Hello Geeks! How are you? As I am feeling bored trying to know something new to break the feeling of boredom so from that I came to know some of the apps are providing a free service that users can enjoy those apps and need not pay even a single penny. Thought you are also interested to know about it.
If you are worried about How to remove or disable the Software Reporter Tool, Don’t worry this article is the best reference to know.
Content Include on This Article
What is a Software reporter tool?
Facing high CPU usage issues due to Google Chrome, then read more to know How To Remove Software Reporter Tool To Fix Google Chrome High CPU Usage
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers available nowadays. After all, it contains all the necessary browsers that contain all the necessary features. Even the users tend to accept it as their primary browser because no one likes to go from a fully-featured browser to a less featured one this is mainly due to the Google Chrome Software Reporter Tool using High CPU.
But there is one very large issue that makes Google Chrome users revaluate their choices and uninstall Google Chrome. It is because Google Chrome uses so much memory. So, why does it uses so much RAM?
- Solve Cydia Impactor Not Detecting Device
- Fix Hey Google Trouble Connecting Issue
- Solve Sync Session Failed to Start Finder
- How to Fix MacBook Pro Internal Microphone Not, Working
Reasons that cause Windows software Reporter tool High CPU Issue
The usage of apps that are downloaded to your device and their daily updates come under the main reason that leads to the problem of Windows Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU Issue. It’s better to reduce the downloading of apps that are not required for you.
No space in RAM:
As the usage of the apps is filled in the RAM will be one of the reasons that lead to Windows Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU Issue. It’s better to use the new RAM with much space as the solution to overcome the issue.
The continued usage of the device will cause a Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU Issue. As the processor continues the works of the apps even when it is not required that will be the main reason for that issue. It’s better to don’t allow the apps to work in the background.
3rd party apps:
The maximum no of apps won’t run in the background but the apps that are downloaded from the 3rd party apps will run in the background which will allow the app to run in the background so that will be the reason that causes Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Issue.
These are the major reasons that will cause Windows Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU Issue. So if you are still facing the same issue then here I will provide a clear solution to overcome the issue of Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU.
Why Google Chrome Uses So Much RAM?
Chrome’s insane usage of CPU is the most annoying thing about it. Even after they have fixed hundreds of issues and problems with time. Users still face so much disc usage even in windows 10. you can also disable the Software reporter tool on Windows 7.
So why the Chrome takes this much RAM? Well, it is because Chrome considers all the taps as a completely separate process. In this way, google prevents the browser’s takedown from viruses and malware by isolating the particular tab or process.
But apart from it, there are many more factors that play a huge role in this including the extensions enabled, tabs opened, any third-party tools, and much more. And the deadliest of all is the Software Reported Tool.
You can also remove the Chrome Software Reporter Tool Using High CPU on Reddit as well.
What is The Google Chrome Software Reporter Tool?
Software reporter tool as part of the google chrome clean up tool is termed as the process which reports any kind of add-on software which might try to interfere while the browser keeps on working.
So, to achieve that, the software reporter tool keeps on scanning the PC looking for the software and files that might create any kind of problem for google chrome.
Then the browser scans the results through which determines if the user needs to be too aware of the software or the file. Based on the result and your response, Google Chrome asks you to run the Chrome clean-up tool. This tool works to remove any kind of unwanted software.
You can locate the software reporting tool in the windows task manager. it is generally be seen below the google chrome process. So, you can simply right-click on it and open the file location. There you can simply access the source file.
But let me tell you that you will not always find this task. Because it is not always working. At that time, you have to directly find out the google chrome software reporting tool.
Many people have this in mind but let me tell you that the software reporting tool is not malware or any kind of virus. In fact, the source file which you can access on the hard disk is digitally signed by Google itself. And that too along with the file description as the Chrome clean-up tool.
Since the system keeps on scanning the system. Therefore it consumes a lot of PC memory. Even many users have also spotted that the software reporting tool even slows down their gaming performance.
Also, many users have privacy issues with the practice of scanning a user’s file without their concern. No doubt, with all those concerns, you will get the right reason to remove the software reporting tool permanently. So, let’s check out how we could do the same.
