If you want to know how to get Cydia Download For iPhone, iPad and also want to know how to get Cydia Install on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+, then you are in the right place to get Cydia Without Jailbreak which is one of the most popular AppStore alternatives.
Hi, friends today in this article you are going to get Cydia without Jailbreak. Actually, many of us believe that Cydia app is not available on the native app, hence people always thinking like to get Cydia, they have to Jailbreak their iDevices. But after reading this article, you can say you are wrong, Finally, you can say that you can Download Cydia Without Jailbreak iPhone, iPad. Ok, Let’s read more to Download Cydia Without Jailbreak For iOS on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iCydia and iNoCydia are also available here which are alternatives to Cydia Installer.
- Note: Don’t this that you can’t get Cydia Jailbreaking your iDevices, you can also get Cydia Without Jailbreaking. But Cydia is not available on the AppStore, no worries, here in this article, I am going to give you the direct like to Download & Install Cydia Without Jailbreak.
I think you all know that Cydia is in-built AppStore which comes after Jailbreaking iDevices, for that you need to have Jailbreaking tools to Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad. Cydia app makes use of Advanced Packing Tool (APT) repositories to help you install such apps on their device. please ensure to follow the instructions carefully to get Cydia app for free that too Without Jailbreaking, sounds great? right! You can also Download TutuCydia For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ for free.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download Cydia Without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad:
- 1.1 Features of Cydia:
- 1.2 Install Cydia on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
- 1.3 Download Cydia Installer For iOS on iPhone/iPad | Install Cydia No Jailbreak:
- 1.4 How to Use Cydia to Download Paid Apps For Free Without Jailbreak:
- 1.5 Install Cydia on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
- 1.6 Tips to Use Cydia:
- 1.7 Fix Cydia Not Working Issues:
What is Cydia?
Actually, Cydia is like an AppStore which contains so many premium apps and games for free, which comes as an in-built tool after Jailbreaking iDevices. After Downloading and Installing Cydia on your iPhone/iPad, after that, you can personalize your iOS experience by installing tweaks from Cydia. But the problem for the many users is Jailbreaking, Yes, after Jailbreaking you lose the device warranty, where you can get some error bugs like “no network”, “phone can’t start.
- Important Notice: Before you are going to install Cydia, make sure you have updated your iOS version to the latest version. To do so follow “Settings” >> “General” >> “Software Update”. Click on Software update and wait for some more time to complete the updating process, if you have any updates needed.
Cydia is a third-party application that is developed by a third-party developer named Jay Freeman (AKA Saurik). His main motto is to provide premium tools, Apps and Games for free to everyone before they going to purchase them. I think some of the apps couldn’t allow you to give a try before you are going to purchase it, so in that type of situations, Cydia AppStore helps you to trail any app before going to purchase it, which means you can have a chance whether to buy that product or not.
Pre-Requirements to Download Cydia Without Jailbreak:
- All iOS versions which are above iOS 7.
- All iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- Active internet connection.
- No Need for Jailbreaking.
- No need for a PC/Laptop.
- Name: Cydia
- Type: Free AppStore
- Category: AppStore Alternative
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download Cydia Without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad:
Actually, the Cydia app allows you to download thousands of apps for free for jailbreakers only, but you can also download Cydia for non-jailbroken iDevices also. Ok, let’s read to know the steps to get Cydia without jailbreaking. Make sure you are going to installing the best Cydia which doesn’t contain any malware if you are going to installing Fake & malicious software and also it will harm your device & data. vShare SE For iOS is also available here which is an alternative to Cydia Installer.
- Warning: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install Cydia Without Jailbreak) is to help users try out costly apps before they decide to purchase it. So don’t misuse this article for commercial purposes. If you use you may face some violations from the original App Developers.
Cydia app allows you to Download ++ Apps & Games, Tweaked Apps and Games, Hacked Apps & Games, Premium Apps and games everything for free without Jailbreaking and With Jailbreaking. Actually, Apple devices can be differentiated into 2 types, 1) Jailbroken iDevices where Cydia comes as an in-built AppStore after Jailbreaking and 2) Non-Jailbroken where Cydia comes with the third-party sources. Before going to the installation steps of Cydia on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak, let me tell you some interesting features about that Cydia.
Features of Cydia:
- Free premium apps and games.
- You can get Cydia Without Jailbreaking.
