Good morning Geeks
Warm wishes to all the blog seekers. Hope each and every one are doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to. Ha-ha sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day and let ma crack your confusion. By getting into the topic
Content Include on This Article
what is Sync Box One Controller?
Wireless controllers are the most convenient. But when it comes to connecting them, it is such a difficult thing. It is quite confusing to connect it. But if you are also confused about how to sync Xbox one controller with your console. Then congratulations, you land in the right place. As today in this article, I am going to tell you about How To Sync Xbox One Controller.
So if you are looking to sync your controller with your Xbox One or with any other Xbox as well. Today I am going to make it simple for you to do so.
Here I am going to provide you with the complete step by step guide which will help you to sync your Xbox One controller to your console wirelessly. So, without taking much time of yours, let’s move further and take a look at it.
How To Sync Xbox One Controller Wirelessly?
>> Step 1) The very first thing you need to do is to turn on the Xbox One you want to sync. All you need to do is to press the Xbox button that is on the front of your system.
>> Step 2) Now, turn on your controller. You can do it by simply holding the Xbox button on your controller for a moment. The Xbox button will flash. It is the indication of searching a console to sync with.
>> Step 3) You have to press and release the bind button on your console.
>> Step 4) Let me tell you that on the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S, you will find a small circular button. This button is located on the bottom right of your system. Under the power button.
>> Step 5) If you are having the original model of Xbox One. You will find the button on the left side of the console right around the corner from the disc slot.
>> Step 6) First you have to press the button on your console. When you are done, then you have to press and hold the small circular bind button which you will find on the top of your controller. Let me tell you that the Xbox button will flash a few times. Then it will stay solid as soon as you connect it.
That’s how you can sync your Xbox One controller wirelessly. Now you can easily enjoy the most amazing gaming without any interruption.
Still, if you face any problem in syncing your Xbox through the above method, then you can also follow the method below.
How To Sync Your Xbox One Controller With A Cable?
If you weren’t unable to connect your controller with the above method. Then you can take the help of the micro USB cable which helps you to pair your Xbox One controller with the console.
All you need to do is simply plug in the cable in the USB port on your Xbox. And then you need to connect the other end of the cable to the controller.
As soon as your controller gets connected, you need to press and hold the Xbox button on the controller which helps you to sync them. Now, you have to wait until the controller get’s synced. As soon as the synchronization is complete. All you need to do is to disconnect the controller from the Xbox One.
That’s all you need to do to connect your Xbox One controller with the help of the cable.
Still Unable To Connect To Your Xbox One Controller?
- In most cases, the above method will work and you will simply sync your Xbox One controller through one of the above methods. But still, if you are unable to connect it, then you must try these tips:
- Try to replace the batteries in the controller. But if you are using the Xbox One play as well as the charge kit for rechargeable batteries, then you need to make sure your controller is properly charged.
- Now you need to keep the controller near the console when you are trying to sync it. I would recommend you to keep the console between the range of 20-30 feet to the controller.
- You need to turn off any other wireless device like the laptop or printer which is close to the Xbox. It will help you to reduce the interference and help in efficient sync.
- Another thing which you could try is to fully restart your console. To do so, you need to hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds. You will find it on the front of the system. Now disconnect the power cable for at least 30 seconds. Then simply reconnect it and turn on the system again.
- Now comes the most important point. Keep in mind that you can only have eight controllers connected at once. And if you have already connected the eight. Then you won’t be able to connect the other one for sure.
- When you press the Xbox button on your controller. Your device first tries to connect with the last paired device. So, if you have multiple Xboxes, then your device will connect to the last one as soon as possible and make sure to turn off all the other Xboxes.
So, by keeping in mind all these tips and the above methods. You will surely connect your Xbox One with the controller.
The Final Thoughts
That’s all on How To Sync Xbox One Controller. Well, it is very easy and simple for you to sync Xbox One controller by simply following the above-specified steps. All you need to do is to follow them properly.
That’s all from my side. Now it is time for you to sync your Xbox One controller and enjoy the most amazing gaming experience without any problem.
After all, the Xbox provides you with one of the most amazing gaming in the entire world. So, to get the best experience all you need to do is to sync the Xbox One controller and enjoy it.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com