If you want to know how to set up and use chromecast with Android Phone with easy steps you can go through this article.
If you want to convert your Tv or monitor into a smart Android device we need to set up a chromecast, a Google chromecast is a device that converts your tv into a smart device that can interact with your mobile phone.
By using chromecast you can enjoy your favorites from your mobile from anywhere, for using chromecast you don’t spend any payment but for using some OTT platform you need to pay like Netflix, Disney Hotstar and Amazon .this all things done by connecting chromecast into Tv by using HDMI input port and USB .chromecast has HDMI port by using that cable you need to connect to TV or monitor.
If You know about how to connect chromecast to mobile and how to use it, you can go through this Article and it provides complete information about chromecast and how to use it.
Content Include on This Article
What is the Chromecast?
Chromecast is a device that you connect to your Tv HDMI input port and it can be powered by using a USB cable and using Google Home App we can control and stream through mobile or tablet. After the connection was completed it was easy to access streaming Networks like Netflix, Youtube, Disney Hotstar and Amazon, etc. By using chromecast you can share the same screen where movies, Tv shows, and Photos, etc are streamed by your big screen(Tv or monitor).
What are the requirements need to be set up?
- A Chromecast device (3rd gen or older).
- The latest version of the Google Home App
- The latest version of the Google app.
- A Google Account.
- A display device with an HDMI input, for example, a high-definition television (HDTV).
- A mobile device or tablet.
- A compatible mobile device or tablet must support a 5 GHz connection to set up Chromecast on a 5 GHz connection. Note: A WPA2-Enterprise network is not supported.
- An internet connection.
How to set up chromecast with Android Phone?
- Connect your chromecast into the input HDMI port of your Tv or monitor and for powering connect the USB cable one end into the power adapter and another end into chromecast, connect the adaptor into the socket.
- After the connection is made between chromecast and monitor, download Google home App on your mobile by using the Google Play store and install it on your android mobile.
- After complete installation of the Google Home App open it and accept the terms and conditions and sign in to it through your google account.
- Tap on add to set new devices and after it, you will see your chrome cast code will appear, then click on ok.
- Next, you have to choose a room in your home or create your own name by clicking Add custom.
- Next, you have to choose a wifi network for your chromecast after the chromecast device is launched
Connect To WiFi
- now you are ready to use chromecast and control your Android phone.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- Question 1) How does Chromecast work with Android phones?
Answer: we can use Chromecast with Android Phone by using Google Home App.
- Question 2. Do I play music and Games by using chromecast?
Answer: Yes, you can play music and Games also Pictures.
- Question 3.where can I download Google Home App?
Answer: If you’re using Android Mobile you can install it by using Google Play Store.
- Question 4. Do I connect Chromecast to windows/iPhone?
Answer: You can connect chromecast to iPhone as well as Android, In this article, we provide for android it also similar to iPhone.
- Question 5.what is the Payment for chromecast?
Answer: There is no need to pay to chromecast but you can pay for streaming services like Netflix, Disney Hotstar, Amazon, and some other streaming Apps.
If you want to use your android streaming on the big screen like Tv or monitors by using chromecast it has simple. In this article, we provided steps for Set up and how to use chromecast. chromecast is connected by using an HDMI input port and power to chromecast done by Power Adaptor through USB cable, Chromecast provides continuous Streaming on your TV or Monitor.
Thank You For Choosing omGeeky.
My Self Pardhu, I am an Editor and Author at OMGeeky. Actually, I am a tech enthusiast who always wants to share tech-related topics with my users. Apart from that I Love traveling, I like sports, am a good listener, building emotions, team player, a photographer, bike racing, driven by values, I am a graduate, hill trekking.