If you are searching for the methods to Reset & Recover the Forgot Apple ID Password, then you are in the right place to know How to Reset & Recover the forgotten Apple ID Password?
Hello! Internet Viewers, How are you all, Hope all are doing great, Today we are here with a new concept that every Apple user must know, So many people are facing and they forgot their Apple ID password in that type of situation they are very much fascinated and worried about how can I reset my forgot password, don’t worry it is easy and simple, this article is the best reference for people who are looking for Steps to reset the forgot password.
In this article we are clearly discussing the different ways to reset and recover the forgotten Apple ID password, the ways are simple and clear explained so you can quickly reset and recover the forgotten Apple ID password.
- My Apple ID Is Disabled: What To Do
- Download iCloudin Tool to Unlock Apple ID | iCloudin Install
- How to Unlock the Disabled Apple ID (Working Methods)
- How to Fix Apple Pencil Not Working Issue
Apple ID is an important one and very much useful while downloading apps and also other in many things, forgoing the Apple ID password is a common thing and it is general thing happen to all, don’t worry about the forgot password to try to reset the Apple ID password and enjoy
Below are the different ways to reset and recover the forgotten Apple ID password, just follow and solve the issue.
Content Include on This Article
Different Ways to Reset & Recover the Forgot Apple ID Password:
- Reset the Password by using your own device.
- Reset or Recover the password by using a trusted phone number, trusted email, recovery key, or account recovery contact.
- Use the Apple Support App.
- Use the Find My iPhone app.
Reset the Password by using your own Device
These steps are applicable for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac.
For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch with watchOS 8 and above.
- On your device, navigate to the Settings app.
- Then click on the Name.
- Now select Password & Security.
- Next click on Change Password.
- The user must sign up into the iCloud then it asks to enter the Passcode.
- Finally, you must follow the onscreen instructions to update and reset the password.
For Mac with macOS Catalina and above
- On Mac, select Apple Menu.
- Then go for System Preferences.
- Now tap on Apple ID.
- Next select Password & Security then it asks the user to enter the Apple ID Password.
- In that, you must tap on Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- You must follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- At last tap on Change Password and then enter the new password to unlock the device.
Reset or Recover the Apple ID Password by using a Trusted Phone Number, Trusted Email, Recovery Key, or Account Recovery Contact
The user can also reset the Apple ID password by using the trusted phone number and trusted email and also using the recovery key for account security and privacy these are very much useful to reset the Apple ID password on iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch, if the user already starts the account recovery contact this account will help to reset the password on the iPhone, iPad or iPad touch.
You can easily set the phone number and email on iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch the steps are simple and easy.
Not only on your own device you can also reset the forgotten Apple ID password on your friend or family member’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the help of the Apple Support app or Find My iPhone app the user can visit the Apple official site and Apple Store and easily recover the Apple ID password and take the permission to use the device on the site.
- How to Reset the Forgot Apple Watch Passcode
- How to Record Video on Mac Record Screen on Mac Devices
- Steps to Loop a Video on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch
Reset the Apple ID Password using Apple Support App
First of all the user must approach the friend or family member and ask them to open the App Store and then download the Apple Support app on their device i.e iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, after a successful downloading of the Apple Support app on the device, you must follow some simple steps.
- Launch the Apple Support app.
- Then below the Topics tab, select Passwords & Security.
- Now click on Reset Apple ID password.
- Next select Get Started and then click on A different Apple ID.
- After that, you must enter the Apple ID that is used to reset the password.
- Then click on Next.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen until you get the receive confirmation i.e the Apple ID password is changed.
Note: The user doesn’t worry about privacy and security the information you must provide doesn’t store on the device.
If you’re unable to download the Apple Support app then try to use the Find My iPhone app to reset the forgotten Apple ID password.
Reset the Apple ID Password using the Find My iPhone App
You can also use the Find My iPhone App to reset the forgotten Apple ID Password, Initially, the user must talk with their friends or family members to use their device to reset the forgotten Apple ID, do this you must follow some simple steps.
- On AppStore, launch the Find My iPhone app.
- Then it displays the Sign In screen, remember the Apple ID area is empty, in case you found any name simply erase it.
- Now click on Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
In case you are not found on the Sign In screen then you must sign out from the screen, once you sign out remember the Apple ID field is empty then click on Forgot Apple ID or Password and follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
In some countries and in some areas the Apple Support app is not available in those types of situations the user can reset the password and then regain access account with the help of account recovery, another option is also available i.e simply speed up the account recovery process or reset the password instantly by confirming the six-digit code that is sent to the primary email address.
If you try the above ways but are unable to change or reset the password then finally try this one to change or reset the Apple ID password
- First of all, navigate to iforgot.apple.com
- Then you must enter the Apple ID( if you forgot the password)
- Now choose the option i.e reset the password click on Continue
- Next, you must select and answer the security questions, get an email and then enter the Recovery key.
- After that, you must follow some instructions that are displayed on the screen to reset the password.
Finally, once the process is completed then you must sign in with the new password and update the password on the settings of the device.
Note: You must remember and keep in mind whenever you lost the recovery key permanently on the trusted device, si it is not possible to change the password ever.
- How to Free Up Space On Apple Watch
- How to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos
- MacBook Stuck On Apple Logo And Won’t Boot Issue Try These Steps
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How to change the Google Password on iPhone or iPad?
Answer: Due to some security and privacy reasons you wish to change the password or in case you forgot the password in that type of situation, simply change the Google password, it is very useful to access Google products such as Gmail and YouTube.
Follow the below simple steps in order to change the password.
- Launch Gmail app on iPhone or iPad.
- Then click on the Profile picture or initial that is shown on the top of the right corner.
- Now select Manage your Google Account.
- If you are unable to use the Gmail app then simply navigate to myaccount.google.com
- Then click on the Personal info that is located on the top.
- Below the Basic info, click on Password.
- The user must enter the new password then click on Change Password.
While entering the password on your mobile then the first letter isn’t case sensitive.
- Question 2: How to Change Google Password on Android?
Answer: If you’re using the Android then want to change the Google Password then follow the below simple steps carefully.
- Launch Settings app on Android
- Then tap on Google and then Manage your Google Account.
- Now click on Security that is located on the top of the screen.
- Next below the Signing in to Google, click on the Password that is required to sign in.
This article clearly discusses the different ways to reset the forgotten Apple ID the ways are easy and simple you can quickly reset the Apple ID Password.
For people who are searching for ways to reset and recover the Apple ID password for that type of person, this article is the best reference with the help of this article you can easily solve the issue.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and valuable information, visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply