If you want to download and install Android apps and games on your Windows 11, then read more to know How to Run Android Apps on Windows 11?
Hello! Internet Viewers, Heartily inviting you to this article, How are you all, I think All are doing Great, Today we are here to discuss a useful topic that every Windows 11 user must know, I think you are searching for the steps and process to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11, for that type of people you’re at the right place and this article is a boon to Windows 11 users.
In this article, we are clearly discussing the system requirements necessary to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11 and explain how to check system requirements on Windows 11 and finally steps or processes that are required to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11.
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 System Requirements to Install and Run Android Apps on Windows 11
- 0.2 How to Check the System Requirements on Windows 11?
- 1 How to Install and Run Android Apps on Windows 11?
- 1.1 #1. Connect Windows Insider Program
- 1.2 #2. Check the Windows 11 Updates
- 1.3 #3. Check the Microsoft Store Update
- 1.4 #4. Enable Virtualization
- 1.5 #5. Set Up the Region to the United States
- 1.6 #6. Install Amazon Appstore and Windows Subsystem for Android
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions?
- 1.8 Conclusion:
- 1.9 Related posts:
System Requirements to Install and Run Android Apps on Windows 11
Before going to install and run the android apps on Windows 11 the system must have some requirements, they are
- The memory should be 8 GB( we recommend 16 GB)
- Storage Space should be 64 GB and above
- The processor is Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c, or better one and also 1GHz or above 2 or more cores on a 64-bit processor or Chip(SoC) system.
- Solid-state Drive(SSD) Storage
- The Microsoft Store all version is 22110.1402.6.0 or above
- Windows Insider Program is a Beta Channel(Build 22000. xxx or above)
- System Firmware is UEFI and has the secure boot capability
- The PC device set up region is the United States
- Enable the Virtualization on PC.
- For accessing the Amazon App Store the user must require a US Based Amazon account)
- The version of TPM( Trusted Platform Module) is 2.0
- Must have a Graphics card that is compatible with DirectX12 or above with WDDM 2.0 driver
- The display should be High definition of 720p and it is larger than 9 inches diagonally and 8 bits per color channel
- Internet should be high speed i.e 3 Mbps or above.
- Download and Install TeaTv Download For Android
- How to Setup and Use Chromecast with Android Phone
- What is content://com.android.browser.home
- Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
How to Check the System Requirements on Windows 11?
If you want to check the system requirements on Windows 11 then follow the below simple steps carefully.
- On Windows launch Settings by pressing Windows and I keys at a time on Keyboard.
- Then select System.
- Now tap on About that is located on the right side of the screen.
- Next Below the Device Specifications section check and confirm both CPU and RAM requirements.
- After that, Under the Windows Specifications section, the user must check and confirm the Build number that is equal to or higher than the 22000. xxx.
- You must return to System.
- Then tap on Storage that is shown on the right side of the screen.
- Next, choose the Advanced Storage Settings option.
- Select Disks & Volumes Setting.
- Now choose the main drive
- The user must confirm the Media type is SSD, suppose it is HDD then the user is unable to install the WSA.
After completion of all the steps then you must apply the Beta Channel to the device.
How to Install and Run Android Apps on Windows 11?
For installing and running the Android apps on Windows 11, the user must follow some Methods, they are
- Connect Windows Insider Program
- Check the Windows 11 Updates
- Check the Microsoft Store Update
- Enable Virtualization
- Set up the Region to the United States
- Install Amazon Appstore and Windows Subsystem for Android.
#1. Connect Windows Insider Program
Present the Android apps support the Windows 11 that is using and only available as a preview, so the user must join or connect the Windows Insider Program
For applying the Windows 11 Pc in the Beta Channel, you must try the following steps.
- Launch Settings on Windows.
- Then tap on Windows Update.
- Select the Windows Insider Program that is shown on the right side.
- Next tap on Get started option.
- Choose the Link an account button
- The user must confirm the Microsoft account
- Now click on the Continue option
- After that choose the Beta Channel (Recommended) option
- At last tap on the Continue option
- Finally, select Restart Now button.
Once the above steps are completed then the device will enroll in the Beta Channel and the user must remember one thing check the updates because the device requires the latest version of Windows and Microsoft Store.
#2. Check the Windows 11 Updates
Follow the below simple steps in order to update the Windows 11
- On Windows open Settings by pressing the Windows and I keys on the keyboard
- Then select Windows Update.
- Now choose the Check for Updates option.
- After completion of the above steps, just restart the device to apply the system updates.
- Give the Step by Steps Guide to Install Apple Music on Windows 11 PC
- How Can I Fix Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device Error in Windows
- Ways to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Issue
- How To Fix A Stop Code Critical Process Died BSOD in Windows 10
#3. Check the Microsoft Store Update
You can also check the Microsoft Store and update it with the latest version the Microsoft Store app version should be 22110.1402.6.0 or above for the Amazon Appstore app.
To do this the user must follow some simple steps
- First of all, launch the Microsoft Store app.
- Then select Library
- Next tap on Get Updates button.
- After that click on the Profile menu and then choose the App Setting option
- At last, you must confirm whether the version of the app is equal to or higher than the 22110.1402.6.0.
Once the above steps are completed the user must enable the virtualization features on the UEFI Firmware and on Windows 11.
If you want to check the version of the Microsoft Store, then follow the below simple steps.
- Launch Microsoft Store app.
- Then tap on the Profile icon.
- Now select App Settings.
