If you want to know Which are the top and best Mobile Payments apps to pay securely through online from your mobile devices, then you are in the right place to know all about the most popular mobile payment apps which help you to purchase items on e-commerce websites, nearby business stores, electricity bills, DTH bills, and everything through the payment apps.
You all know that technology is getting to change and replacing many things like alarms, torch, televisions, computers, and reminders etc.. You all know above all the things comes in one place that too mobile smartphones. Credit cards and Debit cards also replaced with the help of online mobile payment apps where you don’t have to bring liquid cash and cards with you at all.
- Note: The Mobile Payment Apps which I am providing here is on every Google PlayStore, Apple AppStore, and on the web too. But you don’t know where to get them and moreover, you don’t which is the best for your needs, that’s why I am giving the full list of Mobile Payment Apps and their Download Links to get them on your end.
China and India are the most popular place which are using mobile payment methods throughout their countries. So many popular modern methods are created based on the people need. Here in this article, I am going to share the Top most Mobile Payment Apps which are all-time best. The list which I am providing here is based on the working features of the apps and based on the user’s reviews on the apps. Ok, Let’s take look at the Top 15 Mobile Payment Apps For 2019.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Top 15 Mobile Payment Apps With Secure Encryption:
- 2 Best Online Payments Apps With the Features:
- 2.1 1. Google Pay:
- 2.2 2. Samsung Pay:
- 2.3 3. Paypal:
- 2.4 4. Apple Pay:
- 2.5 5. Square Cash:
- 2.6 6. Zelle:
- 2.7 7. Venmo:
- 2.8 8. Circle Pay:
- 2.9 9. Ali Pay:
- 2.10 10. Skrill:
- 2.11 11. Tez (Google Pay):
- 2.12 12. LevelUp:
- 2.13 13. Qkr:
- 2.14 14. Visa payWave:
- 2.15 15. Master Pass:
- 2.16 Which is the Best one from the above Online Mobile Payment Apps?
What is Mobile Payment Apps?
With the increase in business throughout the world, there is no that much time to exchange liquid cash while doing business, then every business owner prefers for quick and efficient money transfer methods for sending and receiving payments. Mobile payments are getting a more secure way to use while paying through online systems or while paying to business places. Since most of the business is going on online where business owners put their products online where consumers are buying them online with the help of these online payments apps.
So Read the below article to know more about the online payment apps and find the essential app which suite to you and which one suite while paying online while buying the product.
Most of the mobile payment methods are going through Apps which are available on the Google PlayStore on your mobile devices. Instead of paying cash, cheque, or credit cards consumers always interested to pay through the mobile phone, because every consumer which means every person in the world must carry their mobile phones where ever they go. That’s the reason many want to use mobile payments on a wide range of services and digital or hard goods.
Why the need for Mobile Payments?
For the question why, there are multiple answers on my mind, but the main motto of Mobile payments is no need to carry liquid cash or credit and debit cards where you have to everything through online. Moreover, most of the online websites offer you when you pay through the mobile online, where is everything is secure and safe. Due to the increase in digital smartphone usage every mobile wants to do only online payments.
Mobile payments are also referred to as mobile money, mobile wallets, and mobile money transfer. I think there are multiple mobile payment methods are available throughout the world like direct transfers between payer to the payee, Contactless payments like NFC (Near Field Communication), Mobile Wallets, Carries Billing through wallet card-based payments, and carrier billing such as Premium SMS communications and direct carrier billing.
There are different technologies are using on Mobile payments methods like QR Codes where you can also refer as quick response codes, SMS and Near Field Communication, Direct Carrier/Bank based corporation, Online bank transfer system, Mobile web payments, SMS/USSD based online transactions, Audio Signal-based payments and much more.
Benefits of Mobile Payment Apps:
- Safe and Secure: When coming to the security of your money, the apps are fully secure to use, so you don’t need to worry about your safety.
- You don’t need to carry Liquid cash or credit cards, debit cards everywhere, where you can use the Mobile Payment Apps.
