Want to Use the iMessage App on your Windows or Mac Computer without any Payment, then Follow the Given Methods to Download and Install iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop.
Read More About iMessage:
Hello Geeks, in this Post we are Going to show you How to Use the iMessage App on Windows PC/Laptop Computer. We Know, iMessage is the most famous Messaging Application for iOS Devices and it gains huge Importance compared to other Messaging apps like Massager, WhatsApp, and Hike.
Also in Present Days, There are many people who like this iMessage App because it was Designed By an Official Apple Company and lets us Send Text and Multi-Media Messages from your Device without any Cost. So everyone wants this App to feel those amazing Features for Messaging on their Devices
But, The Bad News for Us, Still the Apple Doesn’t Release any Official iMessage App for Windows Platform. Then you don’t feel about, Here we Provide a working Method to Use iMessage on the Windows Platform.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop
Interesting features of iMessage
Before going to Installation Steps let me tell you some interesting features about the iMessage app.
- It allows you to Send and Receive Messages from your friends and Family Members.
- iMessage allows you to Send Messages without any Payment Because it is totally free.
- It comes with a great User Interface and runs very smoothly.
- It lets you send Text Messages, Documents, Voicemails, and Images without any Cost.
- Download Best Xen HTML Widgets iOS 13/14
- How to Turn Off Automated Queries
- Download Apple Music APK
- How to Turn On Macro Mode on iPhone XR
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop
IMessage is the most famous Service from Apple, And it comes Inbuilt on Every iOS Device. On the other hand, due to its Free Service and Cool Features, it has more popularity around the world. when do you want to Install iMessage on Windows, while there is no official app available from Apple, But with our new and Updated Technology there are some ways to use iMessage on Windows PC.
If you face any error like the iMessage Waiting For Activation Error on iPhone/iPad, then follow this article to fix iMessage errors. iMessage is one of the most popular messaging apps for iOS users, where they can use it like a default messaging app.
Method 1: Using iPadian or Nox Player iOS Emulator
- First of all, visit the following link from your Windows Chrome or any Private Browser, then Download the Latest Version iPadian Emulator onto Windows Computer.
Note: Purchase a Premium a Version iPadian Emulator, which gives almost all iPhone, features in Windows.
- Once the iPadian.exe file is downloaded, simply Complete the Installation Process by Clicking on Install >> Continue and Finally Finish Buttons.
- Now Open and Run the Premium Version iPadian Emulator on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- On the iPadian iOS Emulator Home screen, Find the iMessage Application from the Search Bar after clicking on it.
- Finally, Select and Open the iMessage Application and then send messages to your Friends and Family Members.
Method: 2 Using Remote Chrome Desktop
Before Entering Into this Process, Conform the Following Needs for iMessage Installation on Windows. While this method requires both Mac and Windows Computers, also Computer is Connected to the same Wi-Fi or Broadband Internet Connection. The Mac Computer has a Previously Installed iMessage Application on it.
- At first, Download the Latest Version of Chrome Browser Software from Google on Both Windows and Mac Computers. Similarly, install on both devices.
- Now, Download the “Chrome Remote Desktop” Extension on Both Windows and Mac Computer’s Chrome Application.
- After, Install the “Chrome Remote Desktop” app on windows, Once the Extension is added to Chrome Browser simply Open a new window.
- At the same time, similarly, Download the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer only on Mac Computer.
- Once the Downloading process is finished, simply install the same on Mac.
- Now connect both Computers using the Code, which appears on Mac Computer.
- That’s it, Geeks, Now Enjoy the iMessage on your Computer.
Method: 3 Get iMessage On Windows PC after Jailbreak
For this method you have to jailbreak your device, if You have already done jailbreak your device, then you can follow the below steps.
- Download the latest Cydia Application on your device and install it. To jailbreak devices, we are using the Cydia application.
- Now you have to open the Cydia impactor app and search for remote message applications,
- Next, download the remote message app and install it on your device.
- It takes a while time for installation, after it’s done now go to setting, there you will see a button click on it to enable it.
- Moreover, now you have to create a remote connection by giving a username and password.
- After creating your remote connection, open the browser, copy the IP address, and pair the device.
- Finally, all the steps are done you can use it now on your windows.
The signal is a messaging app with a focus on high privacy, combined with all the features expected from a modern IM app. Signal has received a lot of praise from all around the world for its security and privacy.
Skype is the most popular free app and instant messaging service globally. It allows users to text, video, and voice calls over the internet connection. Users can also call landlines and mobiles at competitive rates using Skype credit, premium accounts, and subscriptions.
the wire is the most secure collaboration platform featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration, it has a great security system.
Trillian is an instant messaging app that works on phones, tablets, and desktops.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) Is iMessages am available in the windows version?
Answer: Yes as mentioned above it is possible as mentioned.
- Question 2) Is it safe to browse Imessages on different devices?
Answer: Yes as mentioned above follow the steps clearly that will be very safe but be sure that it will never cause an error while using windows.
- Question 3) How many methods are there to browse iMessages in windows?
Answer: There are 2 methods if one failed to do then follow the next method.
- Question 4) Is it possible to retrieve old conversations?
Answer: Yes, it is possible as mentioned above.
That’s it, Geeks, These are Possible Methods for Install and Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop Computer. You can follow the given methods and then install the iMessage App after sending a Text or Multi-Media Message to your Friends and Family Members. If you feel this article is helpful for you, then share this article with your friends and family.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop” & “How to get iMessage on PC/Laptop Without Mac“. If you face any problems while using iMessage on Windows, then share your queries with us, we will try our level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.