- Where is Album Artwork Stored in iTunes
- How to Fix iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes Without Computer
- Solve iPhone Restore Error
- How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on all devices
How to Remove the software reporter tool to fix Google Chrome’s high CPU usage?
You can try to delete the file and even the software. It seems to be a good idea but it is not. It is because Google will automatically reintroduce this software in the next google chrome update. Therefore, the best way to deal with it is by blocking the user’s permission of the entire folder. It will stop google to get access to the SwReporter folder. It will ultimately restrict it to run the software reporter tool.
Now let’s check out how we could do it:
- The very first thing you need to do is to go to the SwReporter folder and locate the system storage.
- Now, right-click on the system storage and choose the properties option.
- Now, you have to go to the security tab. There you will find the advanced options click on it.
- There locate for the disabled inheritance option. And then click on that option.
- Now, in the new pop-up choose to remove all inherited permissions from this object and hit on the OK button.
And this is all you have to do to block the permission of the software reporting tool. From now, you will be able to save a lot of PC memory and your PC will run a lot faster than it used to earlier.
But the last question which should be in your mind is that should you remove this tool or not. Let’s check out the answer to it.
Should You Remove The Software Reporting Tool?
This tool has never created a problem for me at all. Therefore, the decisions come up to your personal preference. If you have witnessed 100% of your disc usage due to the software reporting tool then you must go for removing it permanently.
Otherwise, you should leave this tool untouched. After all, it is even working for your benefits only. It helps you to remove harmful software from your PC. Also, you can even use this tool manually by running Clean Up Computer in the reset and clean-up settings of your Google Chrome.
How to Remove Software Reporter Tool?
If you want to remove the Software Reporter tool in Google Chrome to fix the Google Chrome High CPU usage issue, so you need to follow the below simple steps.
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Then navigate to the three vertical dots button that is located on the top of the right corner.
- In that click on the Settings option.
- Now you must select the Advanced option.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the System section, After that tap on “Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed” and disable/ Turn Off the option.
- Now move to the Reset and clean up section and select the Cleanup computer button.
- Then it will launch the Chrome Cleanup Tool page, now the user must disable/ Turn off the Report details to the Google button.
- It perfectly scans and removes dangerous programs and software.
- Without using any antivirus it detects malware and other dangerous elements.
- It is also useful to detect third-party extensions and add-ons.
- This tool is a completely safe and secure tool, it clears out the space and also the harmful programs that are available on the device.
- It consumes more RAM, so the device performance and speed are decreased.
- This will crash and give an error i.e Google Chrome Software Reporter Tool has stopped working.
- It also detects the useful extension, software apps, or add-ons as unnecessary or harmful and automatically deletes them without giving any prior notice or asking for any permission or information.
- So many times it scans the computer whenever the user is using Google Chrome.
- It regularly sends reports regarding the scanned files in the drive and memory, so it is a major thing for the privacy of the user, that’s why so many people are disabling the Software Reporter Tool mainly for privacy concerns.
- How to Fix Discord Stuck on Checking For Updates
- Solve Onn Roku TV Remote Not Working
- Fix iMessage Activation Error with Phone Number
- How Long Should Updating iCloud Settings can Take?
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1:Is it possible to stop the Software Reporter Installer Worker High CPU Issue?
Answer: Yeah, it is possible as mentioned above instructions that will disable the Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Issue.
Question 2:Windows Software Reporter Worker High CPU Issue will fill the space in the hard disk?
Answer: Yes, the issue will fill the space in the drive. You need to uninstall the 3rd party app to stop that issue.
Question 3:Does it affects the performance of the disk?
Answer: Yes of course it will damage the performance of the disk so follow the above methods to overcome such an issue.
So, this is all from our side on how to remove the software reporter tool to fix google chrome’s high CPU usage. Now it is time for you to remove the software reporter tool from your PC and get a fast-running device and that too with free disc space. So, you can also witness a fast-running PC while gaming or for any other task as well from now.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply