForce Experience.
It allows or restricts some of these aspects or features: live game, game installation, in-game overlap, online reality, comprising many other options. You are possibly to face this error code 0x0001 and 0x0003, or the GeForce Experience is not working issue. Users can fix the “Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001” issue with the help of below-provided methods or solutions.
How to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
Check Nvidia Telemetry Container Settings:
>> Step 1) To open the facilities application, you have to press the “Windows + R” keys and mention the “MSC” in the Run dialog box.
>> Step 2) Check the list and search the NVIDIA Telemetry Container. You have to hit on the “Properties” button, which comes under the “NVIDIA Telemetry Container” option.
>> Step 3) Now, press on the “Log in” button and check the “Permit Facility to Communicate with the desktop” tab.
>> Step 4) Press on the Apply >> OK button to modify and then save it by pressing the save button.
>> Step 5) You may also verify if the “Status of NVIDIA Telemetry Container” can view if it is operating; or not, if not, then press on the “Begin to run” tab.
>> Step 6) You can also hit on the “Restart” tab to start the NVIDIA facilities again.
Upgrade Your NVIDIA Display Drivers:
- The essential method is to do is upgrade their NVIDIA Display Drivers. First of all, visit the official website of NVIDIA Display Drivers to download the NVIDIA driver on your PC or laptop.
- On the list available on the drop-down menu option, the applicants have to choose the correct model of your Graphics Card.
- After finding, the applicant is made accessible with the new release of the display driver for the graphics card.
- Then, reboot the PC or laptop, so that the latest and upgraded version will show on your desktop and comes into action. Applicants can also try and use the beta version.
Try To Use The Beta Version:
>> Step 1) First, hit on the ‘Windows+R’ key, and mention the ‘appwiz.cpl’ on the run dialog box and hit on the “Enter” button.
>> Step 2) You will now see the list of Programs and Features, search and press on the “NVIDIA Experience” option.
>> Step 3) Follow the guides to begin the deleting procedure of Nvidia GeForce Experience.
>> Step 4) Start your PC or laptop again, and visit the official website, and install the Beta version of it.
>> Step 5) Install it according to the commands and install it properly.
>> Step 6) Then, you have to restart the PC or laptop first, and then launch the GeForce.
>> Step 7) In place of the latest Beta version, you may select any older version to download or install if Beta isn’t best for you.
Changing the Network Adapter:
- If you want to change the network adaptor, first Windows key + R, and you need to mention the “cmd” code in the run box and hit Ctrl + Shift + Enter to launch the higher command prompt.
- When asked by the User Account Control, you have to press on the “Yes” to allow Admin rights.
- In the advanced Command Prompt, please enter the command and hit on the “Enter” button to change the network adapter driver location.
- After changing the network adapter driver location, restart your PC.
Reinstall The GeForce Experience:
>> Step 1) First, download and install the committed utility to help you to delete the Graphics Driver.
>> Step 2) After downloaded, launch it, and remove the files to an appropriate available location.
>> Step 3) Operate the service after downloading and installing it.
>> Step 4) Press on the utility’s icon and hit twice on the “Enter” tab.
>> Step 5) Now, press on the GPU tab, which comes under the “Select Device Type” option.
>> Step 6) Hit on Clean and Restart >> Install the new driver version.
>> Step 7) Now, start your new driver again and then open the Geforce.
Make a New Account:
- If none of the above options will work, then it will surely help you to fix the error.
- As the last option, you have to make a new account with admin rights after removing all Nvidia-related apps and drivers.
- After creating the new account, download and install the drivers and check to see if the error continues.
GeForce Experience is a window app designed to assist you in adjusting your games, upgrade your graphics, and improve your in-game events. GeForce Experience is an approval for the people who like gaming on graphic cards created by NVIDIA. But many users said that it occurs “Nvidia Geforce 0x0001 Error Code”, you can fix this error quickly by following the above-provided methods.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com