If your iOS 11 Visual Voicemail is not working on your end, then read more to know How to Fix iOS 11 Visual Voicemail Not Working Issue?
Hello! Buddies, How are you all, Hope all are doing Good, Today we are here with a new concept, I think you are facing the visual voice mail not working issue on your iOS 11 then don’t worry you are at the right place, this article is the best reference to fix the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue.
In this article we are clearly discussing the best methods to solve the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue and tells the steps to set up the voicemail on iPhone and also explains the reasons behind the issue, the methods are easy and simple and easily rectify the issue.
- How to Allow Safari Pop-ups on macOS or iOS
- Steps to Reset the Screen Time Passcode on iOS
- How to Turn iOS Live Photos into GIF Videos
- Download Flipswitch Centralized Toggle System For iOS
Generally, Visual Voicemail is an excellent feature that is used to allow functions like receiving and listening to the messages in any order and visually scrolling the messages, and with a single click, the user can play, share, save, archive, or delete the messages.
The Visual Voicemail is completely different while compared to normal Voicemail, it is a device-specific application and offers extra features over Voicemail, it has more controllability compared to normal Voicemail.
Due to some issues, the visual voicemail is stopped working, so it is necessary to fix the issue.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Fix the iOS 11 Visual Voicemail Not Working Issue
- 2 How to Set Up the Visual Voicemail on iPhone?
Reasons behind the Visual Voicemail Not working on iOS 11:
Some of the reasons behind the issue are
- Due to poor internet connection.
- Lack of update of carrier and the system
- New system bugs.
- Improper set up of voicemail on the device.
Methods to Fix the iOS 11 Visual Voicemail Not Working Issue
Here we are explaining the methods to fix the Visual Voicemail not working issue on iOS 11.
- Check the Network Connection
- Turn on/off Airplane Mode
- Reset Network Settings
- Force Restart the iPhone
- Update Carrier
- Update to the Latest Version
Method #1: Check the Network Connection
Sometimes the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue is due to poor internet connection or inactive WiFi connection, so you must check the internet connection or Wi-Fi connection and cellular network if you are facing the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue, this is one of the basic tips to solve the issue
After checking the internet connection, check the iOS 11 visual voicemail is working or not, if not then try another method.
Method #2: Turn On/ Off the Airplane Mode
Usually, the Voicemail/ Visual voicemail is not working on iOS 11 is due to a broken network, so you must enable/ disable or Turn On/ Off the Airplane Mode.
So many people try this method they simply turn on and turn off the Airplane mode then the issue is solved, so you must try to incase it is helpful to solve the issue.
Steps to turn on/off the Airplane Mode, just follow them.
- On iOS, navigate to the Settings app.
- Then select Airplane Mode.
- Enable/ Turn On the Airplane Mode.
- You must wait for 20 seconds.
- Next Disable/ Turn off the Airplane Mode.
Method #3: Reset Network Settings
Simply Reset the network to factory settings to solve the visual voicemail not working issue on iOS 11 and it doesn’t erase or remove the content and other settings permanently on iPhone.
Note: You must remember the Wi-Fi passwords because it erases the Wi-Fi passwords
- Navigate to the Settings app on an iOS device.
- Then select General.
- Now click on Reset.
- Next tap on Reset Network Settings.
- You need to enter the passcode.
- How to Transfer File Between iPhone and Mac
- The Best iPhone And Mac Shortcuts For Beginners
- How To Access Files On MAC Using iPhone Or iPad
- How To Clear Cache On MacBook, Mac Mini, and iMac
Method #4: Force Restart the iPhone
If you try the above methods then only your visual voicemail is not working on iOS 11 then you must simply force restart the iPhone.
Follow the below steps to force restart the iPhone.
- The user must press and hold down the Home button and the Power button at a time.
- Release the button until the Apple logo displays on the screen.
On iPhone 7 and above versions you must Press and hold down the both Home button and the Volume button at a time and free up the button when the Apple logo appeared on the screen.
Check the issue is solved or not in most cases a simple restart can resolve many iOS issues.
Method #5: Update Carrier
If the device is asking and having the available carrier update then you must update the carrier in order to fix the visual voicemail not working on iOS 11.
For updating the carrier on iPhone, you must follow some simple steps.
- Move to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Then select General.
- Now tap on the About option.
- Next select Network then it displays a pop-up window when there is a new update available.
- Just click on the Update button and update the carrier.
Method #6: Update to the Latest Version
The issue is due to new system errors so you must update to the latest version to solve the visual voicemail not working on iOS 11, to do this you must follow some simple steps.
- On iOS, move to the Settings app.
- Then click on General.
- Now click on the About option.
- Next tap on Software Update if any new iOS version is available.
- Then click on Download and Install on the iPhone.
How to Set Up the Visual Voicemail on iPhone?
If you want to use the Visual Voicemail function on your device you must definitely set up the Visual Voicemail feature on iPhone, you can easily set up the Voicemail on iPhone following the below simple steps carefully.
- You must click on the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Then select the Voicemail tab.
- Now click on the Set Up now option.
- After that, for the first time setting up the Voicemail it asked to create a new voicemail password in order to record the greetings on Voicemail, so you must create and re-enter the Passcode.
- Finally, tap on Done.
- Based upon your requirement choose either Default or Custom.
- The user is completed allowed to record the new greeting below the Custom.
- At last click on Done to save the changes.
- How to Block Unwanted Emails & Messages on Your iPhone
- How To Download Torrent Files On iPhone, iPad, And iPod
- Tips To Free Up Storage On iPhone Or iPad
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How to Enable the Press Home for Siri on iPhone to fix the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue?
Answer: You can also try the Press Home for Siri option in order to fix the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Then go to Siri & Search.
- Next, enable the Press Home for Siri option.
- Finally, Reset the device simply press and hold down the both Home button and Power button for 10 seconds.
- Question 2: How to Play, Share and Delete the Voicemail Message?
Answer: The user can simply perform the play, share, and delete the voicemail message.
- Initially, click on Voicemail and select the message.
- Follow the below steps to play, share and delete the message
Play: Click on the message and tap on the Play icon, the messages are saved until the user deletes them or the carrier erases the message.
Share: Tap on the Share icon.
Delete: Click on the Delete icon to delete the message.
Note: Especially in some areas or countries, deleting the messages means the carrier permanently erases or deletes the messages, and also the voice messages are deleted whenever the user changes the SIM card.
- Question 3: How to change the Voicemail Settings?
Answer: You can easily change or modify the voicemail settings.
If you want to change the greeting then click on Voicemail and then select the Greeting option.
For changing the Voicemail password Move to the Settings app and then select Phone and next tap on Change Voicemail Password and finally enter the new password.
In case you forgot the voicemail password then contact the wireless carrier.
You can also change or modify the alert for the new Voicemail, just launch the Settings app and then select Sounds & Haptics or Settings and then Sounds.
This article briefly discusses the methods to fix the iOS 11 visual voicemail not working issue and discusses the steps to set up the voicemail on iPhone.
For people who are facing the visual voicemail not working issue on iOS 11 and searching for the methods to fix the issue for that type of people, this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to solve the visual voicemail not working issue on iOS 11, for more updates and information visit and follow our site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.