If you want to remove some unnecessary apps from your Apple Watch, then read more to know How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch.
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you all, I hope all are doing great If you want to remove the apps on Apple Watch to free up the space on Apple Watch and search for the steps for that type of people you’re at the right place, First of all, Heartly inviting you to this article, The article is How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch.
In this article we are briefly discussing the steps for removing the apps on the Apple watch and also explain the steps with iPhone, the process is simple and easy you can quickly remove the apps on Apple Watch without any difficulty.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch?
Reasons for removing the Apps on Apple Watch:
Some reasons for removing the apps on Apple Watch are
- To Free up or Clear the space on the Apple Watch.
- Some apps are not used on watch
- Especially some apps occupy more space and consume a lot of resources on the device, in that type of situation we can definitely delete such type of apps.
- Methods to Share Contacts And Files Between iPhone And Android
- How To Fix Mac White Screen Issue Or Mac Won’t Start Issue
- Ways to Fix My iPad Safari Browser App Is Crashing Frequently Issue
How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch?
Here we are clearly discussing the steps to remove apps on Apple Watch.
Remove Apps on Apple Watch Using iPhone:
Some apps occupy so much space on Apple Watch, so we must remove that type of apps to free up the Space on Apple Watch here we are using iPhone to remove apps on Apple Watch.
- Open Apple Watch App on iPhone.
- Then move to the My Watch tab.
- You can notice the Installed on the Apple Watch section.
- Now choose the app that you wish to remove.
- Next, Disable or turn off the Show App on the Apple Watch button on the next screen.
- After that go back to the previous screen then you notice the apps listed on the Available Apps this will help to reinstall the app in the future.
Delete or Remove Apps Directly on Apple Watch:
Some people are not having an iPhone in that type of situation the user can directly remove apps on the Apple Watch to do this you need to follow some simple steps.
- On Apple Watch you need to tap on the Digital Crown button for opening the Home screen.
- Then you need to click on the app you want to remove or delete.
- Now you must Press down the app icon until the app starts shaking.
- Next click on X that is located on the left side of the app icon.
- Finally, confirm the deletion of the app by simply tapping on the Delete App option.
Tip: If you want to delete the apps on Apple Watch faster then set the apps in ListView then you can quickly delete the apps.
Based upon the set up of apps an Apple Watch there are mainly two ways to delete apps i.e you can delete apps on Grid mode and ListView.
- How To Watch Free Movies On Your iPhone/iPad
- Steps to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- How to Change the Name of Your iPhone?
Delete Apple Watch Apps on Grid View:
Follow the below simple steps to delete the Apple Watch apps on Grid View.
- Open the Apple Watch.
- Then you must tap and hold down the app that you wish to delete.
- Once the app is starting shaking then click on the X that is located on the left side top of the app.
- Finally, confirm the deletion by simply tapping on the Delete App option.
Delete Apple Watch apps on ListView:
You can also delete the apps on Apple Watch in ListView, here are the steps you must follow to delete apps on ListView.
The steps are simple but a little different when compared to Grid View.
- Launch the Apple Watch.
- Then you must scroll down and select the app that you wish to delete.
- Now swipe left on the app that you are going to delete.
- Next click on the Delete button.
- Tips & Tricks to Fix A Dead iPhone
- Why My Mac Trackpad Is Not Working
- How to Get Best iOS Emulators For Windows PC or Mac to Run iOS Apps
- Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How to Reinstall the app on Apple Watch?
Answer: Suppose if you can delete an app by mistake and wants to reinstall the app again on Apple Watch then follow the below simple steps
- Open Apple Watch.
- Then choose the App Store app on the home screen.
- Now scroll down and select the Account option.
- Next tap on Purchased on the next screen and then select My Purchases.
- You can see the list of apps with a specific title.
- For redownloading the app simply tap on the icon that is next to its name.
Reinstall apps on Apple Watch using iPhone:
By using the iPhone you can easily reinstall the apps on Apple Watch, for that you must follow the below simple steps.
- On iPhone, openWatch app.
- Then move to the My Watch tab.
- Now you need to scroll down then you will see the Available Apps section the apps are not installed apps.
- Search for the app you want to reinstall and tap on Install.
- It takes a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Question 2: Is it possible to delete pre-installed apps on Apple Watch?
Answer: Yes, it is possible you can also delete the pre-installed apps on Apple Watch.
This article clearly discusses the steps for removing apps on Apple Watch directly and also with iPhone and explains the reasons for removing the apps on Apple Watch.
For people who want to delete or remove apps on the Apple Watch that type of people, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for your attention, I think this article is helpful to you for more updates and information visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.