- After that Below the About this app section, the user can find the App Version.
#4. Enable Virtualization
Usually, the Windows Subsystem for Android needs a computer that has enabled virtualization at the hardware and the software level in order to run the virtual machine, the process is completely different the user must check the manufacturer support website to get the specific details based upon the computer, suppose the user is having the computer with the latest hardware then the Virtualization feature is already enabled on the computer, once the feature is enabled then the user must enable/turn on the Virtual Machine Platform feature on Windows 11.
To do this the user must follow some simple steps
- On Windows, you must navigate to Start Menu.
- Then you must search or find out the Turn Windows Features On or Off and tap on the results that are appeared on the screen.
- Now check the Virtual Machine Platform option.
- Next tap on the OK button
- Finally, Restart the device by simply tapping on the Restart button.
After the completion of the above steps, the user must install the Windows Subsystem for Android and the Amazon Appstore.
#5. Set Up the Region to the United States
In case the user belongs to an outside region of the United States then the user must change the region to the United States to install the Amazon Appstore.
To change the region on Windows 11 the user must follow some simple steps.
- Launch Settings on Windows 11.
- Then select Time & Language tab.
- Next click on Language & Region.
- Below the Region, section chooses the region as the United States.
#6. Install Amazon Appstore and Windows Subsystem for Android
Install Amazon Appstore for Android:
To install the Amazon Appstore and also the Windows Subsystem for Android the user must follow some simple steps.
- First of all, on the Windows Store launch the Amazon Appstore Page
- Then tap on the Install option.
- It shows a pop-up i.e Get your PC ready for the Amazon Appstore.
- Then click on the Download button.
- After completion of the download, you must tap on Open Amazon Appstore button.
- It takes a few minutes in order to set up.
- At last restart, the device and begin to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11.
Install Windows Subsystem:
There is no need to install the Windows Subsystem separately on the device, the process is the same as Amazon Appstore, generally the Windows Subsystem that has an inbuilt settings page that is used to access it from the Start Menu.
Follow the below simple steps in order to install the Windows Subsystem on Windows 11
- On Start Menu you need to search for Windows Subsystem and launch it.
- Then the user can notice the options like Files, Subsystem Screen Reader, Subsystem resources, Optional diagnostic data, Developer mode, Ip address, Reset to defaults and Turn off Subsystem for Android.
- On the Files option, the user can access the files that are downloaded on the Android app along with Images, Audio, Videos, Documents, and much more.
- Below the System Resources, the user can change among As needed or Continuous option, if you choose the As needed then the Virtual Machine will run when required, if you select the Continuous then it continuously run the Virtual Machine.
- If you also have the Developer mode option then enable the mode for accessing the subsystem on the same private network that using the IP address.
- Just launch the Windows Subsystem for Android.
- Then on the Microsoft Store app, tap on the Install button.
- Now it asks the confirmation if you are ready to download Amazon Appstore, simply tap on the Download button to download the Windows Subsystem.
- After completion of download and install, then select the Open Amazon App store button
- Next, it asks the user to sign in with the Amazon account, you must use the US Based Amazon account to sign in with the Amazon Appstore
- The user can notice so many apps, just tap on the Get button behind the app name that you wish to install on the device.
- Explain the Methods to Uninstall Windows 11 and Roll Back to Windows 10
- Is It Possible to uninstall or delete msdia80.dll
- Install Directplay On Windows 10 To Play Old Games
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to Uninstall Android apps on Windows 11?
Answer: You can easily uninstall the Android apps on Windows 11, you can uninstall the apps in two ways one is using the Start menu and another one is the Settings.
Uninstall Apps using Start Menu:
With the help of the Start Menu, you can easily uninstall the Android apps on Windows 11
- On Windows, navigate to Start Menu.
- Then you must find or search the app you wish to uninstall.
- Next simply right-click on the Android apps and click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Android Apps using Settings:
To uninstall the Android apps you can also try Settings
- Launch Settings on Windows.
- Then select Apps.
- Now tap on Apps & Features option that is located on the right side.
- Next, choose the Android app that you want to Uninstall.
- After that, you must tap on the three-dotted menu button and click on Uninstall button.
- Again tap on Uninstall button.
At last, the android app is not available on the device
The above steps are also applicable for the apps on Amazon Appstore or the apps that are using the Android Debugging Bridge (ADB) tools.
- Question 2) How to Uninstall Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11?
Answer: If the user wants to uninstall the Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11, Not only for android but also the Amazon Appstore and the installed apps, you must try the below simple steps.
- On Windows, launch Settings
- Then tap on Apps
- Now select Apps & Features that is located on the right side
- Next, the user must choose the Windows Subsystem for the Android app.
- After that, navigate to the three-dotted menu button and tap on Uninstall button.
- Again tap on Uninstall option.
- Finally, restarting the device
Note: It will help to remove the installation residues, in case the user is not restarting the device there is a chance of getting an error while reinstalling the app, so you avoid the installation issues by simply restarting the device.
This article clarifies the system requirements that are necessary to install and run the Android apps on Windows and explains the steps to check the system requirements on Windows 11 and briefly discusses the steps to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11.
People who are interested to install and run the Android apps on their Windows 11 and searching for the steps and processes behind it and also want to know the necessary system requirements to install and run the Android apps on Windows 11, for that type of people you’re at the right place and this article is the best reference to know.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to install and run Android apps on Windows 11, for more updates and valuable information, visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.