Very warm welcome geeks….!! Today I am going to discuss something related to MacBook. We all know that Apple products are one of the best reliable products. But sometimes they may cause some issues which make users get frustrated. Among those issues today I am going to discuss one of the issues. Well, if you guys are facing MacBook stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot issue then this article will help you. So, without any further delay let’s get started.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods To Fix MacBook Stuck On Apple Logo And Won’t Boot Issue:
- 1.1 #1. Give Some Time:
- 1.2 #2. Remove Any Connected Peripherals:
- 1.3 #3. Restart Your Mac:
- 1.4 #4. Run Your Mac In Safe Mode:
- 1.5 #5. Use Disk Utility In Recovery Mode:
- 1.6 #6. Reset NVRAM or PRAM:
- 1.7 #7. Reset SMC:
- 1.8 #8. Recover Lost Data:
- 1.9 #9. Use Recoverit:
- 1.10 #10. Run Apple Diagnostics:
- 1.11 Conclusion:
- 1.12 Related posts:
Reasons For MacBook Stuck on Apple Logo and Won’t Boot Issue:
- The first reason will be whether if you are using any third-party peripherals then they are the reasons for not booting your MacBook properly.
- This is another issue any incompatible drivers in your MacBook might also cause this issue while updating your macOS.
- Whether you are having high memory storage and you need to clean up the storage.
- You might be facing any power button issue which is causing this issue in your MacBook.
Methods To Fix MacBook Stuck On Apple Logo And Won’t Boot Issue:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this MacBook stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot issue. Let’s get into detail.
#1. Give Some Time:
Well, this is the fact that you need to wait for some time when you are updating your iOS. Most of the time you can see your Apple logo on the screen when you are updating your iOS. People may think that it got struck. But the thing here is sometimes your iOS update may take some minutes or even hours.
So, make sure to be patient and wait for a while. If you are in a hurry then don’t do updates of your MacBook. keep the updates in the evening as you will be free from all the works.
#2. Remove Any Connected Peripherals:
In your Mac device the keyboard, the mouse, and some external peripherals are connected. Make sure to disconnect them and then reboot the Mac. Now wait for some time and then connect all the peripherals and check whether the Mac white screen issue or Mac won’t start fixed or not.
Sometimes your Mac trackpad pointer will get slippery and jumpy. This might be due to some battery issues. Make sure to check your battery content. In addition to this, sometimes rings, jewelry on your hand might also cause this issue.
Furthermore, if your hands are damp or sweaty then you might face this Mac white screen issue or Mac won’t start issue is fixed or not.
#3. Restart Your Mac:
Well, restarting your Mac might fix this MacBook Stuck on the Apple logo. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to click on the power button and it will shut down. Wait for few minutes.
- Now press the power button again and it will reboot your device. Then check whether the issue is persisting or not.
#4. Run Your Mac In Safe Mode:
Well, running your Mac in safe mode might fix this white screen issue or Mac won’t start the issue. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- Hold the power button until you hear a sound and then press the shift key on your Mac.
- Now you can see the Apple logo on the screen and now you can release the shift key.
- Once your Mac ran into the safe mode now go to the Applications folder and uninstall the apps that you are not using.
- After completion now makes sure to restart your Mac.
#5. Use Disk Utility In Recovery Mode:
As previously mentioned, sometimes faulty drivers might also cause this Mac issue. So do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to restart your Mac and press Command and R Keys simultaneously.
- Now once you have seen the Apple logo release the keys.
- Then operating system utility menu will appear on your screen. Make sure to click on the disk utility option.
- Now make sure to repair the problematic drive and click on the first aid option.
- After that, the disk utility will repair the drive and now you can check whether the issue is fixed or not.
#6. Reset NVRAM or PRAM:
To fix any type of issues in Mac resetting NVRAM is the best choice. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to shut down the Mac and wait for around 30 seconds.
- After that power on the Mac and once you have seen the Apple logo. Press Command + P+ R keys.
- Hold the keys for 20 seconds and you can see the startup sound.
- Finally, your Mac boots up normally.
#7. Reset SMC:
One of the ideal solutions to fix the Mac white screen issue or Mac won’t start is to reset SMC. Do follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
Here you need to check whether your battery is removable or not removable. Then you can proceed with the below-mentioned steps.
For Non-Removable Battery At Mac OS:
- The first step that you need to do is click on the Apple menu and then shut down your Mac system.
- Once it is shut down click the +shift+ control option along with the power button simultaneously.
- Now release the keys after 10 seconds, now turn on your Mac by pressing the power button.
For Removable Battery At Mac OS:
- The first step you need to do is to shut down your Mac system and then remove the Mac battery.
- Now make sure to hold the power button for around 5 seconds.
- Carefully insert the battery and then turn on your Mac by pressing the power button.
By these methods, you can reset SMC on Mac. Finally, you can check whether Mac white screen issue or Mac won’t start is working or not.
#8. Recover Lost Data:
Well, if you have been stuck in the Apple logo in your MacBook then you need to recover the lost data to prevent data from deleting completely. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to install DiskDrill.
- Now open the DiskDrill and go to the storage devices option which is in the data recovery option.
- Then choose the particular drive and then search for any lost data.
- After that, it performs a scan and finally clicks on the recover-all option.
- If you want to prevent this from happening again in the future then make sure to use Get Backup Pro in your MacBook.
#9. Use Recoverit:
Well, if none of the above methods are working for you then the last thing you could do is to use Recoverit software which helps you to recover all the data even the corrupted files. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to download the software and open it. Now click on recover from the crash computer and then click on start.
- Then you have to choose the type of mode which is either USB or CD/DVD. Make sure to select one and click on create option.
- Now it shows a prompt on the screen to make sure to backup all your data in USB. Then click on the format option.
- After that entire process will get started. You have to wait for some time until the process gets completed.
- Once the process is completed you can see some detailed instructions on the screen to make sure to recover data from MacBook using those instructions.
#10. Run Apple Diagnostics:
Do follow the below steps to run the apple diagnostics on your Mac.
- First thing is to disconnect all the external devices and make sure to shut down the Mac.
- Now turn on the Mac by holding the D key on the keyboard.
- Then you can see asking language selection on your screen. At that time release the key.
- After that, Apple diagnostics will get started. Wait for some time.
- What to do if my MacBook is stuck on the Apple logo with a loading bar or loading circle?
Well, you can simply restart your MacBook or reboot the device if you are facing this issue.
- My MacBook is frozen and I can’t click anything. What to do?
If you are facing this issue then press command + control + eject to restart your Mac immediately.
- Why did My MacBook strike on the Apple logo?
The thing here is whether you have connected any third-party peripherals or clean up your storage.
Finally, I conclude that if you guys are looking for MacBook stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot issue then this is the right article for you. In this article, I have presented you with the best possible methods which help you to fix this issue with your own hands. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thank you for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.