If you want to know How to Unsubscribe From An App on Your iPhone or iPad? then read more to know the work methods to Unsubscribe From An App on Your iPhone or iPad.
Hello! Geeks, How are you all, I hope all are doing great, First of all, Heartly inviting you to this article, Today we are here with a new and useful concept I think you are irritated about some subscription on iPhone or iPad and really wants to unsubscribe them but you don’t the procedure behind it, Don’t Worry here it is the solution, In this article, we are clearly discuss the Unsubscribe or Cancel steps from an app on iPhone or iPad.
What are you thinking for just getting into the topic, here we want to explain the different ways to unsubscribe from an app on iOS, and not only for iOS we can also discuss the unsubscribe steps for Apple TV and Mac devices these are very easy and simple you can quickly unsubscribe the app on your device.
You can also see Why TeaTV Not Working.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Ways to Unsubscribe From an App on iOS:
- 2 How to Cancel Subscriptions on Apple TV?
- 3 How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions on Mac?
Reasons for Unsubscribing or Cancelling the subscription of an App on Any device:
The main reason behind the Cancellation or Unscubscription of an app on any device is
- Due to outdated features
- Payment Issues
- Facing some technical issues.
- Unable to understand the interface and feels difficult to operate.
- Due to some Pricey services, it means the subscription is expensive and unable to bear the amount.
- Human Error
- In some cases, people want new management preferences.
- Why iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
- What to Do When iTunes Won’t Recognize Your Device
- Ways to Track iPhone
- The Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
Ways to Unsubscribe From an App on iOS:
There are mainly two different ways to Unsubscribe from an App especially on the iOS devices they are
- Using Settings.
- Using AppStore
Unsubscribe From An App on iOS using Settings App:
With the help 0f the Settings app, the user can easily unsubscribe from an app on iOS.
- First of all, Launch the Settings app on an iOS device.
- Then click on the Name that is located on the top of the screen.
- Now choose iTunes & Appstore.
- Next tap on Apple ID.
- Then it displays a dialog box with options, simply select View Apple ID.
- In that Choose Subscriptions.
- Next click on the app that you wish to Manage.
- After that tap on the Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, Choose to Confirm to cancel the subscription.
Unsubscribe From An App on iOS using App Store
- Launch App Store from the iOS home screen.
- Then click on the iCloud Profile Photo that is located on the right corner top of the screen.
- Now choose the Subscriptions option.
- Next, select the app to manage the subscription.
- After that tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Then it displays a dialog box, simply tap on Confirm option.
- How To Watch Free Movies On Your iPhone/iPad
- Download AeroTV For Android/iOS on iPhone/iPad
- How to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos
How to Cancel Subscriptions on Apple TV?
If you are using the Apple TV and want the steps to cancel the Subscriptions then simply follow the below steps.
- On Apple TV, Launch Settings.
- Then choose the Users and Accounts option.
- Now choose the user or app you want to manage the subscriptions.
- Next, scroll down and choose Subscriptions.
- You need to enter the Apple ID and password if necessary.
- After that select the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Then tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, tap on Confirm to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions on Mac?
If you are a Mac user then the below steps are helpful to cancel the App Store Subscriptions on Mac Device.
- First of all, on Mac open the App Store on the home screen.
- Then tap on the Name that is shown on the left corner to load the account and past purchases.
- On the top right window, tap on View Information.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password if necessary.
- Next, go to Manage Section and tap on Manage on the subscriptions line.
- On the Active section tap on Edit that is next to the subscription, you wish to cancel.
- Finally, tap on Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel a subscription to Apple Watch?
Follow the below steps to cancel the subscription to Apple Watch.
- Launch App Store on Apple Watch.
- Then select the Account option.
- Now click on Subscriptions.
- Next, select the subscription you want to cancel.
- After that click on Cancel Subscription.
The user can also refer to Download Twitch++ 2022
- How To Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Remove Malware From Mac
- Steps To Share Contacts And Files Between iPhone And Android
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to Re-subscribe or Change the Cancelled subscription on iOS?
Answer: If you want to re-subscribe or change the canceled service to enjoy the offers on the service then follow the below steps to re-subscribe the service on an iOS device.
Apple has one of the best features is it records the subscription history of the user, so it is helpful to users to re-subscribe the canceled service, the user can also be allowed to modify the existing subscription on the same screen.
- On iOS, launch the Settings app.
- Then click on the Apple ID that is shown on the top of the screen.
- Now click on Subscriptions.
- Next, Below the Expired section, click on the service that you want to re-subscribe or simply tap on the active subscription to change.
- After that click on the in-app purchase payment method if you want to buy the new subscription.
- Finally, allow it with Touch ID or Face ID.
- Question 2) How to Re-subscribe or Change to a Service on Mac?
Answer: Whether you are using a Mac device and want to re-subscribe or change the canceled subscription, simply follow the below steps carefully.
- Open App Store on Mac.
- On the left corner bottom, just tap on the Name to load the account and previous purchases.
- Next tap on View Information that is shown on the top right of the page.
- Enter the Apple ID and password if necessary.
- You must navigate to the Manage section and on the Subscriptions line tap on Manage.
- On the Expired section select Edit that is next to the service that you wish to re-subscribe or change the active subscription.
- Now choose the related subscription option.
- Finally, tap on Done to complete.
- Question 3) How to Unsubscribe an app via iTunes on Windows?
Answer: On Windows also you can unsubscribe the app with the help of iTunes, for that you need to follow some simple steps
- On Windows, launch iTunes.
- Then tap on Account and next View My Account.
- Enter the Apple ID and password for viewing the account information.
- On Account, Page navigates to the Manage link that is next to the Subscriptions setting.
- Next tap on the Edit link that is next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the Edit Subscription page, simply tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
- Then it shows a pop-up just click on Confirm button.
This article clearly discusses the two different ways to unsubscribe the app on the iOS device and also explains the unsubscribe steps for Apple TV and Mac devices the steps are simple and easy you can simply cancel the subscription of the app as you wish on any device.
For people who are looking for the best steps to cancel or unsubscribe an app on the iOS device that type of people this article is the best reference.
Thank you for your attention, I think this article is helpful to Unsubscribe an app on an iOS device, for more updates and information, visit and follow our site omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.