If you want to get Dark Mode on your Android and iOS Devices, then read more to know the Steps to get Dark Mode on Snapchat For Android/iOS.
Hello! Everybody, How are You all, I hope all are doing great, I think are you interested to use the Snapchat app at night time and you people want to enable the dark mode on your android/ iOS and looking for the steps to enable the mode, for that type of this article is very much helpful.
This article is ready to discuss the basic information of Dark mode and its advantages and clearly explain the steps to enable dark mode on Android and iOS devices.
Content Include on This Article
What is Dark Mode on Snapchat?
Dark Mode is also known as Night Mode, it is one type of setting that is used at night without straining the eyes of the user, this mode is also called bedtime mode, it is a perfect display setting that makes it easy to stay up without lights in the night, this mode is not available in all apps, some popular apps only having this awesome feature the apps like Facebook, Snapchat.
Snapchat has newly introduced this Dark mode option for Android/ iOS, so the user can easily use this app in dark and also helpful to save the battery life of the device, with the help of dark mode the user can easily switch among various color palates, so many popular apps and OS will support this excellent feature.
Usually, a black and white interface makes it more comfortable and convenient for users’ sensitive eyes, if you are using the dark mode then you can easily use the interface, simply modify or change the background color in order to make the interface easy to watch.
- How to Cancel Audible Membership
- How to Fix VLC to Chromecast Not Working Issue
- Download Windows Defender Scan on Windows 7
- How To Remove Malware From Mac for Free
- How to Share Contacts From iPhone to Android
Advantages of Dark Mode:
- It reduces the strain on the eyes while using the app at Night time.
- Saves the battery.
- Didn’t disturb others.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on iOS?
Snapchat is a powerful picture messaging and chatting app and offers excellent features, one of the amazing features in Snapchat is Dark Mode, if you want to use the dark mode, first you must enable the dark mode.
There is no need to root the device to get the Dark Mode on Snapchat
Here we are clearly discussing the steps to enable the dark mode in Snapchat on iOS.
- First of all, launch the Snapchat app on the iOS home screen.
- Then tap on the Profile Photo.
- Next click on the Gear icon( Settings) that is located on the right top of the screen.
- After that select App Appearance.
- Now choose the Always Dark option, this will help to activate the dark mode on Snapchat.
The user can also get the dark mode on Snapchat without App Appearance, simply try to utilize the latest version of the preferences manager app from the Google play store and the user can also have a look at software namely Substratum, DarQ, Juno, One shade, Before Launcher, etc.
- Download Aero-TV
- How to Make YOPmail
- How to Remove Chromium Permanently from Windows 7
- How to Transfer Not Supported File Format on WhatsApp Dual App
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android Without App
How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on Android?
Snapchat doesn’t support the dark mode on Android but there is an alternative method you must try on android, this process requires developer mode with the help of settings it enables the dark mode on Snapchat.
Below are some steps to follow
- Initially open Settings on Android.
- Then select the Display option
- Now you must Enable the Dark Mode.
- Next, return to the Settings and then System.
- Then select About Phone.
- After that choose the Software Information option.
- Search for the Build Number and tap on it seven times then it enables the Developer Mode.
- The user must enter the password/ code to enable/ turn on the Developer Mode.
- Next, move to the Settings and then tap on Developer Options.
- Scroll down and then select Force Dark Mode.
- How to Reset MacBook Air to Factory Settings
- How to Record Video on Mac with External Camera
- How to Set Custom Ringtone in iPhone Without iTunes and GarageBand and Computer
- How to Download Videos from Tumblr iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) Why the Dark mode will Disappear on the Snapchat app?
Answer: Snapchat passes the dark mode for people who are using the iPhone, because it is still in a testing state, as they complete the testing then they release the official Dark Mode to its users.
- Question 2) If the Official Dark mode supports the Snapchat app on Android?
Answer: Now, there is no support for Snapchat dark mode on Android, you must enable the developer options on android and then use the force dark mode to use.
This article clearly discusses dark mode’s basic information, explains its advantages, and briefly gives the steps to enable the Dark mode on Android and iOS devices.
This article is the best reference for people looking for the steps to enable the dark mode on Android and iOS devices for that type of person. If you get benefited from this article, then feel free to share this article with your friends and family.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to enable the dark mode on Snapchat, for more updates and information, visit and follow OMGeeky.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply