If you want to Recover Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger, then read more to know how to recover deleted messages.
Hello! Buddies, How are you all, Hope all are doing Good, Today we want to discuss the most interesting topic that every Facebook messenger app user must know, I think we are all deleting the Facebook messenger messages daily with or without any reason, In some cases, we are accidentally delete some messages and then we want that messages in some cases for that type of situations this article is very much helpful and best guide to recover the permanently deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
In this article we are clearly discussing the necessity to recover permanently Deleted messages on Facebook messenger and then explain the different ways to recover the messages, the ways are clearly explained, and by using them you can easily recover the deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Ways to Recover Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
- 1.1 Method #1. Recover Deleted Messages through Unarchiving Messages
- 1.2 Method #2. Using Android recover the Facebook Messenger Messages
- 1.3 Method #3. Restore Deleted Facebook Messages on Android through PC
- 1.4 Method #4. Using PC recover the Deleted Facebook Messages
- 1.5 Method #5. Using a Third-party app
- 1.6 Method #6. Recover the Deleted Messages on Facebook Messenger using Email Account
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions?
- 1.8 Conclusion:
The necessity to Recover the Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger:
There is no particular reason behind recovering the permanently deleted messages on Facebook messenger, it is completely based upon the user necessity, if they want to get the messaged back because of any reason i.e messages are important and they want to get back their valuable conversations with others, the reasons may be anything behind the recover of permanently deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
Ways to Recover Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
Mainly there are five ways to recover the Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook, they are
- Recover Deleted Messages through Unarchiving Messages
- Using Android recover the Facebook Messenger Messages
- Restore Deleted Facebook Messages on Android through PC
- Using PC recover the Lost Facebook Messages
- Using Third-party app
- Recover the Deleted Messages on Facebook Messenger using Email Account
Method #1. Recover Deleted Messages through Unarchiving Messages
Before going to use this, the user must know if you are not supposed to delete the Facebook Messages so, you can get them accidentally by archiving them. This way is also referred to as checking the message is actually deleted or not.
Usually, the archived messages are not available longer in the recent conversations area and are also not permanently deleted, so you must check the messages in the Archived Messages folder.
Follow the below simple steps to recover the deleted messages through unarchiving messages
The steps are the same for both Android and iPhone
- First of all, the user must open the Facebook Messenger app on their device.
- Then login with you is respective account.
- Now navigate to the search bar and search for the conversation that you delete.
- In the desired chat you must send another message to that recipient and then it will unarchive the complete conversation.
It is the simplest way to recover the deleted messages on messenger.
You can also perform the same thing on Desktop, follow the below simple steps carefully
- On Desktop, open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Login with your account
- Then navigate to the Messages tab
- Select Gear icon.
- Next, click on the Archived Threads option and it displays all the archived messages.
- Also shows the list of all messages that you delete.
Archived is an inbuilt feature on Facebook Messenger, on android, this feature is represented as Archive but on the iOS device, it is represented as hiding Chat.
Method #2. Using Android recover the Facebook Messenger Messages
With the help of the File Manager app on android, we are recovering the deleted Facebook Messenger Messages, most of the people didn’t know the principle of Facebook messenger i.e Off the Internet, which means there is another copy of the user data that is stored on the device’s storage space, by using the File Manager app we can easily recover the deleted messages on messenger.
To do this the user must follow some simple steps
- Open File Manager app on the android device.
- Then move to the Storage/ SD Card folder or Internal Storage.
- Now search for the Android folder that stores all the data related to apps.
- Next move to Data Folder and then com.facebook.orca and select Cache folder and then fb_temp.
- This will store all the backup files related to each and every app
Method #3. Restore Deleted Facebook Messages on Android through PC
Suppose the user is unable to perform delete the Facebook messages using the above method then you must try to use this simply through PC you can easily restore the deleted Facebook messages on Android.
To do this there are some steps to follow
- First of all, with the help of a USB cable, you must connect the Android with the PC.
- Then locate the device.
- Move to SD Card or Internal Storage.
- Tap on Android and then Data.
- Now select com.facebook.orca folder.
