Warm Welcome Geeks! Hope you are doing good. If you are in a quest to add or set custom Ringtones on your iPhone without using a computer and iTunes then this is the right option for you. Without getting late, let us start the article!
As we all know that Apple won’t allow its users to use other added stuff. It’s strictly confined to its boundaries. Yes, unlike Android users Apple won’t allow you much freedom because of safety purposes. Apart from that using certain applications we can have all the fun irrespective of your device.
Here’s this article, you will know about the best method to access custom ringtones on your iOS device. Well, the methods described in it are safe and free to use. So, let’s have a move.
Content Include on This Article
How to Set Custom Ringtones On iPhone Without Using iTunes And Computer:
The most popular application that strikes your mind is Garage Band. Yes, it’s beautiful stuff where you can create numerous ringtones on your own as per your desire. You can even opt for Text tones if you are interested.
Moreover, the process is simple, just you need to observe the steps before making a move. Well, before jumping into the Application, you need to download your favorite tracks as you are interested to add them as a Ringtone.
Of course, you can use iTunes for that and all items work perfectly irrespective of the platform. As far as considered keep in mind that the Music or Songs you downloaded using Safari Browser should be in MP3 format. Furthermore, you can even import songs from the PC of your choice.
The user doesn’t worry about how to make your own ringtone on iPhone you can easily make it and also set a song as a ringtone on iPhone.
- How to Get Tumblr Video Downloader for iPhone shortcut
- How to Change App Icons on iPhone 14/15
- How to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 10 Without Software
- How to Change Android to an iOS System
How To Use Garage Band To Set Custom Ringtones On iPhone:
Well, the process involves a series of steps, follow them carefully. If you have any queries regarding the process, you are free to poke us in the comment section.
- First, using App Store, download the Garage Band application which is available for free. As applications enclosed in the App store are safe to use, there’s no need to bother about your safety.
- After, downloading the application, you can see it on the Home Screen and kindly, launch it.
- You can able to see the Interactive Interface of the Garage band and make a move on the Plus Symbol available at the Top right Corner of the interface. Tap on it.
- Furthermore, make sure that you’re in-Track section which is at the top. Now, scroll over until you find the Audio Recording module. Moreover, you can find different modules like Keyboard, Piano, drums, etc.)
- In addition to that, now make a gentle tap on 3 Grid or Broken lines as shown in the image given below.
- Now, make sure that you have Turned off the Metronome. Well, Metronome usually adds sound to your custom song or music file so that it eventually disturbs the original flavor in it.
- After that, make tap on the Plus sign present on the Top right side of the interface and hit Section A to change the Song interval rate.
- Initially, the song rate is set at 8 and you can increase it as per your requirement.
- Kindly, please note that, if you are creating a Ring Tone then the time should not exceed 30sec. Similarly, 20 sec for Text tones.
- Well, after making the necessary changes, make click on the loop button which is usually represented in the Omega symbol resting in the Top corner of the interface.
- After that, kindly select the song where you can find different or multiple options. Moreover, if you are interested to use your music library then you need to download it from iTunes or have to purchase the songs in some cases.
- In another way, you can choose the song that you have downloaded previously.
- To choose, the downloaded song, you need to make click on File and then tap on Browse from the File app.
- Furthermore, after choosing your desired song, gently drag the respected song to the empty interface of the Grage band application as shown in the below figure.
- How to Restore Windows. old folder on Windows 7
- How to Add Audio to Google Slides from YouTube
- Download IMDb TV App
How To Import The Song:
- Now, choose the Inverted triangle icon on the top left side of the interface and select my songs.
- Furthermore, now make tap on the selection option on the top right corner of the application and kindly choose your Generated or created song.
- After that, press the share button present on the bottom left of the interface and choose Ringtone.
- Well, you can able to rename the desired file as you opted for. After making that move, now are free to export the song to use as the desired Ringtone.
- To check the ringtone, go to setting in your iOS device and make click on Sound & haptics where you can find all your stuff. Have fun!
How To Edit the Song:
- Yes, using Garage band you are free to edit the song as per your requirement. Just tap and hold on to the wavy part where you can able to see multiple options to edit.
- Even you can drag the horizontal lines to choose the selected part of the song. Moreover. The white area indicates the Starting part and the Ending part which represents in the red enclosed area above the line.
- In addition to that, you can able to see multiple options to enhance your song.
- How to Manage Privacy Settings on iPhone 11
- How to Reset MacBook Air to Factory Settings Without Disc
- Quicktime Movie Recording vs Screen Recording
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How can I set a ringtone directly on my iPhone without using a computer?
Answer: Well, to do this process all you need is one app called GarageBand in which you can add any ringtone to your iPhone without using any computer.
- Question 2) Can I download ringtones directly to my iPhone?
Answer: Yes, of course, you can download any ringtones directly to your iPhone as iPhones come with a default app called iTunes Store. This store allows you to access all the ringtones library directly from your phone.
- Question 3) How do I make custom ringtones?
Answer: Well, open your phone then go to the settings, and then to ringtones + sounds. Now make sure to tap on the ringtone list where you can see the new ringtone among the others.
- Question 4) What is a custom ringtone?
Answer: Your phone comes with a preload with a selection of ringtones but some phones have the facility to load a new ringtone by using any built-in composers etc.
Finally, I can conclude that you can set your custom ringtone for your iPhone without using iTunes and a computer. The method here used is the GarageBand. Kindly go through all the steps that are mentioned above to get a clear understanding of the procedure. In addition to this, editing as well as importing the song are also mentioned. Take a look at them.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.