If you want to loop a video on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, then read more to know How to Loop a Video on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you all, I hope all are doing Good, First of all, heartily inviting you to this article, If you are searching for the steps to loop the video on iPhone for that type of people you are at the right place and this article is the best reference to Know.
In this article, we are ready to discuss the steps to loop the video and explain how to loop the live photos on iPhone and youtube videos and also with using Repeat Slideshow and give the list of best apps to loop videos on iPhone.
If the user wants to play their favorite video an unlimited number of times then looping the video is the best option without skipping to the next it repeats the video looping is nothing but a repeat mode.
Below are the various methods to loop the video on iPhone.
- Tips & Tricks to Fix A Dead iPhone
- Why My Mac Trackpad Is Not Working
- How to Get Best iOS Emulators For Windows PC or Mac to Run iOS Apps
- Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
Content Include on This Article
How to Loop YouTube Videos On iPhone?
We can also loop the YouTube videos on iPhone for that you need to follow some simple steps.
- Firstly, Open the YouTube app on iPhone or simply navigate to the YouTube official website on iPhone.
- Then log in with your account if you are not logged in.
- Now navigate to the Search option and search for the video you want to loop.
- Next, the user must add the video to the playlist, you can try two ways.
- After that tap and hold down the video then you can notice a small menu in that tap on Add to create a playlist.
- Or start the video and then you must scroll down and on the right side tap on Add to option and give the name to the playlist.
- Next return to the main menu tap on Library that is located on the lower bottom of the right side screen
- Then choose the New Playlist.
- After that, you must start playing the video, and below the video tap on the drop-down button.
- Then on the left side of the drop-down screen, you will notice the Loop button, tap on it then it automatically start looping the video.
How to Loop Live Photos on iPhone to Create GIFs?
- Launch Photos app on iPhone.
- Then click on the Live Photo that you wish to turn into a GIF.
- Now Press and hold down the bottom of the photo.
- Next, simply slide the finger up to show up the picture menu.
- Click on the Loop to turn it into GIF.
How to Loop a Video on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch?
On iPhone, the user can easily loop a video with the help of a PC.
- First of all, the user must Connect iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch to PC or Mac.
- Then launch iTunes.
- Now move to File and then select Add to Library.
- You need to choose the File and the Open
- Next, navigate to Scroll down menu and select the Movies option.
- Choose Home Videos.
- Then tap on your video.
- Right-click on the video and select Get Info and then Options.
- Now tap on the New Media Kind and then Music Video.
- Return to the Music Category where you want to see the video.
- Next, you must right-click on the video select Add to Device then tap on the device that you want to connect with PC.
- It takes some time to upload so you must wait.
- After that on your device, launch Apple Music.
- Under the Recently Added section, you can notice your video simply Open the video.
- Scroll Down In the Up Next, click on the arrows that form a circle until you notice the number one displayed.
- At last, the video will be looped.
- The user can also make a playlist and insert different videos into it and also loop the Entire Playlist.
- Methods to Share Contacts And Files Between iPhone And Android
- How To Fix Mac White Screen Issue Or Mac Won’t Start Issue
- Ways to Fix My iPad Safari Browser App Is Crashing Frequently Issue
Loop Video on iPhone using Repeat Slideshow:
With the help of the Repeat Slideshow option, you can loop the video on iPhone
Follow the below simple steps carefully to loop the video on iPhone
- First of all, Move to the Gallery.
- Then choose the video you want to make a slideshow
- Next, the user must add the album in the gallery for any name as they wish.
- After that Move to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Then select Photos & Camera option.
- In that click on the Repeat Slideshow option.
- Then you need to launch the video from the album and start playing the video.
- It continuously plays the video in a loop until the user can stop playing.
Best Apps to Loop Videos on iPhone:
There are some apps for looping the videos on iPhone they are freely looping the videos, below we have mentioned the apps.
- Loop Video – GIF Maker
- Loopideo Pro
- Motion Stills
- How To Watch Free Movies On Your iPhone/iPad
- Steps to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- Change the Name of Your iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: What do you mean by Looping?
Answer: Looping a video means it repeats the playing of the video for a certain number of times or an unlimited number of times, It allows the video to play in a repeat mode without any skipping to the next.
- Question 2: Is it possible to loop the videos an unlimited number of times?
Answer: Of course you can loop the video for unlimited times but it is not possible to save the unlimited loops on the device because we need infinite memory to store the unlimited loops.
- Question 3: List out the Best Apps to Loop Videos on all Devices?
Answer: The best apps to loop videos on all devices are
- Boomerang loop video Gif Maker
- In shot
- Video Looper
- Loop Video
- Loop Video
- Video Looper
This article clearly discusses how to loop a video on iPhone and explains the steps for looping live photos on iPhone using Repeat Slideshow and also tells the best apps to loop the videos on iPhone.
The steps are simple you can easily loop the videos an unlimited number of times as you wish but you require an unlimited memory to store the unlimited number of loops on your device, people who want to loop the video on iPhone and looking for the steps for that type of people this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.