If you want to Turn your iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos, then read more to know How to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos.
Hello! Internet Viewers, I am so happy to invite you to this article, If you are interested in converting the photos into GIFs as well as Live Photos into GIF Videos and looking for ways for easy conversion of Photos into GIFs for that type of people this article is the best reference.
In this article, we are ready to discuss the different ways to convert or turn the iOS Live photos into GIF videos.
Before going to turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos, first of all, the user must have an idea about turning normal photos into GIFs then they easily convert the live photos into GIF videos and also know how to take Live Photos.
- How to Backup iPhone to iCloud
- Steps to Fix Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device on Windows 10
- Download Apple Music Premium APK for Free
Content Include on This Article
How to Turn Photos Into GIFs?
Generally, all are familiar with the conversion of Photos into GIFs on android while coming to iOS device somebody has a doubt how can I turn is there any separate app awarded for that or else we require any tool for all that types of questions the only answer is Shortcuts app with the help of Shortcuts app on iOS We can easily turn the Photos into GIFs for free of cost, no need to go to install any third-party app for converting the Photos into GIFs.
For the entire process, you must require the Shortcuts app on your device, follow the below steps to turn Photos into GIFs.
- Initially, Launch the Shortcuts app on the iOS home screen.
- Then head over to the Gallery tab.
- Now you need to Search for the Convert Photos to GIF tab and tap on it.
- Next click on Add Shortcut.
- The user can select up to 21 photos, in case you select more than 21 photos means it shows an error.
- After completion of selection, click on Add that is located on the right of the screen.
- Then it displays the preview of the GIF, next click on Done then it closes the preview without any saving the GIF.
- The user wants to share the GIF with social media networks than simply click on the Share Icon that is right of the upper side then select Save Image to Photos.
How to Take Live Photos?
If you have a doubt regarding how to take live photos for that type of people just follow the below simple steps to take the Live Photos.
- Initially, you must launch the Local Camera App.
- Then click on the Live Photo button that is present on the Photo viewfinder, turn on the button then it displays like Yellow color.
- If you disable the button then just click on the icon that is above the main photo viewfinder and it appears as White
Note: To take Live Photos simply double tap on the space of the Phone like Regular Photos.
Ways to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos:
There are some ways to turn or convert iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos
- Using Shortcuts
- Using Photos
- Convert Live Photos into GIF using Third-Party Apps
1. Turn a Live Photo into a GIF using Shortcuts
If you want to turn or convert the Live Photos into a GIF on the iOS device then the device must have a Shortcuts app with the help of this app we can easily convert the Live Photo into a GIF, you can simply download the Shortcuts app from the AppStore, it is a free app comes with excellent features and interface.
- First of all, the user must launch the Shortcuts app on iOS
- Then navigate to the Gallery tab
- Now you need to search for Make GIF and tap on it.
- Then click on Add Shortcut
- Next, move to the My Shortcuts tab and click on the Make GIF shortcut.
- After that choose a Live photo from the Album.
- Click on Done and this shortcut will automatically convert the Live Photo into a GIF.
- Just click on the Share icon and then tap on Save Image
The user can easily share the image or GIF what are it may be with the available share options and the options can directly send the GIF through iMessage, WhatsApp, or Other apps.
- How to Take Macro Photos with iPhone 12 Pro Max
- How Do I Activate Starz on My TV
- Install Netflix VR App
2. Using Photos Turn iPhone Live Photos into GIFs
You can also convert or turn photos easily on iPhone by using Photos,
- Launch Photos on the iOS Home Screen.
- Then click on Albums that is located on the bottom.
- Now you need to scroll down and click on Live Photos.
- Next click on Live Photo.
- You can notice the Effects section in that there are four options available i.e Live, Loop, Bounce, and Long Exposure.
- In that choose Loop or Bounce.
- On Loop, the clip is played and comes after the Dissolve animation, and then the clip is ready to start again and it repeats forever.
- On Bounce the clip is behaved as an Instagram Boomerang and plays in reverse, this also repeats forever.
After finishing all the steps the user must save the Image or GIF simply tap on the Save to Files.
You’ve successfully converted the Live Photos into GIFs on the iPhone, if you want to share it through Chat apps and others just click on the Share icon.
3. Convert Live Photos into GIF using Third-Party Apps
With the help of third-party apps, the user can convert or turn the Live Photos into GIFs, here we are using the GIPHY, you can use any third-party app as you wish.
- First of all, the user must Download GIPHY
- Then click on Create + → I Agree → OK.
- Next, click on Photo Icon and then click on OK.
- After that tap on the Live Photo, then you can see the usual circular icon of the Live Photo that is located on the lower side of the right corner.
- You can add text, stickers, and much more than next click on the arrow icon.
- After that click on Share GIF → Save GIF on the next screen to save it internally to Photos
- Why My iPhone Dead and Not Charging
- How To Fix iTunes Your Payment Method Was Declined
- How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Not Found on iOS, Android
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: What are the Third-Party apps used for converting Live Photos into GIFs?
Answer: Generally some people are using the GIPHY and the Lively and also using the below third-party apps
- Tenor GIF maker and GIF keyboard
- Imgur GIF and meme generator
- ImgPlay GIF maker
- Gfycat GIF editor and meme generator
- Question 2: Explain the necessity to turn or convert the Live Photos into GIFs?
Answer: The main necessity to convert or turn Live Photos into Gifs means GIFs have so many advantages rather than Live Photos. They are small in size and convey the message clearly and also look professional and easily reveal the emotion of the person.
This article clearly discusses the different ways to convert Live Photos into GIFs on iOS and also explains the basic information of how to take live photos and how to turn photos into GIFs and finally tells the best ways for converting Live Photos into GIFs.
For people who want to change or convert the Live Photos into GIFs for that type of people, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for your attention, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information visit and follow our site omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.