If you want to know What is YourPhone.exe? and also want to know How to Stop YourPhone.exe on Windows 10? then you are in the right place read more to know how to stop YourPhone.exe.
YourPhone.exe is running in the background and it is also using your GPU. If you brown the websites it results in some unnecessary information. This is not a virus, it is downloaded in the background when we download the official Microsoft app in Microsoft Store. This app is used for easy to connect your smartphones to your PC and we maintain your data safe.
We can connect your PC with Android phone, iPhone, and iOS in Windows 10 by using your phone app. But the process is varied depending on what types of smartphones you are using. The following instructions helped to understand the connection between types of smartphones.
- Unlock the different types of cross-device experiences like Android or iPhone by connecting the PC to your phone.
- If you use Android, we see the phone pictures on your PC.
- Then view the photos and details on your PC then send some text messages on your PC.
- Answer the incoming phone calls through your PC.
- Always we able to play the games and control the music.
- In Android phones, we had the other option is screen monitoring. The above options are provided by this app only.
Content Include on This Article
What is YourPhone.exe meant in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the YourPhone.exe is the major and main process in your phone application. If you want to know the location of the file just type the following commands
By using this above program code be easy to retrieve the location of YourPhone.exe. And the file size of this app is only 19KB. Instead, it had the various DLL files for function conditioning. The main unknown fact is YourPhone.exe never showed up the Task Manager option. YourPhone.exe is always running in the background during the windows sessions. It will run all the time till we close the app.
Your Phone App Installation
The Your Phone application is a pre-installed app in Windows 10. Otherwise, it is not available on your PC then we download and install the application from the Microsoft store. By using the following steps we can easily install this application.
- First of all open the Microsoft store in your system
- Search YourPhone.exe by using the keyword like Your Phone
- When you find the app then install this application.
- After the download and installation process the Your Phone app is still available in your starting menu. YOu may also be able to run it by clicking the open option.
- Disable Your Phone Application Then stop the background Running Process
If you use the universal windows app it makes your process easier. We easily disable the application in the setting menu. We easily disable the app when you don’t want that. The major issue of this app is it will obtain a substantial amount of memory for your system and it continuously runs in the background. When you never need this app then you can easily disable this app. There are many different methods available to disable this youphone.exe.
Windows Power shell Uninstallation
- Click the right on the start menu and select the Windows PowerShell(Admin) option.
- It will open the evaluated mode Powershell. Then copy and paste the following command.
“Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone- AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage”
- After typing this command then click the enter button. Then the command will be executed. After the complete execution, the YourPhone.exe process will be removed from your system. We never see the app in your system. If you require this app then simply go to the Microsoft store and download it then install it.
Disable the App by using the Privacy Settings
- First, click the start button, then go to the settings option.
- After going through the settings then go to the Privacy option.
- If we go to the privacy settings window, we see the scroll down in your left side pane. On the left side, we see the background apps which are placed under the app permissions.
- Once we go to the background apps we select background running apps. Scroll down to check which apps are running in the background. Select the location of Your Phone. Then Switch off the turn off the Your Phone.
- Still we never see the YourPhone.exe file running. If we want that simply turn it on and run it again.
Any Possibilities for Your Phone App Uninstallation
Nope. Your Phone had the related files of YourPhone.exe. And Your Phone is not a malware function, virus, or bloatware. Additionally, it contains a low level of system resources. There are many ways to increase the Windows 10 system performance. Also, it has other benefits like we will share the information with other people. And it has many nice benefits. We are also sharing the information through the computer to phones. Sometimes if we uninstall the application, personal data or any other data will be lost.
Your Phone Application Uninstallation
The built-in Universal Windows app is Your Phone application. Therefore, we never uninstall the application. There are never any possibilities for uninstalling it. We had the option to add or remove this program. App setting has the uninstall button and it is clickable.
- Instead, to uninstall this application from your computer.
- Start Powershell by using the Administrator.
- Type the command for Get-AppxPackage Microsoft. your phone-AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
After this command execution, the deployment operation progress will ready to pop up after a few minutes it will disappear. Your phone will be uninstalled by this process. You type Your Phone in the windows search bar. It displays the needed app. Otherwise, your search from the Microsoft store. It cannot return the phone app in your searched results. You also search Your Phone in the Microsoft store. It clearly shows you installed the app or not installed this app. If it displays the install option then you install and follow the above instructions. Then we easily remove this option.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com