- 24/7 Working: Yes, you can use these Mobile Payment apps any time throughout your 24 hours. So the consumer can pay money to the payee at anytime anywhere without direct physical contact.
- Fraud Protection: The introduction of this mobile Payment system to customers to provides an easy way of making purchases to them. Due to heavy usage of these technologies, everyone thinks like there will be any fraud, but these payments are very safe and secure where no fraud will occur, where you don’t need to worry about the fraudulent.
- There are many online payment systems are gives you offers while buying those online goods. So you will get benefited with these offers, where you can get the product with less amount.
- Secure Encryption technology: The debit or credit card details which you have provided on these mobile Payment apps are stored in cloud platforms where encryption technology applies, so don’t bother about the security issues.
Top 15 Mobile Payment Apps With Secure Encryption:
Here I am going to introduce 15 Mobile Payment Apps which are given ranking based on the user’s reviews, safety, Offers given by the app, and features which are available in the app. So read each and every app and find out the best one for you which suites for you.
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Apple Pay
- Square Cash
- Circle Pay
- Ali Pay
- Visa PayWave
- Master Pass
Ok, let’s read more to know all about the Top-Listed Mobile Payments App for your mobile devices to pay a safe and secure way. After Downloading and Installing Mobile Payment Apps on your smartphone you can do online shopping and you can pay to business places without any problems.
Best Online Payments Apps With the Features:
1. Google Pay:
Google Pay is the top 1 Mobile Payment App in my list, which is created by the most popular search engine where you can feel your online payments are safe and secure. This Google pay is peer to peer payment service which is developed by the Google developers. To Create an account on Google Pay you simply have to give your email ID and Mobile Number which is associated with your bank.
Features of Google Pay:
- In-App online goods purchase.
- Integration with Mobile Banking.
- You can also set up your Paypal account with Google Pay to pay online.
- Global reach where you can pay throughout the world.
- You can recharge, buy online goods and book movie tickets and everything through the app.
- Digital Wallet source is also available.
- Peer to peer service available where your money is safe while paying.
- Your Payment details all are encrypted where you don’t need to worry about the security.
- Multi-Layer security is available to protect your money.
- You can buy Google PlayStore apps from this Google Pay App.
Google Pay is fast, quick and free money transfer system where you can send money from your Bank accounts, debit and credit cards to the payee directly. The best thing is Google Pay works with almost all Bank systems and all most all cards throughout the world. This payments system allows you to pay e-commerce sites, online shopping sites, retail stores, in-built mobile app, and various vending machines. The sad part is the user base to the Goole Pay app is very less compared to other payment apps.
2. Samsung Pay:
I am giving 2nd place to the Samsung Pay in my Top mobile Payment Apps List. Because this payment app is somewhat different compared to the other payment apps like you simply tap on the app to pay online payments, this concept is a tap on app concept which is easy to do payments. I think many people are using Samsung devices, that’s the reason I think this app has many users compared to Google Pay. NFC techniques to set a new portal for payments in all Samsung devices. Moreover, this payment method using two wireless technologies like MST and NFC. These two technologies help the users while paying it takes one terminal whichever the payment system is.
Features of Samsung Pay:
- This app works anywhere and any location which accepts credit card payments.
- Saves your card with the barcode by simply scanning your cards.
- Samsung Knox tokenization adds an extra layer of security while using the apps.
- If you lose your Samsung device you can lock or erase your account with the help of Find My Phone app. So you must have to Install Find My Phone app on your Samsung devices.
- Due to the high user base, every online payments system and business stores are accepting Samsung Pay.
- Get extra points and rewards while you purchasing anything, use that rewards to buy new products, you can also redeem those points.
Samsung creates separate tokenization for each transaction to secure the real card. Let’s start using your Samsung device as a digital wallet to pay securely. You can also have a chance to earn points while purchasing goods. You can enroll your debit cards, credit cards, coupon cards, gift cards, membership cards to pay in-person, in-app purchases and online payments. It uses old magnetic stripe technology where the payment system is somewhat busy. This app automatically comes with Samsung.
