If your iPhone Stick on Updating iCloud Settings, then this article is for your to Fix iPhone Stuck on iCloud Settings. So Read more to know more.
Hello! Geeks, Hi EveryOne, Heartly invite you to this article, Hope you are all doing great, Today we are here to discuss a useful concept that every iPhone user must know, Generally we are getting the iPhone Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings issue on iPhone this is due to some reasons and we are worrying about how to fix this issue why this will happen and also thinking about Why is My new iPhone Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings Don’t worry Friends in this article we are clearly discussing on this issue, follow the methods and easily fix the issue.
This article gives the Reasons behind the iPhone Stuck on Updating the iCloud Settings Issue and also briefly discusses the fixing methods to solve the issue, these are very simple and easily understandable.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Fix the iPhone Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings:
- 1.1 Method 1: Restart the iPhone.
- 1.2 Method 2: Check the iPhone Storage.
- 1.3 Method 3: Check the iPhone Restrictions
- 1.4 Method 4: Skip the iCloud Setup
- 1.5 Method 5: Reset the Network Settings
- 1.6 Method 6: Check the Internet/ WiFi network or Use Different WiFi or Cellular Data
- 1.7 Method 7: Update the iPhone using iTunes or Finder.
- 1.8 Method 8: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In.
- 1.9 Method 9: Check Backup, Enable/ Turn On All Backup Options.
- 1.10 Method 10: Check the iCloud Status.
- 1.11 Conclusion:
Reasons behind the iPhone Stuck on Updating the iCloud Settings Issue:
The error is due to some reasons they are
- Due to insufficient storage space on the device.
- Busy servers or The servers may down.
- Poor or unstable Internet connection.
- Low battery.
- How to Fix Google Chrome Software Reporter Tool Using High CPU
- Solve Cydia Impactor Not Detecting iPhone
- How to Fix My Google Assistant is Not Working
- Solve Sync Session Failed to Start for 2022
Methods to Fix the iPhone Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings:
There are some methods to fix the iPhone stuck on updating iCloud settings.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Check the iPhone Storage.
- Check the iPhone Restrictions
- Skip the iCloud Setup
- Reset the Network Settings
- Check the Internet/ WiFi network or Use Different WiFi or Cellular Data
- Update the iPhone using iTunes or Finder.
- Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In.
- Check Backup, Enable/ Turn On All Backup Options.
- Check the iCloud Status.
Method 1: Restart the iPhone.
This is the primary method to solve every issue related to iPhone, it helps to clear all the unnecessary files that are running on the device, and creates a fresh environment Before going to perform this remember one thing while restarting the device you may lose the unsaved files, so open that unsaved files on apps and autosave them.
To restart the device you must follow the below simple steps.
- First of all, Hold down and press the Side/Power Button then you need to slide to power off the device.
- Again you must press and hold down the Power button until it displays the Apple Logo.
Method 2: Check the iPhone Storage.
One of the methods that every iPhone user must check whenever they get ting any issue on the iPhone during the update, is to overcome the stuck issues the device must have sufficient storage space for the update.
If you want to check the iPhone Storage, then follow the below steps carefully.
- Initially, navigate to Settings on iPhone.
- Then select General.
- Next tap on iPhone Storage to check the device’s storage capacity.
- If you notice the iPhone’s Storage is very low then remove/ delete some unwanted files to clear up or free up some storage space on the device.
Method 3: Check the iPhone Restrictions
If you are facing the iPhone Stuck on updating the iCloud Settings then you must check and disable the iPhone restrictions, to do this you must follow some simple steps.
- Go to Settings on iPhone.
- Then select Screen Time.
- Remember you must enable/turn on the Screen Time.
- Next, check the restrictions to make sure there are no restrictions enabled/ turn on.
- Fix Headset Microphone Not Working on Mac
- How to Fix iTunes Album Artwork Not Showing on Windows 10
- How to Connect Disabled iPad to iTunes
- Solve iTunes Error 14
Method 4: Skip the iCloud Setup
One of the effective methods to solve the iPhone stuck on updating the iCloud Settings while updating the iCloud you need to skip the iCloud setup, after completion of the update the user must manually log in / sign in into the iCloud account to overcome the stuck g on updating the iCloud settings.
Follow the below steps in order to skip the iCloud Setup.
- On iPhone, move to the Settings app.
- Then click on the General option.
- Now, you need to tap on Software Updates then it shows a prompt on iPhone to check for the available software updates.
- Next, the user must Download and Install the available update, before going to update the software you must restart the device for a few minutes.
- After that it displays a prompt i.e set up the iCloud account after completion of the update, simply tap on the Skip option this helps to skip the update on the iCloud settings.
- Finally, after finishing the update, you need to log in/ Sign in to the iCloud account.
