If you want to know How to get WebNES Download on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to get WebNES Install For iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak, then you are in the right place to get NES games on your end.
Hi, friends this article if for the people who always want to play childhood NES games on their iPhone/iPad. Yes, you can play NES games on your iOS devices with the help of one Emulator, that is nothing but WebNES Emulator. Actually, Apple will not permit you to emulate retro videos games, so you have to Jailbreak your iDevice to use Cydia to get emulators which emulate games. Let’s read more to know How to Download WebNES For iOS on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
- Note: As I already mentioned, Apple will not allow you to Download Emulators, which means Apple removed almost all emulators from their AppStore. Don’t worry here in this article I will show you How to get Emulator to emulate NES games.
If you want to play original Nintendo games like Super Smash Bros, Super Mario, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda etc…, then Download WebNES Emulator on your iPhone/iPad to enjoy all your childhood Nintendo, Retro, NES games for free. But you have to Add Roms to the emulates to play games, Download Roms only if you own the games, which means only if you buy the game from the original developer.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download WebNES on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
What is WebNES?
WebNES is the Web-based application which emulates Roms directly from your iDevices on the Web browser. This Web-based application allows you to play 8-bit games which means 90’s games on your iDevices moreover you can play all Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreaking, that’s the best part I think. WebNES actually, incorporates with DropBox to get Roms from DropBox.
- Important Notice: For those people who don’t know what is DropBox is?, DropBox is an online “cloud” service that allows users to save any kind of file you want, for either backup purposes, or for accessing from another device.
First, you need Download Roms on DropBox later those Roms are needed to Add WebNES Application. Simply Add Rom images of your collection and WebNES Emulator will able to Run those Roms from the DropBox to emulate games on your iDevices. The great part of this application is you don’t need to Download Apps, Tweaks, Emulators and much more to emulate games on your end you just need the web browser and DropBox which loaded with Gaming Rooms.
About WebNES Application:
- Name: WebNES
- Type: Web-based Emulator
- Category: Web-based Gaming Emulator
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
- Active cellular Wi-Fi connection.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- No need for Jailbreaking your iDevices.
- Need some storge to Download & Install WebNES.
Download WebNES on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
If you have DropBox with fully loaded Roms in it, then you can enjoy all the games on this Web-based application, but you may face some lagging issues because it is the 8-bit game emulator. Long back these type of emulator only available for Android devices, but recently many developers come with hell lot of emulators which can support, 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit games where 8-bit and 16-bit games are old Nintendo games like Pokemon, GameBoy, Super Mario etc… like that
- Warning: We at OM Geeky never suggest our users to Download Emulators to emulate the games which they didn’t own, we write this article only for educational purpose, so use this article wisely. We are not responsible for any violations held by the original developers.
I think you don’t ever have thought of playing Retro and Nintendo games on your Updated iDevices because technology is getting improved day by day people are forgetting their childhood games. But some people always want to enjoy their childhood memories back by playing their childhood games, at that time these emulators are coming into play. Read more to know about the features of WebNES Emulator and Installation steps Web NES Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Features of WebNES Emulator:
- 8-bit and 16-bit games which means it takes less RAM.
- Some lagging issues you may face, but soon after it will work fine.
- Clean UI, easy to navigate.
- User-friendly, no need for coding knowledge.
- You can play Nintendo, Retro, and NES games for free.
- The web-based application, which means you don’t need to Install any apps or cranks on your iDevices.
- Simply DropBox with loaded Roms needed to run games on WebNES web-based application.
- Play Super Smash Bros, Super Mario, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, GameBoy etc… on your iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Install WebNES on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) Unlock your iPhone/iPad, open Safari browser and navigate to the below link to Download WebNES Emulator.
>> Step 2) Now you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page, there click on Install.
>> Step 3) Hereafter clicking on Install one pop-up will appear, Tap on Install again.
>> Step 4) Installation process will take some time, after completion of the Installation process, navigate to the home screen, there you can see WebNES iOS Installed successfully.
>> Step 5) When you open the Emulator it comes with 5 pre-built games in it. If you want more games you need to Add Roms Through DropBox.
If you feel bored of Installing applications on your iDevices, then follow the below link to use WebNES web-based application.
How to Add Roms to get games on WebNES to play:
Warning: Downloading Roms illegal if you don’t own the game, which means if you don’t buy it from the Original developer due to copyright issues. So we are not responsible for any violations held by the developers. So Download Roms for WebNES at your own risk.
- First of Install DropBox on your iDevices and do Signup with your login details.
- Now Download Roms by searching Google (coolroms.com) and Add them to the DropBox.
- Put .nes ROM files (not zipped ROM files) in DropBox to open them in WebNES Emulator.
- Now navigate to WebNES and there click on the + symbol to Add Roms to it.
- Now open WebNES with DropBox and navigate to where you stored your .nes files.
- Here tap on the .nes file which you want to play, tap “Choose“, and you’re ready to roll.
- Finally, it’s time to navigate to the home screen and open WebNES, there you can see the Game which you have just Installed to play.
Fix WebNES Untrusted Enterprise Developer error:
I think you may get the error pop-up like Untrusted Enterprise Developer when you are trying to open the app, why because, this is third-party app which is not trusted by the Apple App Store developers, so you have to trust the app on your own.
>> Step 1) Click on Cancel when you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up.
>> Step 2) Now navigate to the Apps Profiles section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
>> Step 3) Search for the WebNES app and Click on it, After that Tap on the Blue Link.
>> Step 4) Now Click on Trust to use the app without any restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is WebNes safe to use?
Answer: I can say it is 100% safe to use because it is a web-based application with SSL encrypted in it. Your personal data and details very safe here.
Question 2) Where can I Download WebNES Emulator Roms?
Answer: So many times I suggest my users only one thing that is Downloading Roms is illegal, so Download them at your own risk. Search Google for Roms.
Question 3) Can I face any lagging issues while playing the games?
Answer: Yes, there is some lagging issues at first, but soon after it will recover.
Question 4) Is it alternative to SNES4iOS?
Answer: Nope, never, SNES4iOS is Emulator, and WebNES is a web-based application, never compare them.
That’s it, friends, what are you waiting for? open the WebNES web-based application from your Safari and add Roms from the DropBox and start playing old Nintendo and Retro games on your iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak, even without Downloading the Apps, Emulators etc… If you really want to play your childhood 90’s 8-bit and 16-bit games then get WebNES Download.
If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family who loves to get their childhood games on their iDevices. This article mainly concludes you “How to Download WebNES” and “How to Install WebNES” For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
If you face any errors while Downloading and Installing let me know through the comments section, I will try to give you a reply with my solution.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com