- In that, you must select find the cache and then fb_temp and find the Facebook messages along with backups in the folder.
- It begins to recover the deleted Facebook messages on Messenger from the PC.
Method #4. Using PC recover the Deleted Facebook Messages
You can easily retrieve the deleted Facebook Messages directly using PC, if you delete the messages or files accidentally, on its Settings we can easily recover the messages.
Follow the below instructions
- On PC, you must log in with your respective Facebook account.
- Then navigate to Settings & Privacy.
- In the General Account Settings and then select Personal Information.
- Move to the Your Facebook Information section that is shown on the left panel.
- Then tap on Download your information option.
- Now the user is navigated to the next page i.e in that place you can download each and every information it means every user activity you did in your account at the time you joined Facebook.
- If you decide to save the storage space then tap on Deselect All option it will completely optimize the data.
- You must check and place a tick on which data you want to download, tick on Messages.
- Next, you need to scroll down and then choose the option.
- After that tap on Create File button.
- It displays a pop-up i.e it notifies the user regarding the completion of the process of files and it would be sent as a Facebook Notification to the user.
- The download link will be sent to the registered Email ID, just tap on the link on Email from Facebook then navigate to Facebook’s Download Your Information Page.
- Next, the user must enter the respective password for security reasons.
- After that click on the Download option to continue the further process.
At last, you must unzip the folder and search for the Index files that have all the Facebook data and then select Messages then you see all the deleted Facebook messages.
Method #5. Using a Third-party app
Finally, you can recover the deleted Facebook messages with the help of third-party apps, the steps are very easy and simple, here we are using the Stellar Date Recovery App, it is an excellent app that perfectly extracts photos, text messages, and contacts and also other data.
It gives support to among 6000 android devices as well as tablets and perfectly recovers the chat, media from both WhatsApp and Facebook. and it provides amazing features like supports, multiple languages, easily exporting data in several formats, retrieving the files that are deleted due to virus and malware infection and it has quick recovery mode.
Not only with the Stellar Data Recovery, but you can also use another third-party app to recover the deleted Facebook Messages.
Follow the below simple steps to use the Stellar Data Recovery for android to recover the deleted Facebook messages.
- First of all, the user must download and install the Stellar Data Recovery for Android.
- Then you must connect with the Android to the computer.
- Now download the software on your device
- Open the software to scan the lost or delete messages.
- It gives a single-click preview of messages, photos, videos, and documents.
- After that, it will scan the data you want to recover.
- Once you finish then locate the files that you want to recover and then export them and save it
The files are saved in the form of PDF files, so you can easily recover the deleted messenger messages.
Method #6. Recover the Deleted Messages on Facebook Messenger using Email Account
With the help of an Email account also you can easily retrieve the deleted messages on Facebook, the user can get only by selecting and receiving All notifications, it is not applicable for people who are unsubscribing from the email notifications of Facebook.
To do this the user must follow some simple steps carefully
- First of all, navigate to your respective email.
- Then find out the messages that you want to check
- The user can get it from the mailbox if the user can enable the backup of messages on the email from Facebook.
- The backup messages will come with notifications backup, there are displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How long the Messenger keeps Deleted Messages?
Answer: If the user can delete the message on Facebook, it will be lost forever, in case the user can submit the account delete form without deleting the messages then the messages will remain for 90 days.
- Question 2) How can I Delete Old Facebook Messages Permanently on Both sides?
Answer: If you want to delete the old Facebook messages permanently on both sides then you must open the Facebook Messenger on your device and then hold down the messages that you wish to delete and then choose Remove and then click on the Unsend option then it asks i.w who you want to remove the message for then the user must confirm their choice.
- Question 3) List out the third-party apps to recover and read the Deleted Facebook Messages?
Answer: Here we are giving the list of third-party apps to recover and read the permanently deleted Facebook messages, they are
- Stellar Data Recovery
- Keylogger App
This article briefly discusses the necessity to recover permanently deleted messages on Facebook Messenger and clearly explains the various ways to recover the messages, with the help of them you can easily retrieve the deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
People who are searching for How to Recover Permanently Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger to recover the lost messages, for that type of people this article is the best reference to recover.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.