If you are searching for Windows 10 ISO files, then read more to know How to get Windows 10 ISO Direct Download links for your Windows 10. Microsoft provides Windows 10 ISO images through its website accessible for all, but it allows users to use the Media Creation Application first when they are already operating Windows.
The Media Creation Software of Microsoft is for Windows only. You are directed to a website where you can import an ISO file directly from another operating system — as in macOS or Linux. You should have to make your web browser pretend you use that operating system to get those quick ISO file updates on Windows. It has to trick the user agent in your browser. Let’s read more to get windows 10 iso direct download links for free.
A short string of text that informs a web site which OS and application you are using is the user agent of the website. If your configuration is incompatible with something on the website, the website will serve you another website. You can enter a site that claims that it is incompatible with your program by exploiting the user agent. Your browser must say it is on a non-Windows operating system to view direct ISO file downloads.
Content Include on This Article
What is ISO(Image)?
The ISO (often referred to as ISO image) is an archive file that includes a replica of the data stored on an optical disk, such as a CD or a DVD, that is identical. Sometimes they are used for the replication of optical drives or the transmission of large file sets to be burned on an optical disk.
How to Get Windows 10 iso Direct Download
- Open Chrome to get started and head to the Microsoft Windows website to download.
- Click on the three points on the top of the Chrome menu, then select More Tools. Now click on the keyboard Ctrl+Shift+I.
- Click the icon of the menu, and pick More Resources > Network Conditions.
- Uncheck “Automatically pick” in the “User-Agent” portion.
- Chrome offers a comprehensive list of user agents that have been pre-set. Select and pick from the drop-down menu.
- You will trick Microsoft into thinking that you have a non-Windows operating system. Anything not based on Windows will be enough, so we will use BlackBerry BB10.
- Retain open the User Tools pane and reopen the tab for download. You can see a drop-down option to pick the Windows 10 ISO version you want to update this moment.
- Tap on “Confirm” to pick a version.
- Pick the language you Preferred the most and then tap on “Confirm.”
- To start the download, click either 32-bit or 64-bit. Upon creation of the link, you can download it for 24 hours.
- If needed, pick a download destination and press “Download.”
- The user agent in your browser will return to work once Chrome’s creation resources are disabled.
If your installation has completed, you can mount, move, burn, or build a bootable USB drive installer without downloading the Microsoft Media Creation App. All of this is achieved on a virtual machine.
- Note: This trick works with most browsers, but for this tutorial Used Google Chrome. You can follow our tutorial for spoofing the user agent without downloading an extension whether you are using Chrome, Edge, or Safari.
How to construct an ISO image
For the ISO file mounting, an ISO file can be mounted on a computer disk drive. The image is viewed as a real physical disk for all the apps.
- Without any third-party applications, Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 all require you to mount an ISO file. Choose the ISO image in File Explorer, click Manage > Mount.
Note: You need a third-party app such as the free, open-source and WinCDEmu-simple utility if you are using Windows 7 (or previous)
Burning Process of ISO Image To Disc
- When you want to make a disk that you’ll be using to run software or OS on another computer, burning an ISO to a physical disc is helpful. This is particularly helpful when downloading (or making a utility disk) an operating system when you need to use it for booting a system. It may also be helpful to render a physical disk backup or even to give a copy to another user.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 have a built-in ISO image burning feature. only insert an optical disk that is readable and right-click an ISO format, then select Burn Disk Disc.
Note: You won’t see the command if your Computer doesn’t have an optical disk editor. Also, if you have an ISO file extension compression program (such as 7-Zip) enabled, you will also not see the instruction.
macOS is doing the same thing. Check the image file in Finder and then transfer it to the disk data file > Burn File data (name).
Extraction Process of ISO file
- You should extract the materials on your computer if you are unable to install an ISO or burn it on the disk but do need to view the files within it. You need a third-party app such as WinRAR or 7-Zip to do this. Here we like 7-Zip because it’s free, free and powerful.
- iso file extension is linked with the app when you install 7-Zip. You simply double-click an ISO file to open it and browse through its contents. Based on the volume of the ISO, this will take up to a minute.
- You can easily drag and drop something from the ISO to a standard tab.
- You can also delete the entire output of the ISO into a regular folder if you choose. Only right-click the ISO, point to the “7-Zip” tab, then select one of the commands for extraction. The command “Extract Files” lets you select a location, the command “Extract Here” extracts the same location data to the ISO server, and the command “Extract to Folder name” produces a new folder to be extracted from this location.
- Compared to WinRar, other compression applications function in the same way.
- The important thing here is to be remembered. You’re no longer able to use the built-in File Explorer to work with these image files if you install a compression app such as 7-Zip or WinRar and require the software to communicate with ISO files. Windows Explorer is best connected to ISO folders, as you can always right-click on them and use the compression app commands anytime you want. You miss everything in this compression software is the opportunity to double-click them to open them.
- You can easily reassociate the Windows Explorer ISO file extension if you already have one of these applications enabled. Settings >> Apps >> Apps Default. Yes, scroll down and click on the file form “Select Standard Apps.”
- A very long list of file extensions appears in the next tab. Tap into the extension.iso. Yes, press any program that is currently attached to the extension. Pick the “Windows Explorer” option from the pop-up menu.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com