- ++ Apps and Games are free.
- Sources and Packages are available for free.
- Clean UI, user-friendly app.
- It allows you to do trail before you are going to purchase any apps or games.
- No coding knowledge required to use this app.
- Free from bugs.
- You can also Download AppValley from this app.
> Method 1: Download Cydia Without Jailbreak Through FlekStore:
Install Cydia on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
As I already mentioned in the above, to Download and Install Cydia we need to have a third-party app where you can Cydia Without Jailbreak. Here in this article, I am going to give you the FlekStore app which allows you to Download Cydia Without Jailbreak iPhone, iPad.
>> Step 1) First of all Download FlekStore on your iPhone, iPad from the below link that too Without Jailbreaking.
>> Step 2) Now Install FlekStore on your iDevices by following each and every step from the above article.
>> Step 3) Now open FlekStore and Click on the three-lined symbol at the top right corner, after that, you can see different categories, click on the Tweaks option.
>> Step 4) On the Tweaks you can see a hell lot of apps and Tweaks, search for the Cydia if you find it then Tap on Cydia to start the installation process.
>> Step 5) Now you will automatically navigate to the Installation page, there click on Install option at the top right corner. (Before clicking on the install option check whether the app is created by the Saurik or not.)
>> Step 6) Here you will go to the Install Profile page, there also Tap on Install option.
>> Step 7) Now you will get one pop-up that asks you whether to start the installation process of the app or not. Simply click on Install Now and start the installation process.
>> Step 8) Wait for some more time to complete the installation process, after that navigate to the home screen of your iDevices, there you can see Cydia Installed successfully without any error pop-ups.
- Install Cyrus V2 Installer on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- Download TutuApp For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
> Method 2: Download Cydia Without Jailbreak Through iskin.tooliphone.net
Download Cydia Installer For iOS on iPhone/iPad | Install Cydia No Jailbreak:
If method 1 fails on your end then try this second method to download Cydia For iOS Without Jailbreaking your iDevices.
- First of all, check whether your iOS version is updated to the latest version or not. Just follow “Settings” >> “General” >> “About“, there scroll down the page and check your iOS version. If your iOS version is not updated to the latest then start updating your iOS version to the latest.
- Now open the Safari browser on your iDevices like iPhone, iPad and then navigate to the below Url. Simply Copy the below Url and paste it on your Safari browser.
- Now you will navigate to the different page, there click on Browse All themes option.
- Here you will navigate to the Themes page, where you can see different themes, there search for the Fake Jailbreak theme. If you find it click on a Fake Jailbreak theme.
- Now you will be at Fake Jailbreak Theme, there Tap on Application iCons option.
- There scroll download the page and Click on Silver’s Apps and after that click on the “Install icons” option at the bottom of the page.
- Again you are going to install Cydia by the normal installation process. After clicking on Install iCons option you will automatically navigate to the Install Profile page, there Tap on Install option at the top right corner.
- Here you will get one pop-up that appears from the bottom of the screen, there Click on Install and start the installation process.
- Finally, navigate to the home screen where you can see Cydia Installer, open the app and start using it.
How to Use Cydia to Download Paid Apps For Free Without Jailbreak:
The process of Downloading Premium apps and games from the Cydia is somewhat difficult to understand, But don’t bother about that, simply read the whole article, I will show you each and every step How to use Cydia on Non-Jailbroken iDevices.
>> Step 1) Open the Cydia app on your iOS 7+/8+/9+/10+/11+/12+ and sign in to the app with your login details. There you can see three different categories at the bottom of the app like “Home”, “Manage”, “Settings”.
>> Step 2) There Click on the “Manage” option.
>> Step 3) After clicking on the Manage option, there you can see three different categories like “Packages”, “Sources”, “Storage”.
>> Step 4) Tap on Sources option.
>> Step 5) Now you will find the “Add Repos” option and add the repo Url.
- Note: It’s your own work to find the app repo Url from the web and add it to the Add Repos option and download the app from Cydia.
> Method 3: Download Cydia Without Jailbreak iDevices Through cydiaios7.com
Install Cydia on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
- First of all, open your iDevices and then Click on the Safari browser to open it.
- Now type the below link on your Safari Address bar.
- Actually, this is the website that is created by the third-party sources where is opened in a mobile version.
- Navigate to the bottom screen of the site, there click on the arrow button showing upside from the square.