As you all know Paypal is the 1st online payment provider which is available on more than 200 countries. I think more than 17 million people around the world are using Paypal to do daily transactions where the payments are accepted with 26 different currencies. To create a PayPal account you have to provide your Banks credit card or Debit cards. You just need to enter the Mail ID of the payee with whom you are going to pay the amount. Users can send payments or receive payments throughout the world wherever you are and whenever you want. But I am giving 3rd place to the Paypal in my Top mobile Payment Apps List.
Features of Paypal:
- I think Paypal Mobile payment is accepted almost all online shopping sites.
- If anything fraud happen while paying through online, you can request Paypal to return your money back.
- You can also put reminders to send money or receive money.
- Instant Purchasing tab which shows you all notifications to keep a tab on spent, purchase or money transfer.
- You can send money to anyone, anywhere who is linked with the Paypal by simply entering Mail ID.
- 180 Days of buyer protection.
- Free Return shipping.
- Most of the Gambling sites, Betting sites allow Paypal transaction.
The only reason I am giving 3rd place to this Mobile Payment app is it is charging fees after for some transactions. Sometimes it charges you for currency conservation. But the best part is it doesn’t charge a fee when you transfer your money with your friends and family. As compared to other payment providers throughout the world, Paypal is the only popular digital wallet and payment provider for online transactions. The sad part is limited customer support, where you have to wait for customer support.
4. Apple Pay:
Apple devices are most secured smartphones throughout the world, likewise, Apple Pay is also the topmost secured payment method while compared to the other payment systems. The only reason I am giving 4th place to the Apple Pay in my Top mobile Payment Apps List is that the users are less due to its price tag, where normal people can’t even think to buy it. Apple pay uses single-use tokenize system, where you card info can’t be disclosed. It is compatible with the broad use of the banking systems and cards, but the user base is less. You must and should have an Apple device to pay to another Apple device owner with the help of Apple Pay. The best part is this platform is safe and secure while doing transactions.
Features of Apple Pay:
- You can buy Apple AppStore apps with the help of Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay didn’t charge for transactions.
- Secure and safe transactions with the help of Encryption system.
- Friendly user interface.
- This Apple Pay service is secured with the PIN, Apple’s Touch ID, Face ID, or biometric systems like fingerprints.
- It does not store your original card number, instead generates token known as Device Account Number (DAN), to secure details.
- You don’t need to worry about the transaction history, it is safe and secure.
- When you lose your iDevice, then you can lock or disable Apple Pay through the Find My iPhone App.
- On every payment, you can be made using Touch ID or by entering a PIN.
Yes, Apple Pay is the most secure payment system but if you want to pay to your friend, then he also must and should need to have iDevice to get paid through the Apple Pay. I think Apple Pay doesn’t support online shopping. As I said earlier peer to peer transactions only available for the friends who have iDevices. You can store money on the Apple virtual card to save like Apple Cash. It doesn’t save your card at all, it created its own virtual accounts which are very safe and secure, where your card details never ever disclose.
5. Square Cash:
Square Cash Mobile Payment App is getting 5th place in my list of Top Mobile Payment Apps. With the help of Square Cash app, you can send or receive money from friends and family at anywhere and anytime. You have to send the $Cashtag and send this personalized link to the people with whom you choose your cash.me profile. The best thing about this app is you can get a 2.5 % transaction fee if you are running a small business or company. You can also get Square Cash debit card from the company to use it as the debit card that too for free, you can add cash to the wallet to use whenever you want. Square cash debit helps you to get money from an ATM.
Features of Square Cash:
- You can Sell/Buy Bitcoins.
- Square Cash is very safe to use.
- Transaction charges are free.
- You can use Square cash wallet like Paypal Wallet.
- Your funds are safe and secure, where it doesn’t hold your funds on their wallet.
- You have to give your fingerprint when you are going to do any payments.
