Good morning Geeks
Warm wishes to all the blog seekers. Hope each and every one are doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to. Ha-ha sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day
If you are facing Apple ID Disabled problem on your iDevices, then read the following article to Unlock the Disabled Apple ID on your iDevices. Here in this article, you can do Hard Reset on iPhone 7.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Unlock the Disabled Apple ID:
- 2 #2. Using two Factor Verification can be the second method to Unlock the Disabled Apple ID:
why the Apple ID Disable?
Your Apple ID gets locked to protect the security if you keep on entering the wrong information. You may forget your Apple ID because you may have not used it for a long time. So, your Apple ID is disabled if you keep on entering the information, but it doesn’t accept it. Well, it sometimes gets frustrating when you keep on entering the password, but it doesn’t accept. Isn’t it? When too many incorrect passwords are entered, Apple will lock the Apple ID automatically.
Apple disables the Apple ID for security reasons, so you can’t sign in once it gets locked. So, to complete the transaction, contact the iTunes support and enable your lock. It seems irritating when we enter our ID and password, but it doesn’t accept. When the Apple ID gets disabled, you will receive an alert message listed below. You can also learn How to Hard Reset iPhone 6.
Unlock the Disabled Apple ID:
- Apple will automatically disable your Apple ID for security reasons.
- You can’t sign in with your account because it has been disabled for security reasons.
- The Apple ID is locked for security reasons.
- It has been disabled.
- To complete the transaction, contact the iTunes support.
So, while you are signing up your account, you receive some of these alert messages, and sometimes you even can’t see these messages, but still cannot log in. Well, this is the most annoying part when you keep on entering the right password but you are still unable to log in because your ID has been disabled. It seems very frustrating.
Well, I have also faced this same issue twice on my iPhone, and that time I didn’t know how to fix this issue. So, this is the reason why I am here today with this guide. In this article, we are going to guide you about How to enable the disabled Apple ID. But before we start up with the solution, we would first apprise you about why the problem arose.
Common Reasons for Disabling the Apple ID are:
Though there are many reasons for disabling the ID, they all are stuck to one thing. Apple ID is mainly disabled due to security reasons. Some of the common reasons for disabling the Apple ID are:
- Trying to log in the ID many times with the incorrect password.
- Entering many times incorrectly to the security questions.
- Information on another ID is entered incorrectly many times.
So, guys, these maybe some of the reasons for disabling your Apple account. Well, I forgot is the place where Apple has an account recovery system, so if your account gets locked or disabled, you can use it to regain access to your account. You may even be asked to resetting your ID password for gaining access to your account.
Well, if you want, you can use two-factor authentication in the other device to unlock your account. But use a trusted device and a recovery key for the two-step verification. Well, if you are continuously trying to unlock your account but unable to unlock it, you would need to wait for a whole to try again. It is a security feature that doesn’t allow hackers from being effective. Well, let me now guide you about these methods in detail. There are some of the methods that you can use to unlock your account. So, let’s have a look at them.
#1. Well, the simplest and easiest method for unlocking your account is to jump directly to the Apple ID webpage and change the password for your account.
- Go to appleid.apple.com and tap on Forgot Apple ID or password. Now, enter your ID email address, and also the security characters.
- Well, if you don’t remember your email address, go to the settings of your iPhone, where you can find your Apple ID email address.
- So, enter your email and proceed further where you will be asked to reset your password. Here you will get two options to choose the way to change your password: Get an email or Answer security questions. Choose either way, which is most comfortable for you.
- Well, if you are going to get an email, go back to the previous step where you have entered the email address and look for an Apple email to reset.
- After getting the email, click on Reset now.
- Now, think of the new password and reset it.
- Well, you simply have to answer the security questions from Apple, if you are going to answer security questions.
- Here you can also learn How to Deactivate Kik Account
#2. Using two Factor Verification can be the second method to Unlock the Disabled Apple ID:
- Well, if you are using an iPhone or an iPad, go to your device’s settings and click on your Apple profile.
- Now, go to Password and Security and reset your password.
- Well, if you are using a Mac instead of an iPhone or iPad, go to the Apple menu and tap on System Preferences.
- Now, select iCloud >> account details.
- Now, click on Security and reset the password.
#3. Contact Apple Directly
Well, after all the above methods, if you still can’t find the solution to your disable apple ID, so, its time to visit the nearest Apple Store to get your device repaired.
Well, if you are engaged in your busy schedule, you can go to Apples’ Support Website, where you can either call them, email them, or start an online chat session.
FAQ’s of Unlock the Disabled Apple ID
1. Is it possible to Unlock the Disabled Apple ID easily?
Yes it is the easy process no need to worry about the process just follow the above methods to fix the issue of Unlock the Disabled Apple ID.
2.Is it possible to re-open the account of Apple if it is disabled?
Yes that is what the topic mentioned in the above article. you just need to follow the above method.
3.What to do if one of the method fails to solve the issue?
Just go for the next step that will be the solution for the solution of Unlock the Disabled Apple ID.
Those are the most asked questions asked by the major no of users. And the answers are given by my own experience.
So, guys, these are the ways that can help you to solve the issue of disabled apple ID. So, if you have forgotten your password accidentally, you can either contact the Apple showroom directly or apply for any of these methods. Well, we would now end up our guide here. We hope this tutorial was helpful for you guys. So, unlock your disabled ID with these simple steps and start using it.
After following the above methods you can easily Unlock the Disabled Apple ID when you get the problem on your iDevices. Here in this article I also provided some details about How to Fix Cannot connect to AppStore Issue.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com