- After that you can see the different options at the bottom of the screen, there click on Add to Home Screen option which looks like in the below.
- Now Click on the Add option at the top right corner.
- Now go back to the home screen, there you can see Cydia Installed successfully without any errors.
Tips to Use Cydia:
I think you installed Cydia on your non-jailbroken iDevices which means you get the Cydia Without Jailbreaking your iDevices. Ok, it’s time to learn some tips for using Cydia.
1. Manually Refresh Cydia Packages list:
Actually, you don’t need to refresh Cydia Packages list manually, because Cydia automatically refreshes its packages on each startup. But sometimes we have to manually refresh our Cydia packages for new updates. Here I will tell you how to manually refresh Cydia Package list.
- First of open Cydia on your Non-Jailbroken iDevice.
- Now navigate to the Changes section and then hit on the Refresh button.
2. Check your Cydia ID:
I think if you are living iDevice community, then you must know about tweaks giveaways. Sometimes some developers are offering tweaks giveaways to the users. But they want Cydia ID, because, without Cydia ID, they can’t trust you. If you are the one who doesn’t want to miss that type of opportunity, then you must know your Cydia ID. If you want to know your Cydia ID, then follow the below steps, I will show you How to Find Cydia ID on Cydia.
>> Step 1) First of all open the Cydia app on your non-jailbroken iDevices.
>> Step 2) now navigate to the Manage Account section.
>> Step 3) Here sign to Cydia with the help of your Google account or Facebook profile.
>> Step 4) Here at just below the Installable Purchases, you can see Cydia ID which also called Cydia Account.
3. Hide/Unhide Section:
You can Hide or Unhide some recently released list when you want to see them or when you do not want to see them. Here’s what has to be done to disable/enable sections in Cydia.
- Open Cydia and navigate to the Source section.
- On the Source, section navigates to the All Sources.
- Here click on Edit option at the top right corner.
- When you hit on the edit section you can see the entire list of sections will be loaded on your screen with their toggle switches beside them.
- Now you can disable/enable to hide/unhide the list.
4. Add or Remove Sources:
I think you all know that How to Add or Remove sources on Cydia app. If you don’t know how? then I will show to How to add sources or How to remove sources from the Cydia app.
>> Step 1) First of all Open Cydia app and then navigate to the Sources section.
>> Step 2) Now click on the Edit button.
>> Step 3) Here Tap on the Add button.
>> Step 4) Here you will get one pop-up that is Add Source/APT URL, if you provide URL, that means you are Adding Source.
>> Step 5) Just in case you wish to delete any source, simply swipe on the source and then hit on “Delete”.
5. Ignore Updates:
If you no longer want to receive notifications from the already updated sources, then you can ignore updates. For that Launch the Cydia app and then navigate to the preferred installed package. Now, hit the “Change Package Settings” button and then toggle on the “Ignore Upgrades” switch.
Fix Cydia Not Working Issues:
You will definitely face Untrusted Enterprise Developer error pop-up while you are trying to open the app on your iDevices. To fix that error follow the below steps.
>> Step 1) Click on Cancel when you get the error pop-up.
>> Step 2) Now follow the below steps to navigate to the Apps Profile Section.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
>> Step 3) Click Cydia on the Apps Profile section, after that Tap on the Blue Link.
>> Step 4) Finally Tap on Trust to use the app without any error pop-ups.
What are you waiting for? Open the app and start using it without any errors to Download Premium apps and games for free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to Download Cydia on non-jailbroken iDevices?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe, because the Jailbreaking of iDevices may cause device warranty problems.
Question 2) Do I need to pay to get premium apps and games from Cydia?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny to download paid apps and games.
Question 3) Can you provide other Cydia Alternatives on non-jailbroken iDevices.
Answer: TutuCydia, iCydia, and iNoCydia are alternatives to Cydia on non-jailbroken iDevices.
That’s it kudos, Here in this article, I provided 3 methods to Download and Install Cydia Without Jailbreaking iDevices. If anyone method fails, then try other methods that may work on your end. I tried 3 methods which work very fine on my end. What are you waiting for? open the app and start downloading paid apps for free. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family.
This article mainly concludes “How to Download Cydia” & “How to Install Cydia” on iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+ Without Jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Comment below if you face any errors or bugs while using the app on your end.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates like this visit back to omgeeky.com