This Mobile Payment is totally different other Online Mobile Payment Apps, why because Square Cash app gives you a separate debit card where you can add your funds to it, and you can use it anytime and anywhere. Sounds great right? Sometimes you can use their wallet to buy products online with the huge discount offers. Fast and Quick money transfer can be done by yours. The sad part about this app is low spending limits.
Zelle is getting the 6th position in my Top Mobile Payment Apps list. I think while comparing to other online mobile payments apps Zelle is somewhat different like person to person Micropayments when bank accounts are provided within the app. You can have a chance to split the bill with your friends when you want to share the party with others or if you don’t have enough money to pay, then you can split the bill with your friends. This money transfer method is quick and fast where a transaction can be done within seconds.
Features of Zelle:
- No transaction charges when you pay or receive money.
- You cannot allow adding more than one bank account.
- Your money is directly credited to the bank accounts, not in the Wallet.
- Peer to peer transfer while transferring money with your friends and family.
- You can split the money to share the bills.
When transfer money using Zelle, that money will directly be credited to your bank accounts which are purely usable. Some times you may face bank accounts no suitable for this Zelle accounts, then you can add your bank debit or credit card details to use Zelle Mobile Payment App. Your bank’s must and should be partnered with the Zelle to send or receive money. The best part is Zelle has Robust splitting feature where you can split the money within your friends and family. Sad things about this app are Zelle did not allow international payments and you can’t be allowed to use this Zelle account with the retail stores online.
Venmo got the 6th place in my list of top Mobile Payments Apps. I think this app is supported by one of the most online mobile payments apps which are known as Paypal. I can say Venmo is topmost peer to peer transfer app without any hassles. This app allows you to chat with your friends and family and you can also request them for money through this app. Transfer money to the Venmo wallet when you are doing transactions or shopping and much more. The quick and easy way to transfer money through the Venmo app. This app works almost like the Paypal app where you can transfer money throughout the world.
Features of Venmo:
- You can remove your account through the web when you lost your smartphone. Follow Venmo.com > settings > Security to remove your Venmo account.
- Safe and secure payment method like Paypal.
- This app Encrypts with the personal and Financial data to guard you against unauthorized transactions.
- You can send or receive money through this app with the texting messages.
- The transaction fee is free, where you don’t need to pay for transaction fees.
- You can quickly transfer to your Bank account directly.
Social component solicits comments on transactions from friend and family. The transaction which is doing through the Venmo app is open to the public and semi-public. I think the Venmo app has many restrictions like you can do transactions 30 per day and for the first week you can only allow sending $299 after the one week you can transfer $2999 through your account, maximum transaction limit is $2000 only. Venmo app is mostly used in urban areas where you can pay in restaurants, split bills, pay shared rent and others.
8. Circle Pay:
Circle got the 6th place in my list of top Mobile Payments Apps. Because Circle pay has many restrictions and heavily charges for the transactions. I think more than 26 countries are using Circle Pay app for their online and business transactions. This Circle Pay app accepts payments in US dollars, British pounds, and Euro. But the best part is you need not to pay for the conversion fees. Circle pay is safe and secure and moreover, quick and fast transfer app which have the Global capabilities.
Features of Circle Pay:
- Two level encryption which means most secured app.
- US dollars which are deposited on this app are FDIC insured.
- Two-factor authentication where you have to enter your passcode and the OTP which comes to your device.
- In that Two-factor authentications, you can also setup Face ID or Fingerprint in the place of Passcode.
- You can check the currency exchange rate within the app.
- You can send money through the text.
- Pay to a large number of groups at a time, which means this app will be helpful for the business owners who want to give salary to the workers at a single time.
From my opinion Circle Pay is one of the best online mobile payment apps in countries like USA, United Kingdom, and Europian countries. I never heard about the Circle pay app in the Asian countries. The sad part about this app is you can do shopping online with the help of this app and you can’t split bills.
