If you want to know How to get IndigoHub Download on iPhone, iPad and also want to get IndigoHub Install on iOS 12, 11+, 10+, 9+, 8+, 7+, then you are in the right place to download Cydia Alternative without Jailbreak your iDevices. Read more to get IndigoHub App Download successfully.
Hello friends, this one of the iPhone users, now I’m getting the latest tweaks Apple store Revoked Apps without installing Cydia App Store, yes whatever you heard is correct, and it is possible with IndigoHub App store. Indigo Hub is the latest tweak for Non-jailbreak iDevice users. Here you can download all the latest Apple App Store paid apps, games, tweaks and Hacking Tools without any payment.
- Note: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install IndigoHub) is to help users try out costly apps before they decide to purchase it.
IndigoHub is the best Alternate Third-party App store for Non-jailbreakers and similarly, it offers a lot of tweaks in previous when you trying Cydia and Tutu helper, you should face many errors and crashes due to High RAM consumption, Apple store Restrictions, etc. But this Cydia Alternate store “indigoHub” gives the best performance runs perfectly and it has many features like low RAM consumption, High Downloading speed, No restrictions on Hacked and Apple Revoked Apps Downloading, etc.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download IndigoHub iOS App on iPhone/iPad
- 1.1 How to install IndigoHub iOS 12/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak
- 1.2 Install IndigoHub on iOS 13+, 12+, 11+, 10+, 9+, 8+, 7+ on iPhone/iPad
- 1.3 How to Use IndigoHub on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
- 1.4 How to Fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
- 1.5 Pros & Cons:
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is IndigoHub?
IndigoHub is the best third party App store and similarly it is a free and open-source Application, it means Downloads are available from this store is free of cost. And compared to Cydia store it having many interesting features and the main interesting point is installing process like for this App is very simple and easy.
- Note: I think IngidoHub seems to stop working on iDevices due to recent iOS versions updates. But at least have a try to download this awesome app. The main thing you have to know if you can’t get this app from Apple AppStore, don’t bother about that, Here in this article, I am going to give you a direct link to Download IndigoHub on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak required.
But the many people thinking about this Application install require Jailbreak, I’m clearly saying that it is a Non-jailbreak tweak for iOS. So you don’t worry about Device jailbreak. If you want to get Cydia Tweaks and Hacked Apps and Games For free, then Download IndigoHub iOS on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- App name: IndigoHub
- Category: Cydia Alternate
- Type: Apps & Games Source
- Compactable Firmware’s: iOS 12/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Pre-Requirements to Download IndigoHub:
- Good Working internet connection.
- IndigoHub App
- Non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad device.
- iOS firmware must be iOS 12/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+
- Need some storage to Download this app.
Download IndigoHub iOS App on iPhone/iPad
The Non-jailbreak Cydia having some restrictions on Apps Download compared to indigoHub in the other hand indigoHub offers Apple store paid Apps tweaks for their users without paying single penne, most of the Non-jailbreak iDevice users attract this feature and the process for this App downloading is easy. You can feel iApps4U for iOS 11/10+/9+/8+/7+ as an IndigoHub Alternative.
- Disclaimer: We at OM Geeky not responsible for any damage on your iDevices, we post this article only for educational purposes.
There are several methods are available for indigoHub store downloading, but in this article, I wrote mostly working two methods. So in this article, I’ll give a guideline for How to download indigoHub for To get Apple store paid apps and tweaks without the Cydia store. The install process for this store pretty simple and works perfectly. Apply the step-by-step given procedure on your iDevice.
Salient features of IndigoHub:
- Download Cydia Tweaks, Hacking Tools Revoked Apple store Apps for free of cost.
- No jailbreak is required for the IndigoHub install process.
- Best Alternate to Cydia and Other third-party stores.
- Download and Install process is very easy.
- Clean UI.
- The user-friendly app where no coding knowledge required.
- Download Tweaked apps for free.
- Hacked apps and games are also free.
- You can Download Premium apps and games for free which are available from the Apple AppStore.
How to install IndigoHub iOS 12/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak
It is a simple and truly working method and I tried this method on my iPhone and I got Good works to result on my device.
>> Step 1) While you can start this procedure from the Safari browser, first Open the Safari on your iDevice.
>> Step 2) After that, navigate the below-provided link for IndigoHub App download.
