If you forget the apple watch passcode and want to reset it, then read more to know How to Reset the Forgot Apple Watch Passcode?
Hello! Buddies, How are you All, I hope all are doing great, Today we are here with a new concept and useful topic that every Apple Watch user must know, sometimes we forgot the Apple Watch Passcode and worry about how can I reset my forgotten Apple Watch Passcode, Don’t worry the process is simple you need to follow some simple steps in order to reset the Apple Watch Passcode.
In this article, we are clearly discussing the steps to reset the Apple Watch Passcode using iPhone and directly on Apple Watch with the help of these steps you can easily reset the passcode on the Apple Watch.
Content Include on This Article
- How to Remove Apps From Apple Watch
- How to Free Up Space On Apple Watch
- MacBook Stuck On Apple Logo And Won’t Boot Issue Try These Steps
- How to Allow Safari Pop-ups on macOS or iOS
Importance of Apple Watch Passcode:
The Passcode is a very important and necessary one on the Apple Watch to maintain the device secure and private we need a passcode, this is one of the precautions to protect their information and data from others, with the help of a passcode we can maintain security and privacy and also protect our data and personal information that is stored on the Apple Watch.
Sometimes we forgot the Passcode in that type of situation, you can simply reset the passcode. Below we are giving the steps to reset the passcode on Apple Watch.
How to Reset Apple Watch Passcode using iPhone?
If you forget the Apple Watch Passcode and wants to reset the passcode, before going to reset the passcode the user must remember one thing i.e the reset will erase all the content available on the Apple Watch, so you need to back up the previous data before reset.
Here we are using the iPhone to reset the Apple Watch Passcode.
- First of all, open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Then click on the My Watch tab.
- Now select the General option.
- Click on the Reset Option.
- Next, you need to select Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
- Finally, Confirm the process.
- The Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
- How to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos
- My MacBook Restarts Randomly And Here Is How I Fixed It
- My Apple ID Is Disabled: What To Do?
How to Reset the Passcode directly on Apple Watch?
Without using the iPhone the user can directly reset the Passcode on Apple Watch, before going to do the process the user must know some points i.e if you are entering the passcode wrongly six times then the Apple Watch will automatically lock the user out of it, so the user must restore the Apple Watch without Passcode it is necessary to restore the Apple Watch without using the iPhone that will erase the Apple Watch data.
Here we are explaining the steps to reset the Passcode directly on Apple Watch, so follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, on Apple Watch the user must press and hold down the Side button until you notice the Power Off, Power Reserve, and Device Locked sliders will be shown on the screen.
- You must touch the Power Off button.
- Next click on Erase all Content and Settings button.
- Finally, it restore the Apple Watch to Factory Settings and it takes some time to complete the process.
Note: Place the Apple Watch on charging until the process is completed.
At last, the Apple Watch is ready with the new pair-up along with the new passcode, simply tap on the option if it displays the Restore option.
The user must double-click on the Reset option to remove the password, so the user can reset the forgotten passcode on Apple Watch with a new one.
- How to Record Video on Mac? Record Screen on Mac Devices
- How To Clear Cache On MacBook, Mac Mini, and iMac
- How To Use Macro Mode on Any iPhone? [Shoot Best Macro Photos]
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to change the Apple Watch Passcode if the user knows the Present Passcode?
Answer: If the user wants to change the Apple Watch passcode if they know the current passcode, then you must follow some simple steps to change or modify the Apple Watch Passcode.
- Initially, on Apple Watch you need to press the digital crown to see the list of apps.
- Then click on Settings or else tap on the Gear-shaped icon to view the apps like an array of icons in the Grid View.
- Next click on the Passcode.
- After that select the Change Passcode option.
- The user must enter the present passcode they using and enter the new passcode that you wish to use and enter the passcode two times to confirm.
- Question 2) How to Change the Keychain Password if the user knows the previous Password?
Answer: The user can easily change the Keychain Password if they know the old password for that you need to follow some simple steps.
- Launch the Keychain Access app on the Applications folder or else simply search the app on the search icon that is located on the right corner top of the screen.
- Then tap on Login that is on the left sidebar and it is the first option.
- Now, on the top of the screen, tap on Edit.
- Next tap on Change Password for Keychain login.
- After that, the user must enter the old password that is followed by a new password that you wish to modify or change.
- Then tap on OK.
- Finally, you must log in with the new password.
- Question 3) How to reset the forgotten Keychain Password?
Answer: In some situations, we forgot the Keychain Password in that type of situation the only way to get the password is you can simply reset the password this will remove all the username and passwords that are stored on the Keychain.
- On the Applications folder, launch the Keychain Access app.
- Then on the menu bar tap on Keychain Access that is located on the top of the screen.
- Now tap on Preferences.
- Next select Reset My Default Keychain then the username and password of the user are cleared.
- The user must log out from the device and log in again with the new password, you just kept the Keychain Access on sync then it should not ask for the password.
This article clearly explains how to reset the Forgot Apple Watch Passcode using iPhone and directly on Apple Watch, the steps are very easy and simple the user can easily reset the Passcode on Apple Watch.
For people who are searching for steps to reset the Passcode on the Apple Watch for that type of person, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to reset the Passcode on Apple Watch, For more information and updates, visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.