Warm Welcome Geeks! Here’s in this article we are going to find out some of the best methods to transfer your files whether it may be photos or videos from PC to iOS. Since Apple doesn’t support active sharing of files, unlike Android devices. Well, if you guys are looking for how to save photos and videos from PC to iOS camera roll then you are absolutely at the right place.
Moreover, it is confined to its services but unfortunately, we can’t afford all but the needed one. Well, we can eliminate these issues using some of the tools made by Apple itself. In contrast, there is another third-party tool mentioned in the article which is considered to be safe to use.
- What Does Turning off MMS Messaging on iPhone Do
- Download RecBoot for Windows 7
- Where is Bridge-IT Company
- How to Get Eazypay Refund
Content Include on This Article
Methods To Save Photos And Videos From PC To iOS Camera Roll:
Well, there are 3 best active methods used by most people across the globe to save photos and videos from PC to iOS. They are as follows:
Yes, iCloud is one of the easiest methods to share your files from your personal computer to iOS devices. By default, iCloud asked you to use 5GB of storage. Moreover, if you want to access more storage you need to jump into premium versions of iCloud.
As far as considered, choose other methods mentioned in the article if your File size is more than 5GB. Apart from that, the steps for transferring files using iCloud are given below, have a look.
- First, kindly download the iCloud application on your Windows PC using the Microsoft store. In contrast, you can even use Default Browser or Chrome to access the iCloud site.
- Furthermore, you need to log in to iCloud using Apple ID but before that make sure that your iOS device is connected to the computer using the USB device.
- After Successful logging into iCloud, you can able to find different icons labeled on its home page. You can choose as you opted for.
- For Example, if you want to share or transfer photos from your computer then kindly make a click on the Photo icon in the iCloud.
- Later, click on the Upload icon as mentioned in the below image. Now, you can choose whatever be the images you are looking for on your personal computer.
- Now, tap on the open option and you can see the images syncing to your iOS device.
- In the case of video, you can choose the iCloud drive icon in the home page interface and make a click on the upload option.
- Now, choose desired video files and press the open button.
- Yes, transferring is completed for sure.
- Apart from that, you can Drag and Drop your required files instead of the above-mentioned ones. Of course, Cut and Copy work the same.
How To Access Files After Transferring Using iCloud:
- Now, open your iOS device and make a click on Files.
- After that, choose the Browse option search for iCloud. In addition to that make a click on it to check for the files that you have received.
- Well, to save the file to your Camera Roll then kindly, click on the share button and choose the save option as the final step.
- Finally, you can see your desired videos or photos in your Camera Roll.
iTunes is another best source that helps you to transfer files from your computer to iOS devices. Well, you don’t need to concern about your storage as it shares the best whatever be the size.
Moreover, it works best when we use the Document by Readdle Application which is available in Apple’s App Store. The methods to follow are given below, have a look at them.
- At first, try to install iTunes on your PC and log in to it using Apple ID.
- After, successful logging, you can able open the iTunes home page. At the same time, you find a Mobile icon if you connected your iOS device to the computer.
- Later, make a quick move on the File Sharing option and tap on it. Now, choose the Document application installed on your iOS device. If not then go for it because of its feasibility.
- After that, choose the desired files you want to transfer by making a click on Add File.
- Finally, click the Upload option. Yes, now you can see the respected File on your iOS device.
How To Access File In Document Application:
- It’s simple, just open the Document application on your iOS device and go to iTunes files.
In the iTunes file section, you can able to find the shared files. If you want to access them to your library, you can move them as you opted for.
Well, dr. fone is one such application where you can transfer files with ease from your personal computer to iOS devices or vice versa. Moreover, you can find a promising user interface and of course, you don’t need any other applications to access the shared files. Go for it!
- Install dr.Fone application on your computer. Yes, it is safe and easy to use.
- Open or launch the installed applications and make sure that your iOS device is been connected to the computer.
- Now, at top of the section, you can find the Import Option, click on it and share whatever be the file you want to access on your iOS device.
- After a successful moment, you can find the respected File on your iOS device. Simple right!
- At the same time, you can even share files from your iOS device to your computer by clicking the desired file on the iOS device and just tapping on the Export option after choosing the path to move for.
- How to Get IPTV URL on Github
- Download TinyUmbrella 32-bit
- How to Download Mini Militia Mod APK 2022
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What are the limitations of using iCloud?
Well, using iCloud as your primary source of Transferring medium is hard because it tends to work fine for low-sized files which are less than 5GB. Unfortunately, iCloud is not made for high file sharing. You can even upgrade to premium services if you want.
- Is Dr.Fone application safe to use?
Yes, you can also find a feasible user interface in which you can able to transfer your desired files with ease. Moreover, you can access files from your iOS devices to your computer which is the best part of using Dr.Fone, the methods for transferring using dr. fone is mentioned above, have a look at it!
- What are other Sources rather than the above-mentioned tools?
Well, you can use 3uTools as a transferring medium but it’s a little bit complex in accessing files. Moreover, it is safe to use and you can choose it for sure if you are interested in it.
Therefore, these are some of the most used Tools or Applications for transferring files. Kindly, please notice that the above-mentioned methods are not aligned order-wise. You can choose any of them based on your files to save photos and videos from PC to iOS.
Furthermore, if you are interested to share other available methods then just like us in the comment section. Also, let us know the feedback on discussed methods. Also, you can ping us if you have any queries in transferring files. Above all, kindly share the article with all your Geeks who are in a quest of it. Thank you for reading the article!
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.