9. Ali Pay:
The name itself describes the app, the Founder of Ali Pay app is Ali Jack Ma who is the founder of Alibaba and Ali Express online shopping sites. Ali Pay was launched in 2013 since Ali Pay is getting popular throughout the world because of its market throughout the world. So I can say it is one of the most popular and widely used apps all over the world and this app mostly used in China. Ali Pay allows the customer to do more than 100 million transactions per day which are huge right?
Features of Ali Pay:
- This app supports the payment systems like QR Code, Sound Waves, Bar code payments, NFC Payments.
- Supports peer to peer payments between friends and family.
- Social Network functionality is added to the new version of Ali Pay.
- Keep track of government services like the status of passport application or paying fines.
- You can receive discounts, offers, vouchers, balance cards when purchasing online with the help of Ali Pay.
- Buy online products from Alibaba and Ali Express.
Ali Pay has an active user base is more than 520 million, which is very very huge compared to the other Mobile Payment Apps. The best part about this app, you can use it on both Android and iOS devices without any hassles. With using Ali Pay you can transfer or receive money so fast. The best part is you will get discount coupons, Loyalty cards Vouchers and much more when you do the transactions through the Ali Pay app.
Skrill got the 10th place in my List of Online Mobile Payment Apps. From my experience, Skrill is an international Online Payment app, where you can also use this mobile app to play gambling games and bettings. That’s the main reason why I am giving 10th place to this app because we at omgeeky never support bettings and gamblings. Skrill takes your email account to create a Skrill account, where you just need a valid email account to send or receive money. You can do instant international transactions with the help of Skrill app.
Features of Skrill:
- Skrill separately gives you a debit card where you can take money from an ATM.
- Quickly send or receive money without any hassles.
- Safe and secure encryption.
- As I said earlier this app Access world’s leading betting and gaming sites.
- 24 hours of customers support.
The best part of this app is you can covert 40 currencies across 200 countries. Skrill app takes your credit card and debit card details while transferring money. You can get skrill debit card from the skrill app developers if you want. Moreover, your card details are safe and secure. You can send money anytime and anywhere by simply entering the email ID of the payee. You can also receive new merchant offers, deals and bonuses notifications. Skrill app is most trusted by the gamers and gamblers throughout the world which is used globally.
11. Tez (Google Pay):
Google Pay formerly called Tez which is developed by the popular search engine that is Google. Tez app is only for the Indian users, which is getting more popular throughout India. This app is user-friendly where you can send or receive money to friends and family. You just need your mobile number which is associated with the bank account. The money will directly be credited to the bank accounts. This app offers you scratch cards where you can get money or better luck next time. When you get the money, then that money is directly credited to your Bank account.
Features of Tez:
- When you open the app it will ask passcode or pattern to open the app.
- Get scratch cards to earn money.
- Pay electricity, gas, DTH, water, mobile bills and more.
- Send or Receive money nearby devices by simply scanning or Bluetooth systems.
- You can pay directly from your bank accounts and you can receive money to your bank accounts.
- Safe and secure like Google Pay.
Tez is one of the leading Mobile Payment apps in India. The Business owners in India start using Tez to get paid from the customers to their current bank accounts directly. The best part is no fee charges for sending money or receiving money. You just have to give your mobile number which is attached to your bank account. In my opinion, is somewhat best compared to the other online mobile payment apps, but some times you may get the error message like bank servers are responding at this time.
LevelUp got the 12th place in my list of Top and Best Mobile Payments Apps. Only reason because this app has only a few customers throughout the world. If you use this app you can stop yourself waiting at long queues at the restaurants to make payments. For order payments and live payments, LevelUp is the best Mobile Payments App where you can do quick transfer your money to get your order fast. Just one single click you can place your orders by doing payments by a single click.
Features of LevelUp:
- No need to wait in a line.
- Fast and quick transactions.
- Omnichannel guest interaction.
- Most probably customer communicating platform.
- Third-party distribution.
LevelUp has the tracking system to know when the order is ready and where to pick the order where you don’t need to wait in the line for payments. There are hundreds of places which are using LevelUp where you can start re-order or you can book a new order without any struggles. This is the best place I think to order online food deliveries, online cabs and whatever the online things which allow you online transactions.
