If you want to organize your iPhone apps on your iDevices, then read more to know How to make folders on your iPhone to organize your Apps.
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you, Hope all are doing great, Heartly invite you to this article, If you want to manage or create a folder on iPhone for easy identification of similar apps related to a particular field in one place, for that type of people folders are very much useful, In this article, we are clearly discussing the steps to make a folder on iPhone.
In this article, we are discussing the necessity to make a folder, steps for making a folder, how to edit, how to rename, and how to create a subfolder, and how to organize on iPhone the steps are very simple you can easily go through them without any difficulty.
Content Include on This Article
The Necessity to Make a Folder on iPhone:
The main necessity to make a folder on iPhone is to organize the apps that are related to a specific zone by making a folder you can gather the apps related to a particular sector in one place for example business apps and others.
- Tips & Tricks to Fix A Dead iPhone
- Why My Mac Trackpad Is Not Working
- How to Get Best iOS Emulators For Windows PC or Mac to Run iOS Apps
- Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
How to Make Folder on iPhone?
The user can easily make or create the folders on iPhone.
- On iPhone, the user must press and hold down the home screen background until the apps start shaking.
- For creating the folder you must drag the app into another app.
- You must drag the other apps also into the folder.
- It allows the user to put multiple pages of apps in the folder.
- Launch a location or an existing folder.
- You need to drag the folder to the center of the screen.
- Click on the three dots menu.
- Then select the New Folder option.
Note: The user must remember one thing you are not seeing the New Folder option then you are unable to create or make a folder on that location, so move to another location and make the folder.
How to Edit Folders on iPhone?
After completion of making a folder on iPhone, you want to edit the folder by changing or renaming or modifying the folder name, add or removing apps for that you need to follow the below simple steps.
- The user must touch and hold down the folder until it starts moving.
- Now touch it again and it opens the folder and the contents are displayed on the screen.
- Next, you must select the one that you wants to perform the specific action
- To Edit the folder’s name, simply click on Next.
- To remove apps on the folder just drag them out.
- Finally, tap on the Home button or just click on the Done option to save the changes.
How to Rename the Folder on iPhone?
If you want to change or rename the folder then follow the below simple steps.
- You can simply click and hold down the folder.
- Then click on Rename and then give the new name.
- Now the apps start to move, click on Home Screen Background.
- After completion of steps, click on Done and touch on the Home Screen background twice.
- How To Watch Free Movies On Your iPhone/iPad
- Steps to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- Change the Name of Your iPhone
How to Create a Subfolder on iPhone?
For creating the subfolder the user must follow the below simple steps.
- First of all, launch the Parent Folder.
- Then click on the Plus button.
- Now select the Create Folder option.
Or else simply drag one folder over another folder.
How to Mark the Folder with a Color Tag?
You can also mark the folder with your favorite color tag.
- Open the folder that you want to mark with a color tag.
- Then click on the More option on the Folder.
- Now choose the Mark With Color Tag or Tags option.
- Finally, select color as you wish.
How to Organize your Apps?
For managing and organizing the apps on iPhone you must follow some simple steps.
- First of all, the user must touch and hold down the app on the screen you want to organize.
- Then click on the Edit Home Screen option.
- Next, you need to drag that app to another location same as the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, click on Done to save the changes.
- Methods to Share Contacts And Files Between iPhone And Android
- How To Fix Mac White Screen Issue Or Mac Won’t Start Issue
- Ways to Fix My iPad Safari Browser App Is Crashing Frequently Issue
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How to Make Photo Folders on iPhone?
Answer: If you are interested to make folders for photos on iPhone then follow the below simple steps.
- First of all launch the Photos app on iPhone.
- Then click on the Albums tab.
- Now select the Plus icon.
- Next, you must tap on the New Folder option.
- After that, you must enter the new folder and click on Save.
- Select the new folder and click on it to open it.
- Then click on Edit.
- You must select the Plus icon.
- Next click on New Album or New Folder.
- After that, you need to enter the name of the new subfolder or album and then tap on the Save option.
- Finally, move to Photos that you wish to make an album and then click on Done.
- Question 2: Explain the difference between Folder and Album?
Answer: A folder is one of the storage space or also called a container that is used to store so many files and they are divided into groups and Albums means it is a collection of audio recordings and also a collection of compact disc and others, Actually folders are for what the user can see while coming to albums it is what the others can see. suppose the user can change or modify the folder for the public then it appeared as Album.
This article clearly discusses the steps for making the folder on iPhone and also tells the steps for organizing, editing, renaming of the folder and tells the necessity to make the folder the steps are very simple and you can easily make the folder on iPhone without any doubt.
For people who are looking for the steps to make a folder on an iPhone for that type of person, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for your attention, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site omgeeky