Very warm welcome geeks. Let us discuss something interesting today. Well, if you guys are looking to fix my Apple ID is the disabled issue then you are absolutely at the right place. Let us know more about this issue.
Well, sometimes most Apple users may encounter some message like “your Apple ID has been locked for security reasons to unlock it; you must verify your identity”. If you have seen this message, then you will not get access to any Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes. If you are in such a dilemma to know what to do if you encounter this message. Then this is the right place for you.
Now let us see what are some of the reasons behind getting this my Apple ID is the disabled issue. Without any further delay let’s start.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Working Ways To Fix My Apple ID Is Disabled:
- 1.1 #1. Unlock Apple ID Using Two Factor Authentication:
- 1.2 #2. Unlock Your Apple ID Using Recovery Key:
- 1.3 #3. Fix Apple ID Disabled Using Apple iforgot Service:
- 1.4 #4. Remove Locked Apple ID Using AnyUnlock:
- 1.5 Conclusion:
Reasons For Why My Apple ID Is Disabled:
Most of the time your Apple ID gets locked if your devices have any unauthorized access. Now let us see some reasons.
- When you are using any third-party tools on iCloud then your Apple ID gets disabled.
- If any third person tries to login in with your Apple ID, then this issue happens.
- Well, if someone tries to answer your security questions wrong then you will encounter this issue.
- In a short duration of time if you are using different tools in iCloud then your Apple ID gets disabled.
These are some of the reasons behind getting this issue. Now let us see what are some of the working methods to fix my Apple ID’s disabled issue. Let’s get into detail.
- How To Download Torrent Files On iPhone, iPad, And iPod
- Fix Pokemon Go Soft Ban 2022
- How to Install TinklePad Addon to Kodi Streaming Player
- How to Root Bluestacks 4 with Kingroot
Working Ways To Fix My Apple ID Is Disabled:
Here I am providing you with the best possible working ways to solve My Apple ID is the disabled issue. Do follow each method very carefully.
#1. Unlock Apple ID Using Two Factor Authentication:
For this two-factor authentication, you will need a trusted phone number to reset the Apple ID. Do follow the below steps carefully for the two-step authentication.
Well, if you are using iPhone or iPad, or iPod Touch then does follow the below steps.
- The first step that you need to do is to open the Settings app.
- Now click on your name and click on password and security and finally tap on change password.
- Well, if you have logged into your iCloud then you need to enter your password if it is enabled.
- Then follow the instructions shown on the screen.
Well, if you are using a Mac device then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to go to the Apple menu and click on system preferences.
- Then you will be requested to enter your password now make sure to click on forget Apple ID or password.
- Now follow the instructions as shown on the screen.
- If you are using Mac Mojave, click on iCloud>password and security>reset password.
#2. Unlock Your Apple ID Using Recovery Key:
If you guys are having recovery keys in your device then you can just simply follow this method. Do follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to click on your Apple ID account page and then tap on forgot Apple ID or password.
- Now click on the reset your password option and then click on continue.
- Then you need to enter your recovery key.
- After that, you need to choose a trusted device so that you will get the verification code.
- Now using this code, you need to create a new password.
- Once you have Reset the new password then you can log in to the Apple ID account with it.
#3. Fix Apple ID Disabled Using Apple iforgot Service:
One of the easiest ways to fix this my Apple ID disabled issue is by using Apple iforgot Service. Do follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to open iforgot website.
- Now you have to enter the Apple ID that was disabled and then click on continue.
- After that, you may encounter some security questions as a part of the verification process. Make sure to answer them.
- Finally follow all the instructions that show on the screen to enable your Apple ID.
- There Was a Problem Parsing The Package on Android 11
- Download Protube IPA
- How to Fix Movie HD Can’t Play this Video
#4. Remove Locked Apple ID Using AnyUnlock:
If none of the above methods are working for you then this method will help you. Here I am providing you the third-party app to solve my Apple ID is the disabled issue. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to download AnyUnlock on your device. Then make sure to click on unlock Apple ID option.
- Now make sure to connect your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable. Once it is connected make sure to click on unlock now option.
- After that AnyUnlock will remove your Apple ID automatically. Don’t disconnect any devices until the process is completed.
- Once the process is completed you will see the message as completed.
Tips To Prevent My Apple ID Is Disabled Issue:
Here I am providing you with some tips to prevent this issue from happening again.
- Never give your Apple ID account to any other person.
- Always make sure to sign in to your Apple ID using Apple.
- Make sure to create a strong password for protection and security.
- In addition to this, always enable the two-step authentication.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- How do I unlock my Apple ID locked for security reasons?
Well, you can use the iforgot website to unlock your Apple ID disabled issue.
- how to unlock my Apple ID without a phone number?
Yes, this can be possible if you are using two-step authentications for your Apple ID account on your device.
- How do you fix your account that has been disabled in the app store and iTunes?
You can fix this issue by simply changing your password in your password and security option.
- Why is my Apple ID showing disabled?
Well, if you are using any third-party unassessed tools in your iCloud then you might face this message on your device.
- How to Fix Safari Cannot Open the Page Cannot Establish a Secure Connection
- How to Remove Chaturbate.com Virus
- Steps to Fix Net Runtime Optimization Service Disable on Windows 10
Finally, I can conclude that in this article I have presented the best possible methods to solve my Apple ID’s disabled issue. In addition to this, I have also mentioned some reasons as well as some tricks to stop getting this issue. Go thoroughly the entire article. I hope this article will help you in a great way.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.