Want to Downgrade or Upgrade your previous iOS Firmware to iOS 10.1.1, then read the full article to Update or Downgrade From Any iOS Firmware to iOS 10.1.1 If you want to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, just do it here.
Read More to know How to Update or Downgrade From Any iOS Firmware to iOS 10.1.1
Hello friends, if you are an iOS 10.2. Firmware user is similarly trying to Downgrade their Firmware to 10.1.1 for jailbreak I think you reach the right place because here in this article we provide a complete step-by-step process for downgrading the firmware from 10.2 to 10.1.1 as well as upgrading iOS 9 devices to iOS 10.1.1.
Recently Apple Release a new version 10.1.1, and it fixes bugs including some other issues. Apple Own Health App and this firmware have some interesting features like camera protract mode, security fixes, etc. as well this supports iPhone5+, iPad2+ devices. Usually, the device updates are automatically noticed on our iDevices, but you don’t have got any update from Apple so check it manually. iOS 10 Jailbreak from here, if you are an iOS 10 user.
Open the Settings >> General Settings >> Software Updates and check for possible updates.
Content Include on This Article
Pre-Requirements for this process
- Good internet connection.
- iPhone must be 5+ series.
- Firmware IPSW 10.1.1 file.
- Official Tunes Software.
- Need some storage space to add some IPSW files.
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Pro 1 and iPad Pro 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, and iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2, iPad
Downgrade or Upgrade iDevice Firmware to iOS 10.1.1 By using iTunes:
Here you can learn How to Upgrade or Downgrade your iPhone/iPad to iOS 10.1.1 and similarly keep ready your device for jailbreak. In this update process first, you need to Download iOS 10.1.1 firmware from the IPSW website after that restore your Device with an Updated version of iTunes software. I think you are all confused about that. So follow the below given Step-by-step process and Do the same on your device.
If you are an iOS 9 firmware jailbreak user similarly trying to update to 10.1.1 while you need to Un-jailbreak your device for this Update other hand, you are trying to downgrade 10.2.1 Firmware to iOS 10.1.1. I think this small process. Electra Jailbreak and Yalu Jailbreak tools may help you to jailbreak your iDevices.
How to Upgrade or Downgrade iOS versions?
- First of all, visit the below-given page and Download the 10.1.1 IPSW File on your computer or Mac it is for your device Upgrade or Downgrades and similarly ensures that if you Download the correct version file or not.
Note: Before downloading the iOS 10.1.1 spew file check still it will be signed or not from its status bar.
- Now connect your iPhone iPad to your Computer or Mac then launch your updated version iTunes Application.
- Create a Backup of your device’s personal data like Documents, photos, videos, and others into iTunes.
- Once the backup is created on iTunes merely navigate to iPhone Settings >> iCloud Settings >> then Tap Turn off “Find My Device”.
- Similarly, Turn Off your phone or iPad device After Holding the Alt key on the windows computer or for the options key on Mac, and then click the Restore iPhone button.
- Then Browse the Downloads Option from the sidebar merely choose the previously Downloaded IPSW 10.1.1 File.
- While clicking the Open button on the bottom Bar now, you got a small pop-up confirming this Restore Upgrade or Downgrade process.
- While the pop-up Box contains Entire information about this Upgrade or Downgrade, just read and confirm. After Clicking the Restore button.
- This process Consumes nearly 10 to 20 minutes to wait some time for a Successful Upgrade or Downgrade.
- Once the process is completed, it shows a Welcome Screen on your Desktop screen.
- Now Restore your previous backup data to your device.
Note: if the iOS 10.1.1. IPSW file is not signed, stop this process on your device.
Steps to iOS Upgrade or Downgrade From Any iOS Firmware to iOS 10.1.1
This method is similar to the First way, but we update our devices from official iTunes Updates. So you need to download the IPSW file separately from the first method.
- First of all, backup your iPhone/iPad device essential Data to your desktop because once you were done this process Without Back creation, it will be permanently deleted.
- After the back process, Click and Launch the latest updated iTunes on your desktop.
- Now Take your USB cable then Connect your iPhone iPad to the device PC or Mac.
- Next, look at the top left of the bar and found the Device button, once you see that just open and navigate on that option.
- Find the Check for Update option it will be present at the summary of the page than merely Tap on it. Now, wait a few seconds after it shows the latest updates for iDevice.
- Next press the Download and update option. It will consume nearly 20 min to complete so wait for a successful firmware download.
- Now it prompted a Box, Enter your iDevice Passcode.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Step 1) Is it safe to Downgrade or Upgrade my iOS Versions?
Answer: I can’t say it is safe, why because if you do anything you may lose everything in your iDevices, so you have to be careful while Downgrading or Upgrading your iDevices. When it comes to the official Upgrade, I think there will be no problem.
- Step 2) Can I Downgrade my iOS version to 11 from 12 using IPSW files?
Answer: Yes you can Downgrade or Upgrade to any iOS version by using IPSW files. But you have to choose IPSW files wisely.
- Step 3) Do I need to pay any amount to Download IPSW files?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny to download IPSW files, they are provided freely.
I think you got all the steps which I provided above, don’t miss one step also, if you do, then you may face some sort of errors on your end. By using IPSW files you can Downgrade or Upgrade to any iOS version. I think this article is helpful for you if you are looking for an Upgrade or Downgrade your iOS versions. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family. Download Non-Jailbreak Cydia Store and FilzaEscaped from here that too for free.
This article mainly concludes “How to Downgrade or Upgrade From Any iOS Firmware to iOS 10.1.1“. Why I choose iOS 10.1.1 only among other iOS versions because iOS 10.1.1 is the only iOS version which are unique features and unique security. If you face any further errors, then let me know through the comments section. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com