>> Step 3) After the complete Home page loading, search for “Cydia Alternatives” when you find that, simply Hit on the option and wait for Alternatives page loading.
>> Step 4) Once the Cydia Alternatives page loaded simply scroll down and search for “IndigoHub“, When you find this App from the Apps list, just click on that.
>> Step 5) Now, you will redirect to “Install profile” settings, see the Top Right corner and click on the Install option.
>> Step 6) Then click on the Next
>> Step 7) Again Hit the “Install” option.
>> Step 8) for confirming the install you may get a small pop-up hit the “Install” option.
>> Step 7) Once you have done this process, Return to the Homepage. Here the “IndigoHub” icon is created.
Install IndigoHub on iOS 13+, 12+, 11+, 10+, 9+, 8+, 7+ on iPhone/iPad
In the first provided method you can’t get any successful result simply Apply these Alternate methods. In this method, you can download the indigoHub App from their official website without depending on any other third-party stores.
- First of all, open the Safari or Any Browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now, Simply Navigate to the below-given indigoHub Download Link, and then wait some time for its official Page loading.
- Now scroll the page and Tap on “Install” >> and then Again Hit the “Install” option.
- It will take you an install “Profile Settings“, now Tap on the “Install” option it will present in Top Right Corner, and “Enter your Apple Passcode“.
- After Click on Install, you will get one pop-up which asks you like “Are you sure want to submit this form again”, “Tap on Submit” option.
- Now it’s time to navigate to Home screen, there navigate to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profile“, there search for Mojo Installer, If you find it “Click on Mojo Installer“.
- Now you will automatically navigate to the Install Profile Page, there Click on Install at the top right corner.
- Now Click on the Next option at the top right corner.
- After that, “Click the Install” option Now it shoes a pop-up to confirming this install Again Hit the “Install“.
- When you get the pop-up like the below, then Tap on Install to complete all the process.
- Once you have done the procedure correctly, you will automatically redirect to Safari Browser.
- Now, Close the Safari and launch the “IndigoHub” on your iDevice.
How to Use IndigoHub on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) First of all unlock your iPhone, iPad and then open IndigoHub App which is just Installed.
>> Step 2) Now you can see three categories like “Home“, “Sources“, “Categories” at the bottom like same as Cydia.
>> Step 3) When you navigate to the Home Section there you can see two options “More Sources“, “BuildStore” to get quick access.
>> Step 4) “Open More Sources“, where you can see a hell lot of apps to Download and Install.
>> Step 5) Simply tap on any app and follow the on-screen steps to Install it on your iDevice.
How to Fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
I think this is also the third-party application that is not trusted by Apple, so you have to trust the app before going to use it, otherwise, you will get error pop-up like Untrusted Enterprise Developer when you are trying to open the app. Follow the below steps to fix that error.
- First of all Click on Cancel, when you get the error pop-up.
- Now navigate to the Apps Profile Section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Click on the IndigoHub in the Apps Profile Section, after that Tap on the Blue Link.
- Finally, Click on Trust and start using the app without any errors.
Pros & Cons:
|No need to Jailbreak your iDevices||This IndigoHub app may get revoked after every 7 days of installation|
|Works like as Cydia Alternative||Developers are not updating this software|
|You can get most of the premium apps and games for free||If you want to stop revoking or crashing of this app, then you have to use VPN|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe to use, but before going to use that app, make sure that you trust the app.
Question 2) IndigoHub is free or Paid and the app which is available is free or paid.
Answer: IndigoHub iOS version is 100% free, you don’t need to pay a single penny to Download Apps and Games from this app.
Question 3) Why IndigoHub only?
Answer: I never push any of my users to Download IndigoHub only, there are hell lot Cydia Alternatives available in this website, but have a try on this also.
I think these methods to download IndigoHub and Install it on iPhone, iPad that too without jailbreaking definitely works fine. I can say this app is one of the top Cydia Alternative for non-jailbreak iDevice users only because of it’s UI and Features are same like as Cydia Store.
If you feel Cydia’s experience with this app on your non-jailbroken iPhone, iPad then share this article with your friends and family to help them to get one of the topmost Cydia and AppStore alternatives. Finally, this article gives you “IndigoHub Free Download” options. If you face any problems or Errors while Downloading and Installing, then let me know through the comments section.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com