If you want to Root your BlueStacks 3 app without the need of King Root application, then read you are in the right place to know How to Root BlueStacks 3 Without King Root. I tried a lot more times, this article is a working a guide for all BlueStacks Emulator Users.
Read More to Know How to Root BlueStacks 3 Without King Root
Hello, buddies, in this Article you will learn How Root BlueStacks 3 App Player on your desktop. If you are one of the Android Apps Lover and will try to install the latest Android Apps for your Desktop PC, Which is not possible without Bluestacks App Player? Because it is cross-platform and it allows the installation of Android App on desktop PC. Read more to know “How to Root BlueStacks Latest version“.
- Note: Here in this article I am not using King Root to Root BlueStacks, This is the new rooting app which works fine on my End, but I am not responsible for any loses on your Windows.
Blue stacks 3 App player is a Could base Cross-platform Emulator, mainly designed for to Run the Android Applications on Desktop PC or Mac which mainly helps for run Android application on other platforms. Which is available with free of cost so you no need Pay money for It. Let’s dig into the BlueStacks Rooted Setup.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Download and Install BlueStacks 3 on Windows PC/Laptop:
Requirements to Root BlueStacks:
Much needed Pre-Requirements to Root BlueStacks app.
- Windows 7/8/ Operating system
- Ram must 2GB recommended
- Goo internet connection.
- Bluestacks Tweaker 3 or Bluestacks Helper Tool .exe file.
- Bluestacks 3 App player.
Features of BlueStacks 3 App Player:
- Downloading and Installing process is very easy, because it having an official website, so we can easily find out this Player without depending third-party sources.
- Run your favorite e Android Applications and Games on your Desktop PC.
- Auto sync from phone to Desktop.
- See and select your favorite videos and movies simply installing Entertainment Apps.
- It allows to open multi Tabs at the same time, so you can play games on one window and install music app for listening songs from another window.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks 3 on Windows PC/Laptop:
A lot of Android User is tried to install Latest games and movie Apps on their Desktop PC. But they really don’t know How to Root Blue Stacks App Player for their device. But in this, I’ll give a full procedure for Rooting. At the end of this post, you may complete know to how to do this on your Desktop PC with your own Hands. After reading this complete guide you can get Rooted BlueStacks 3 on your Windows or Mac.
>> Step 1) At first, Download the Bluestacks 3 from the below link. Or you can also download it from Official Bluestacks Website.
>> Step 2) Bluestacks 3 is heavy, so it takes some time to complete Download.
>> Step 3) After complete downloading, install the Bluestacks on your Desktop PC.
>> Step 4) Once the install completed, it shows an icon on Desktop PC.
How to root BlueStacks Without King Root:
In this method, you need to Download Bluestacks Tweaker 3 .exe file for Rooting. It is a simple and straight process for Bluestacks 3 Rooting. Follow the step-by-step process for successful BlueStacks Rooting.
- First of all, “Download Bluestacks Tweaker 3 Zip” or Bs helper Tool from the below link.
- Now open the Bluestacks 3 App player and “Download the Root Checker” App. This Root checker app mainly useful for Device root checking purpose.
- Next, return to Desktop main screen, and “Extract the Bs Tweaker 3” (Bluestacks Tweak 3) Zip file, by simply Double Tapping on the Zip file.
- Once you opened the Zip file, here you will some folders and Application, now Double “Tap on the Bluestacks Tweaker 3 .exe file“.
- Now, you got a small window with some option buttons in the top bar, Again “Tap on the Helpers” option.
- “Click on the Root for Bluestacks” which is opposite present Patch button.
- After that click on “Press Patch Button” Like the below image.
- When waiting for some time for the complete process, After then it shows a success message on the status of a Bar.
- Now, “Bluestacks 3 is rooted” successfully. it will confirm by simply “Open the Root checker App” on Bluestacks 3 and tap on “Verify Root” to check for the Root Status.
- I think BlueStacks Root will be done successfully.
How to Root Bluestacks 3 with King Root:
In the first method you cannot get the successful result, don’t worry here I’ll give another simple method for Bluestacks 3 Rooting.
>> Step 1) At first download and Install the King Root App from the Official Google play store.
>> Step 2) Open the King Root App on Bluestacks App Player 3, and Click on the Root option.
>> Step 3) Now, King Root starts the Bluestacks 3 Rooting process, it will consume some time for the Successful Rooting process.
>> Step 4) After the complete, the rooting process, Reboot the Bluestacks 3 App software.
>> Step 5) Open the Bluestacks3 player and similarly open the Google Play store for Root Checker.
>> Step 6) Download and install the Root checker on Bluestacks 3 player. And verify the Rooting proceed.
>> Step 7) Now, Bluestacks 3 is successfully rooted.
Best alternatives for Bluestackes as per now
The best alternative of the app bluestacks is available as per the advanced generation the app contains the best features. The difference are “Optimization of Gameplay”, “Capability of controller”, some of the advanced features of Nox Player.
The latest app that launched just before few days that is LDPlayer the most advanced app that can easily replace the app bluestacks. You can install the app and easily access and enjoy the app without fear of any issue.
The another app that can fulfil the need of games and also contain bulk of games related to the android as well as Apple device games with this app it stays in the 2nd place to the bluestacks app.
These are the most advanced apps that contain the latest features of bluestacks what you are waiting for enjoy the app as you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1) Is it really works?
Answer: Yes, it is really working fine.
Question 2) Do I need to use any third-party Source like King Root to Root BlueStacks 3?
Answer: Yes, you have to use Bluestacks Tweaker 3 Zip app as Rooting file.
Question 3) Is it available for Windows 10 versions?
Answer: Yes, this app is available for all Windows versions.
That’s it, Buddies, I think these methods work fine, If you facing any errors while following the above steps let me know through comments, I will try to give you my level best solution for your queries. After Rooting your BlueStacks 3 you can get access to unlimited premium and paid android apps for free that too on your Windows or Mac Computers.
Finally, I concluded this article is all about “Rooting Process of BlueStacks 3 on Windows PC/Laptop“. If your friends also need the help to Root BlueStacks then suggest them this article which may help them. If you face any further problems, then let me know through the comments section, I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com