Very warm welcome geeks…!! Today I am going to discuss something related to android. Well, we all sometimes accidentally delete our text messages. But if they are important then we need to get back the text messages. But it is not a computer so that we can go to recycle bin and get back our messages. So, in this article, I am going to show you how to recover deleted text messages on Android.
If you guys are the ones who are looking to retrieve or recover your deleted text messages on android then you are absolutely at the right place. Go through this entire article for more information. So, without any further delay let’s start.
Content Include on This Article
Can We Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android?
Well, you can retrieve deleted text messages on android as they will be stored in phone storage. But the thing here is those deleted messages will be overwritten by storing other data. So, you should realize this very quickly and should take action before the deleted messages are overwritten with other data.
But it is not that easy to recover deleted text messages on android. As they will be in different folders in your phone storage. Well, using some software and some methods you can retrieve your deleted text messages. Now let us see some of the methods to recover deleted text messages on Android.
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android
- How to Cancel Audible Membership on the Phone
- Steps to cast videos from VLC to TV
- Install Windows Defender on Windows 10
Methods To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android:
Here in this article, I am providing you with the best possible methods which help you to recover deleted text messages on Android. Do follow each method carefully.
#1. Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Using Google Drive:
Without using any app you can recover the deleted text messages on android, by using Google Drive the user can easily recover the deleted text messages.
Well, this is one of the best methods to recover your deleted text messages on android. In this method, you should turn on your backup to the google drive option previously. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is open google drive and go to the backup option and check for the text messages files.
- Then go to the Google option and click on the backup option.
- Now in your google account check whether you have turned on the backup to google drive or not.
- If there is a backup then make sure to back up the data. Then you can recover the deleted text messages.
#2. Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Using Airplane Mode:
Yes, this method seems to be crazy but this works well. The steps are also very easy. Do follow the below to recover deleted text messages.
- The first step you need to do is turn off your internet connection by swiping up the control panel.
- Now make sure to enable airplane mode as you can see it light up on the screen.
- While using this airplane all your network connections will get disabled and prevent your phone to store new data.
- Now you can back up the messages which were stored in your phone storage.
#3. Use Android SMS Recovery Software:
FonePaw Android data recovery is one of the best PC-based tools which helps you to recover deleted text messages on Android using the computer. Do follow the below steps clearly to understand the procedure.
- The first step that you need to do is launch the FonePaw on your computer. Make sure to connect your device to the computer. Then the software automatically detects the device.
- Once the device and computer are connected it shows a screen to select what kind of data to recover. You have to choose messages and click next.
- Now it scans your android device for deleted messages and asks you to install FonePaw on your android device. Make sure to click on enable install via USB option.
- Then it will show some instructions and follow them. Now it will show the install option make sure to click on the install option.
- Once FonePaw is installed on your android device it asks permission to recover the data. Make sure to click on allow option.
- After giving all permissions, on the PC screen make sure to click on the scan authorized files option to scan all deleted text messages on the android device.
- Then it performs a general scan on your device. If nothing is found then click on the deep scan option at the bottom.
- Now it scans and displays your deleted messages in red font. Now whatever the messages you want to recover make sure to click them. And then click on the recover option.
- Finally, the recovered messages are stored on your PC in CSV and HTML formats. Then you can transfer the files to your android device.
- Best Malware Removal for Mac
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android using SHAREit
- Download Aero TV for iOS
#4. Use Any Third-Party Apps:
Well, if none of the above solutions are working for you then you can use any third-party apps which help you to recover deleted text messages on an android device.
One of the best third-party apps available in the play store is SMS backup and restore. It is completely available free of cost. By using this app, you can set the automatic backup option in the app. So that you can easily retrieve the deleted messages. In addition to this, you can also use the Easy Backup and Restore app which works similarly to the above app.
Prevent Happening This Again:
Well, to avoid this again you need to keep google drive to back up data. In addition to this, you need to keep regularly back up your messages and SMS.
Moreover, you can also use any third-party apps to prevent these deleted text messages from back up again.
- How to login in m.YOPmail
- How to Uninstall Chromium on Windows 10
- Why Video File Format Not Supported on WhatsApp
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Where are deleted text messages stored on android?
Well, the deleted text messages are stored on android phone memory which can’t be easily accessible using normal file explorer.
- How to restore deleted text messages?
You can restore deleted text messages by using any Third-party apps or by using google drive.
- Where do I find text messages on my iPhone?
The deleted text messages are available in the database of your data folder. Which is in the internal memory of the phone.
- Is it safe to use third-party software to recover deleted text messages?
Well, sometimes these third-party apps might cause some malware to your device. Make sure to check the software before using it.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to recover deleted text messages on android then this is the right article for you. Here I have presented you with the best possible methods which help to retrieve your text messages back on your android device. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thank you for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.