If you were here to know how to uninstall windows 11 and get back to windows 10 then you are at the right place. Here all the methods are mentioned for the successful uninstallation of windows11 and roll back to windows 10.
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 About Windows 11:
- 0.2 Backup Your Files Before Rolling Back To Windows10:
- 0.3 Reasons Why People Are Uninstalling Windows 11:
- 1 How To Uninstall Windows 11 | Roll Back Windows 11 To Windows 10
About Windows 11:
So many people got excited about the installation of windows 11 to see how it feels and its new features and upgrades but some of the people disliked windows 11 because it is a beta OS so it will have some bugs. In addition to this, it has some UI elements like the rounded corners and wants to get back to the old version which they were using nothing but windows 10. The company always provided an option that they can get back to their older version which they were using if they don’t want to use windows 11.
However, windows 11 have some cool new features like voice typing, 5G services, Spatial sound, Multiple voice assistant, etc. In addition to this, it is best OS-related so there are some bugs so some people might not prefer this.
If you want to stick with Windows 11, you can install and enjoy the new features. But if you really want to uninstall it here are some useful methods to uninstall windows 11 and roll back to windows 10.
The most important thing to be remembered is you can only uninstall windows 11 only within 10 days after the installation. Then only you can get back to the older version.
Let’s discuss the important thing to do when you want to roll back to windows10.
- How to Find My iPhone Offline Last Known Location
- Why iPhone 7 Stuck on Apple Logo
- How to Fix Antimalware Service Executable High Memory 2022
- Why iPhone Not Connecting to PC Only Charging
Backup Your Files Before Rolling Back To Windows10:
Before starting the process of uninstalling windows10 make sure that all the important data should be made back up in any drives or cloud storage so that when you start the process of uninstalling it your data will be safe and secure.
Mostly there is no such problem of erasing the data while uninstalling but saving your data will be safe if any problems occurred during the installation, then your data will be safe.
Reasons Why People Are Uninstalling Windows 11:
- Accelerated Desktop
- Less taskbar
- Forgotten timeline
- Few layouts
- More delays
- No Cortana
How To Uninstall Windows 11 | Roll Back Windows 11 To Windows 10
The uninstallation is quite simple and easy. Do follow the steps carefully of these methods. There are three methods to uninstall windows 11 which are quite safe and secure. Let’s get into method-1.
Method-1: How To Uninstall Windows 11 Using Recovery Option
- Firstly, go to the settings, in the settings check for a system, and in the system go for the recovery option.
- In the recovery option, on the screen, you can see the previous version of windows in that click on GO BACK.
- When you click on go back option, some questions arise asking that why are you going back and there will be some of the options.
- After completion of this, it asks you to get any updates instead of rolling back to the older version but make sure to click on the NO THANKS option.
- Then a dialogue box opens showing that what you need to know, click on the NEXT option
- Again, another dialogue box opens to warn you about remembering the password you used before, and then again click on the NEXT option.
- In the next step click on the GO BACK TO EARLIER BUILD option when the dialogue box opens.
After completion of all these steps, the system will go for a restart and it will take a few minutes to complete the process. After some the system will start, you will get the older version which you are previously using version. But the system reminds you to again go for windows 11 but obviously, you don’t want to go back to that.
- After successful installation of this, go to the settings then go for update & security. In that go for the windows insider program.
- Next, you can see stop getting preview builds. Toggle it to ON.
- After that toggle, you can see a restart option again then go for a restart.
After restarting the system again go for settings>Update &Security>Windows Insider Program in that you can see the GET STARTED option. Click on that.
Now you are ready to use your older version of the system after the successful uninstallation of windows 11.
Method-2: How To Uninstall Windows 11 Using Repair Disk
In this method, you need a repair disk in order to boost your computer to restore the previous version of your windows like backup and restore.
As currently, you are using the window 11 version you need to backup all the data in it by using the backup tool Mini tool shadow maker.
After completion of the repair, the disk is ready, your files are backed up.
As the repair disk is ready, go for a PC reboot.
- You will see a setup screen, on that click on the NEXT.
- Then go for Repair your computer option.
- The next thing to do is go for a troubleshoot>Advanced Options>System Restore.
- After completion of this, sign in with your account.
- Then in the backup choose the version you need to back up and click on next.
- Then follow the above method to continue from the recovery option.
After successful installation of the previous version, you need to install some apps that you were installed in windows11 as uninstallation can make some data lost so make sure to make your data safe in cloud servers or drives.
- Explain Yourphone.exe Using GPU
- Why Sysmain On or Off for Gaming
- How to Get Force Quit Mac Keyboard Shortcut
Method-3: How To Uninstall Windows 11 Without Using Recovery Option
- The first step will be getting back all the installation files from Windows 10 that you can able to download from the official web page and give the product key to download Windows 10 ISO.
- Then freshly install the windows 10 version without using any backup option.
- After installation files of Windows 10 are done then double click on windows 10 ISO and double click on the setup file.
- Set the language, time, etc on the setup screen and then click on next.
- Now select install now and then give the product key and click on next.
- Then choose a hard drive to install windows 10 and then accept the Microsoft software license terms.
- In custom, choose to install windows only.
Step -8: After successful completion of these steps, the installation process will get started. After the complete installation, you can set the initial settings of the OS.
- How to Fix iTunes Error 50
- The Default Gateway is Not Available Windows 10 Keeps Happening 2022
- Why System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 8
These are the different methods that can be used for the uninstallation of windows 11 and roll back to windows10. You can follow any of these methods for the successful installation of windows 10 by carefully following the steps. Though Windows 11 has so many cool and new features some people do not like it for those people who want to install the previous version can use any of those methods. The uninstallation of windows 11 is quite simple.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.