If you want to know How to Transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreak, then you are in the right place to know How to Transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll.
MovieBox is an extraordinary streaming app, to watch a lot of movies. Though it is a third-party app, you can get the free app on your ios device without Jailbreaking. It provides great HD quality to watch movies, videos, TV-Shows, Video songs for free. As it gives daily updates for new movies, new episodes of TV-Shows, etc., people like to download on their devices. MovieBox is very safe to use as it will download without jailbreaking.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Pass Movies From MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreaking:
Reasons to Transfer Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll:
People who want to see new movies online or offline means want to download the movie. And also wanted to share it on their other devices like laptops / PC or with their friends. This is normally not possible. But Movie Box is a third-party app without jailbreaking. It provides so many new movies to watch and download.
You can share the film by using Share It app or other sharing tools. While you wanted to transfer it to any other device You may face a problem. To resolve this we will do a simple procedure as given below. Follow it to solve the problem.
- Download gDMSS Lite for PC Windows 7 on Softonic
- How to Update Chromecast Using WiFi
- How to Change Android to iOS System 2022
- How to Access Files on MacBook
The necessity to transfer Movies
You can simply download your favorite movie or a TV-Show, and watch it for free on your ios device. While you want to share you will search the file “where MovieBox files stored on an ios device? “. Media files are stored in a camera roll, where you can share them with your friends using simple ShareIt or any other sharing tools. Here we will learn how to transmit movie files from MovieBox to Camera Roll without Jailbreaking.
How to Pass Movies From MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreaking:
This is a very simple process. You have to download iFile in your iPhone to save or transmit movie files from MovieBox to Camera Roll. You have to download iFunBox on your Laptop/PC to retain or pass on movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll.
Method 1: Transporting Movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll Without Jailbreak:
You have to download iFile in your iPhone to retain or transmit movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll. You can install it on your iPhone by using Cydia Impactor. Follow the iFile installation steps on your ios 10 or above without jailbreaking
- Open AppStore on your ios device
- Search for iFile download
- Choose one link to download the app and tap on it
- Next tap on the install button
- After some time, iFile was installed successfully.
- Launch iFile
- Next open var directory ->mobile directory ->Library directory ->Artwork directory(directory means folder)
- There in the Artwork directory, you can observe downloaded movies are present in .mp4 format.
- Now you can tap on the edit button present on the top, to pass on the movie to Camera Roll
- Next, you have to copy the file to be transferred by using the notepad icon which is present at the bottom of the screen.
- Just tap on done, then file copied successfully.
- Next open var directory ->mobile directory -> Media directory ->DCIM directory -> 100APPLE(directory means folder).
- Now just click on the notepad icon and paste the file
Transportation of a movie file from MovieBox to Camera Roll is completed successfully. Likewise, you may transfer any number of files. Now, you can transfer it to a PC/Laptop. You just connect your iDevice to iTunes in your PC / MAC. You can enjoy streaming the movies on a laptop or PC.
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- Why Does Pluto TV Repeat Scenes
- How to Clear Cache on Mac Chrome
Method2: How to Transfer Movie From iPhone to PC/Laptop using iFunBox:
You have to download iFunBox on your Laptop/PC to retain or carry movies from MovieBox to Camera Roll. It is an excellent app having high transferring capabilities.
- First, connect your iPhone to your Pc/Laptop
- Open iFunBox
- Then select your iPhone there and click on it
- There click on the “Raw file Systems” folder and open it
- Next, click on the user folder and open it
- Now open the library folder and open it
- Next, open the Artworks folder in it and open it
- There in the Artwork folder, you can observe downloaded movies are present.
- Now select one of the movies and right-click on it
- Select copy to PC option there
- It will open a new wizard, where you can copy the file wherever you need.
You can enjoy streaming the movies on a laptop or PC.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What is MovieBox?
Answer: A wonderful app to stream movies for free. It provides HD quality to watch movies in it. It is a third-party app so we can download it from third-party app stores like Cydia.
- Question 2) What is Camera Roll?
Answer: Media files will be stored in this camera roll for ios devices.
This article completely explains the transmitting of movie files from MovieBox to camera roll. It helps you to carry the movies from iPhone to PC also. So that you can see the films on your laptops clearly. If you get benefited from this article, then feel free to share this article with your friends and family.
Thanks for choosing OMGeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.