If you want to get Twitch TV Activate on your Devices, then follow the below give methods to know How to Activate Twitch TV on Various Devices like Roku, Xbox One, and much more.
Twitch TV is one of the best and most popular live-streaming video services taken care of by the Twitch Interactive System, a well-known Amazon’s subsidiary. In June 2011, the Twitch TV was introduced as a general-interest live video streaming platform as Justin.tv service.
The primary focus of this website to telecast the eSports competitions and live-streaming of video games. Apart from that, it will also broadcast real-life streams, creative content, and music broadcasts. This site will allow the users to view its content through video-on-demand or live streaming.
Content Include on This Article
Twitch TV Activation Process using Twitch TV Account
It is a much easier and simple process to activate your Twitch TV account. But still, a few users are experiencing issues in activating their Twitch TV account. Please be informed that while accessing the Twitch TV activation webpage, the users are provided with two different options. Either they are allowed to create a new Twitch TV account (only for new users) or sign-in using their existing account. If you are an existing Twitch TV account holder and experiencing issues to activate your Twitch TV channels. Then you can follow the below-mentioned instructions for activating your Twitch TV account through the official website (twitch.tv/activate) using any operating system platform:
- First of all, you need to access the Twitch TV official website or Activation page.
- On the existing page, you can access the Sign-in option.
- Within the pop-up notification or window, you need to input your account username and its respective account password.
- Ensure that you are providing the correct information and press the Enter key.
- Now, you will receive a new window prompting for your Twitch TV Activation code.
- Input the Activate code properly and press the Enter key.
Once it is done, your Twitch TV account will be successfully activated. But still, if you are experiencing any issues in activating your Twitch TV account then you can refer to the below-mentioned guidelines for activating the account on different devices.
Activating Twitch TV account on your Xbox One Device
Before starting the activation process of your Twitch TV account on Xbox One device, it is important to create a new Twitch account, especially for your mobile device or PC. If the Twitch TV account is not yet created then you can refer to the twitcht.tv/activate weblink to gather more information to create a new account. On the existing Xbox One dashboard, you need to choose the appropriate store.
The Dashboard is referred to as the Xbox One device’s main screen. On the top right-hand side screen corner, you can locate the Store option. Make use of the left analog joystick or directional key for moving or navigating the Store tab. For choosing an item from the Xbox One device, you need to press the “A” icon on your Xbox One controller. Follow the below-provided instructions to activate the Twitch TV account on your Xbox One device:
Steps to Activate Twitch TV ON Xbox One
>> Step 1) Choose the Apps tab which is located near the top right-hand side screen corner within the Xbox Forest Store. It will display the entire list of available apps for download or purchase to use on your Xbox One device.
>> Step 2) You can find a quad-shaped speech box or purple icon named Twitch app. Choose the Twitch app to showcase the information within the Twitch Forest Store.
>> Step 3) In case if you are not able to identify then utilize the on-screen keyboard or the magnifying glass button to browse & locate the Twitch app by its name.
>> Step 4 )The Select icon will be located near the Titles and Twitch Info page. Choose this icon to download the Twitch TV app for your Xbox One device.
>> Step 5) On the main screen, you need to choose “My application and game”. Use your Xbox One Controller and press the Center icon to access the main screen and choose the icon.
>> Step 6) A Quad icon box or a purple icon named Twitch TV app can be accessed from the main screen.
>> Step 7) Make use of the web browser to visit the Twitch TV activation page on your mobile device, Mac, or Windows computer.
>> Step 8) You need to access your Twitch TV account with your email address or username & respective account password for logging into your Twitch account on your mobile device or PC.
>> Step 9) Input the 6-digit Twitch TV activate code and press the done icon. It will complete the activation process in a few minutes.
Once it is done, your Xbox One activation code for your Xbox One device will be displayed on the homepage of your Twitch TV app. Now, your Xbox One device is successfully activated with Twitch TV.
Activating Twitch TV account on your Roku Device
Follow the below-provided instructions to activate the Twitch TV account on your Roku device:
- You should use your Twitch TV channel account for activating the TV channel on your Roku device.
- First of all, you can link your existing streaming device by logging into your Roku account.
- If you do not have an account then it is essential to visit the Roku official website for creating a new account.
- From the main menu, you can navigate the options to choose the Channel App Search from Channel Store.
- Input the TV channel name as “Twitch” within the search box and browse for the results.
- Within the results, choose the appropriate TV channel and access its respective main menu.
- Access the Ad Channel setting that is located below the twisted logo.
- It is also possible to skip the payment transaction or processing step.
- After the transaction is successful, you can view the Twitch TV Channel Activation code.
- Then access the Twitch TV activation webpage to input your existing activation or verification code.
- Now, press the Submit icon for activating the Twitch TV channel to enjoy starting the live gaming or streaming experience.
In case if you are experiencing any issues or need more information about the Twitch TV activation process then you can contact the Twitch TV Support team on the provided toll-free number for further assistance.
As a gamer and prefer to live stream or watch your gameplay or even just to stream video content online then Twitch TV is one of the most popular and best videos streaming online platforms for everyone. If you are not yet activated the Twitch TV channels access account then you might be missing something for access. You can just follow the above-mentioned instructions on activating the Twitch TV channel of any device for your reference.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com