- If you are interested to perform this task manually move to the Settings and then select Sign in to your iPhone.
- The user must sign in with the respective Apple ID and password to sign into the iCloud.
Method 5: Reset the Network Settings
Resetting the Network Settings/ Configurations will help to solve the connection issues that cause errors while updating the iCloud configurations/ Settings.
To do this process the user must follow some simple steps.
- On iPhone, navigate to the Settings icon.
- Then click on the General option.
- Now select the Reset option.
- Next search for the Reset Network Settings and tap on it.
- Then it shows a prompt for the Passcode, enter the passcode and wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
- Finally, move to the Software Update page and continue the available updates of the iPhone.
Method 6: Check the Internet/ WiFi network or Use Different WiFi or Cellular Data
Sometimes the issue is due to a poor internet connection or something wrong with the WiFi network, so you need to check the Internet connection and use another or different WiFi or cellular data if anything wrong in the WiFi network.
It is not possible to update the device in an unstable network connection, you need to follow the below simple steps to check the internet or WiFi connection or steps for using another WiFi or cellular data.
- First of all, move to the Settings icon on iPhone.
- Then click on WiFi.
- Now you need to choose the network that you are using and click on the Forget this Network.
- Next, select Reconnect and enter the respective WiFi password or simply choose another WiFi network to use.
Method 7: Update the iPhone using iTunes or Finder.
If you are facing any issue while updating the iPhone on the air software updates then you must use either iTunes or Finder for updating the iPhone, to perform this the computer must have the latest version of iTunes.
- Initially, connect the iPhone with the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Then launch iTunes on the computer.
- Next, you need to search for the Device Icon button that is shown on the left side of the top of the page. tap on it to access the iPhone.
- In the Device Menu, select Summary.
- Next tap on Check for Updates.
- Last, if you found any updates, tap on Update to begin the software update process.
You can also update the iPhone by using Finder.
- First of all, plug the iPhone into the computer through a USB cable.
- Then it asks for the password to access the device.
- Now launch the Finder app.
- Search for the device that is located on the left side of the page, below the Locations section.
- Tap on Devices to access the iPhone.
- Move to the General tab and select the Check for Update option.
- If you see any updates, tap on Update, and then Finder will start the update process.
- Finally, tap on Allow if you complete the entire process.
If you have a doubt i.e how long should updating iCloud Settings take it takes between 1 minute and 30 minutes based on network speed.
- How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on Android
- Why Is My Discord Not Working on My Phone
- Where Is a Reset Button on Roku Remote
- How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation on Airtel
Method 8: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In.
This method helps to refresh the device setting and avoid the issues related to iCloud along with iPhone stuck on updating the iCloud Settings, simply sign out and sign in the iCloud, below are the steps to follow.
- Launch the Settings app on iPhone.
- Then move to the iCloud.
- Now you must Sign out from the iCloud.
- wait for a few seconds and then sign into the iCloud.
Method 9: Check Backup, Enable/ Turn On All Backup Options.
You need to check the backup and enable all the Backup options to fix the iPhone stuck on Updating iCloud Settings issue.
Try the below steps to check and enable all backup options.
- On the iPhone home screen, move to the Settings icon.
- Then click on iCloud and then select the Backup option.
- Now tap on the iCloud Backup and disable/ turn off it.
- Wait for a few seconds and enable the option.
- You need to create a backup and next click on the Back Up Now option.
Method 10: Check the iCloud Status.
If you are still facing the iPhone Stuck on updating the iCloud Settings, you must check the iCloud status or iCloud servers if they are properly working or not, that you must navigate to the official website of Apple then you must view all the system status and check the servers are down or not including other things such as Apple pay, Siri, Apple store, maps and much more.
If you notice any error then try to fix it or else the problem is due to another reason.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What are the best iOS Repair Software Tools?
Answer: The best iOS Repair Software Tools that help to fix the iPhone system are
- Joyoshare UltFix.
- Dr.Fone – Repair.
- TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
- Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- PhoneRescue for iOS.
- FonePaw iOS System Recovery.
- FoneLab iOS System Recovery.
Question 2: Mention the time taken to update the iCloud Settings on iPhone?
Answer: It takes nearly 1 minute to 30 minutes based upon the speed of the network, if the 30 minutes are over then you must go and refer to the Apple Support document.
In this article, we clearly mention the best methods to fix the iPhone stuck on updating iCloud Settings, and also explain the reasons behind the issue the fixing methods are easy and simple and effectively solve the issue.
For people who are eagerly searching for the fixing methods to solve the iPhone Stuck On Updating iCloud Settings issue for that type of people, this article is the best reference not only for the suffering one this is the best concept that every iPhone user must know the issues, reasons, and fixing methods behind the update of iCloud settings on iPhone.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.