Qkr got the 13th place in my list of Top Mobile Payments apps, why because you can transfer money from a bank to bank transactions where you have to add money to the wallet and you can use that money for payments. This Qkr most widely used for paying for foods and drinks. It is at best at splitting the bill, making payments, or even paying for food or drinks.
Features of Qkr:
- Free to use.
- You can split the money between your friends.
- You can your time while payments.
- Order foods and drinks online through Qkr app.
- You can get coupons and rewards when you pay your payments through this app.
I think Qkr is the fastest and quick way to order foods and drinks online without any hassles, moreover, you will get rewards and coupons while doing payments. Qkr users can add their debit cards or credit cards to add money to the wallet directly from your bank accounts. Actually, Qkr can accept Mastercard, American Express, Visa, and Discover Cards.
14. Visa payWave:
In my list of Top Mobile Payments Apps, Visa payWave app got the 14th position, why because this app recently released in the online mobile bankings market. Actually, Visa comes with Card based system where you can use this card to take money from the ATM’s. This is the new way of doing online payments by using NFC techniques, that’s the reason I think this app is getting slowly popular throughout the world. You can do payments by simply tapping your phone in front of Visa payWave contactless terminal payment can be made.
Features of Visa payWave:
- Best security payment method as compared to the other online payment system.
- Multi-layer security is available in this card system.
- Real-time fraud monitoring.
- Zero liability policy.
- No need to pay for a Convenience charge.
Vis PayWave can be used the places like McDonald’s, Bunnings, JB Hi-Fi, Coles, 7 Eleven, Woolworths, Foodworks, IGA and Caltex and others. Most secure payment system where you can pay Without entering your PIN. You can also do NFC payments through this Visa payWave online payments app. Pay simply without any hassles like entering mobile numbers, adding back accounts and much more.
15. Master Pass:
This payment system got the 15th place in my list of Top Mobile Payments apps. The best part is you can add your Master Card details on this app where you can pay directly using your mobile devices. You don’t need to add money to the wallet, money will be debited directly from your bank accounts. Most secure payment system till date I think. Master Pass is an all-in-one digital wallet where you can make payments very simple.
Features of Master Pass:
- Get rewards and coupons.
- Simple and secure payment method.
- Do any online shopping without any hassles.
- You can shop anywhere with the help of Master Pass.
- This is the most Exclusive Master pass deals.
Master Pass is an easy payment system where you can add your credit card or debit card details to the Master Pass app while you log in to the app. The money will directly be debited from your bank accounts while doing payments. Banks that support Masterpass are Ally bank, People’s united bank, Central bank, Virginia credit union, US bank, Bank of the West, First Tech Federal Credit Union and few others.
Which is the Best one from the above Online Mobile Payment Apps?
When you ask the best mobile payments app, then you have to choose the best one which gives you security, peer to peer transfers, rewards and offers, coupons and much more. Read all the features which I provided in the above and make sure which one is the best payment app from your opinion.
But in my opinion, Paypal is the best one why because it allows international transactions, and you can also do peer to peer money transfer, you can get rewards while paying through the Paypal, There are 36 countries money conversations available in the Paypal money transfer system. You can choose any app depends on your requirements like Online shopping, Security purpose, Wallet transactions, NFC transactions, Food and drinks orders, Direct debit from your bank accounts and there are many more requirements on your mind where you can choose your own. If you are living in India then use Google Pay which is formerly called TEZ.
This article concludes all about Top Most and Best Mobile Payment Apps which are gaining more popularity day by day in this digital world. I think the online mobile payment method helps you to buy any products online and you can do money transfer without having to bring your liquid money where ever you go.
With the increase in the digitalization, more online mobile payment apps are coming throughout the world. My suggestion to all my users only choose the apps which gives you more security compared to the other mobile payment apps. Choose the apps which allow you to do peer to peer money transactions.
Thank’s for choosing Om Geeky, for more updates like this visit back to omgeeky.com